Servant's Wing

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Servant's Wing

A labored breath escapes Vharya's lips. "Fast? If I were a male outta my tribe we'd be done by now and ya'd be sore as all get-out." Deciding she likes Van's moaning she pushes her large finger deep into the lioness' wet folds. "Mmm, yer pretty eager yerself, aren't ya?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris laughed and licked or flicked both Vhar's nipples and gasped as she felt the thick finger plunge into her slick sex. She purred out "I hav-ah-have a high libido. If I do-mmm yes- don't fuck on a daily bases, I ge-mmmm-get irritable." She plunged her tail into Vhar's sex and began to wiggle it around in there while her paw fingers prodded at Vhar's tail-hole.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmm, glad to be of -hah- service then", Vharya moans as she rapidly pumps her finger in and out, adding a second one after a moment to really fill up Van's cunny. As her shapely rear is prodded a deep moan comes out of her lips. She eagerly wiggles her bottom.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris gasps in pleasure and purrs and kisses Vhar on the lips as one of her paw's fingers slowly pump into Vhar's tailhole, her tail wiggles and pistons in and out of Vhar, while she bucks and grinds her hips against Vhar's fingers when she broke the kiss to whisper "On-one more finger Vhar." Before kissing her again.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vharya almost cries out from the unique feeling of Van's tail wiggling around inside her, combined with her finger stirring up her ass. "Mmm, so -aaah- so ya like to be stretched, huh? Fffffuck, I can do that", she gasps in between moans as she rams the third finger into Van and pumps them in and out at a harsh pace. "Cum for me", she snarls. "Fucking cum for me."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris gasped and smiled wickedly biting or nibbling on Vhar's nipples and says "No you cum first!" As she added a second paw-finger to Vhar's tail-hole and pumping them out harshly as she moaned and nibbled, purring also, as Vhar's three thick fingers pistoned in and out of her stretched twat.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A lustful grin spreads on Vharya's face. "Ya want to mess with a minotaur? We invented sexual aggression", she almost spits before roughly kissing the feline under her. The hand that is not pumping into Van reaches up to grab her breast and pinch her nipple. Still, that tail and that hand feels pretty damn good. Gonna be close.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris gasps and moans slightly into Vhar's mouth, as she added a third finger into Vhar's tailhole, stretching Vhar's tail-hole even more as she did so. Her tail began to slam against Vhar's cervix and wiggled and rubbed against it and the inside of her passage, while her other paw began to rub Vhar's clit foreskin.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vharya moans angrily, if there is such a thing. "Little pussy, if ya mess with fire ya gonna get burned", she growls as she positions another finger at her sopping wet entrance and slowly pushes all four of them into her. Only her thumb remains outside now as it flicks back and forth across her clit. "Ya gonna come for me whether ya want to or not."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris gasped and felt her twat stretch even more "Yo-your almost fisting me!" She eeked at as she put a fourth finger of her own into Vhar's tail-hole, almost fisting her as well, while she nibbles at Vhar's breast nipples flicking and pinching them with her teeth and even sucking lightly on both of them, she peels back Vhar's clit foreskin with her paw and begins to play with Vhar's clit while her tail is frantically rubbing and twisting and turning inside of Vhar.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vharya has to grit her teeth to counter the pleasure input from her button. "Ya better cum if ya don't want me ta scratch that almost part", she snarls as she pumps as fast as she can. Damn that kitty and her skilled tail, making her feel way too good.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris bit and nibbled Vhar's nipples sucking forcefully and licking and swirling around her nipples tracing. While she pumped in and out of Vhar's tail-hole making it the same speed as Vhar's pumping in and out of her. She gasped and twisted her tail even more inside of Vhar's passage and even almost pulled her tail out but kept it inside twisting more violently and rubbing even more violently inside Vhar.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their lustful battle is close. Very close. In the end though it's Vharya that throws her head back and starts to cry out. All the pent up ecstasy is released in powerful spasms and a spurt of sexual fluids easily reaching the opposite wall and splattering audibly. Her hand inside Van shakes along with her. . .

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris gasps and after waiting for Vhar to climax first, she releases, her climax much quieter as a flood of her juices blasts out from her slick burning sex onto a puddle. Her tail going limp and then being forced out by Vhar's sex muscles as she kept her four paw fingers inside of Vhar's tail-hole through. She panted out "It...it seems I've won.." She smiles a tooth grin at Vhar before she flicks Vhar's breast nipples with her tongue.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A deep snort can be heard from the Minotauress. "Ya sure have. . ." With a sigh Vharya wiggles her bottom. "Take them out?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris smiles wickedly "Your fingers out of my area first." As she still felt the Vhar's fingers in her sex. Her tail lays on the floor, quite wet and she brushes it along Vhar's inner thighs as she stares at Vhar's eyes.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vhar looks down and furrows her brow. "Could've sworn", she murmurs as she pulls her fingers out. As she looks back up she catches Van staring at her. ". . . What?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris just smiled and said "Your cute Vhar." As she removed her paw fingers from Vhar's tail-hole. "Mind getting up and acting like nothing happened lest Mister Quinn or Brizzaer suspect something?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vhar sighs as she slowly gets up. "Mister Quinn never suspects, he only knows", she replies ominously. She steps into her overall and slowly pulls it up. She doesn't comment on the "cute" part.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris smiles and gets up, slipping her clothing back on and following Vhar back out of the pantry. "Well, please continue touring for me, Vharya."