Servant's Wing

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Servant's Wing

"Right. We better get back into the dining hall and up the stair then." The minotauress opens the door to the kitchen and quickly peeks out before briskly walking back to the dining room.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris smiling follows after Vhar. She pondered the punishments while she also thought about drinking from Vhar's breasts. *Her breast milk must've tasted great. I wondered, did any of Mister Quinn's hirelings drink it? I wouldn't mind at all.* She smiled and watched Vhar's heart shaped bottom for a moment longer before taking in the detail around her, memorising any detail.

Last edited:
OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While the room itself is rather plain, Van would certainly get an eyeful of Vharya's backside as she walks up the stairs. It leads up into a corridor with a flight of doors on one side and leading into a bigger room on the other. The minotauress heads for the large room first.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris was content to follow Vhar, getting use to the layout of mansion, taking note of any details. Looking for hidden things if she could find them with her eyes.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only odd thing Van notices is that the corners of the house are a bit darker than they should be.
Vhar has reached the room and calls out to Van. "This is the lounge. It's not much but it'll do." While the furniture here is certainly not finely crafted it still looks comfortable. Several couches are grouped around a low table in the middle of the room. A pack of cards lies on the table. Shelves with books and games stand along the walls, and a cupboard with glass doors holds beverages of all kinds.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris nodded and peered around the room. "Vhar, do the corners of this place seem a bit darker to you? Because if they do, then I know why this ranch is possibly called Blackcorner." Her tail sways in curiosity as she awaits the answer, she also looks at cupboard with the beverages to see what kinds were in there.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vhar shrugs. "Yeah, I know. Never thought about it though. Gonna be some magic effect or some such." The beverages reach from juices of several kinds to beer. "Yeah, you better don't get drunk. Briz wouldn't like you being drunk on the job."

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris smiled and teased "She's going to punish me if I get drunk on the job?" As she waited for Vhar to move on, her tail, not swaying as much but she mentally thought to herself *I should ask either Brizzaer or Burok... wait not burok, he's an ork. I'll have to ask Brizzaer or Mister Quinn, who I am sure will just give me a cryptic and confusing answer.*

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vharya snorts. "Yer insatiable, aren't you? C'mon, gonna show ya yer room." She turns and walks back into the corridor.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris smiles and chuckles lightly to herself as she followed Vhar. "Insatiable? Not really. If I was, I would still be licking those delectable breasts of yours Vhar."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, no wonder. My breasts are awesome." Vharya grins as she pushes open the first door to the right. The bedroom is small, but comfy, holding a wooden bed, a small table with a chair, a locker and a sink. A magic lamp sheds light into the room. "This is gonna be yours."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris looked at the room and the bed especially and stated simply "Looks comfy. Through a little undecorative. I wonder...." She looks at Vhar and asks bluntly "Care to go for another round, testing the bed?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vhar snorts and shakes her head. "The bed won't take the weight of me plus another one. Trust me, I tested. I'm taking my affairs to the storage room down behind the main hall", she explains.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris nodded to Vhar and looked around for a clock on the wall, seeing none she asks "Vhar do you have the time?" As she puts her papers onto the desk and smiles "I'm asking for the time, since I am wondering if I have enough time to go grab my bags I've hidden outside the front gate."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vhar reaches inside her overall and pulls out a pocket watch. "It's just about 4. Enough time for you to grab your bags- Why did you hide them", she asks.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris smiles and simply states "Wasn't sure if I would get the job. Also means I exercise more." She laughs a little to herself and heads back through the lounge and down the stairs, leaving Vhar behind and heading towards the massive doors to exit and then the fields.

(Post in the blustipe fields or just head directly to the front gate?)

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vharya walks behind Van as she gets back to her room, carrying the heavy bags like they don't weigh a thing.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris would walk up to her room and would enter it, dropping the decoration bag lightly on her new room chest. "Vhar please put my bags near my bed please." Vandoris would then sigh and look at Vhar "Time if you will Vhar."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vhar puts both bags down before pulling out the pocket watch. "Hmmph. Time to get to work. What do you wanna cook?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris would think for a moment and then asked Vhar "Mister Quinn is preferring something of a meat variety dish." Smiles a ravenous grin, since she had barely anytime for lunch, she looked at Vhar and smiled "What does the kitchen have in stock?" As she would leave her stuff in the room and leave it, to then head towards the kitchen.