What's new

ACT WolfRPG Loli [-SetsunaSoft-] エルローグ / EluRogue (RJ400230)

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Technically to leave the cave, you must talk to the cook to give her the resources you gathered after completing a dungeon.
There are plenty of bugs within the game.
Like seggs in a certain area will cause the game to enter Limbo and freeze.
While other's are just weird interaction with effects like Dying while getting caught by bandits causes your character unable to move at all.

Not sure what new is added since this is my first playthrough.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For anyone who gets stuck trying to get into the forest, you need to teleport the barrel near the guy who gives you a hint with a magic bullet. You'll know it when you see it.

Arcani

Reputation score
Anyone found a way of increasing the hypnotic experience? The one enemy I found that uses hypnosis attacks does so somewhat rarely and doesn't seem to increase it.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone found a way of increasing the hypnotic experience? The one enemy I found that uses hypnosis attacks does so somewhat rarely and doesn't seem to increase it.
It's probably either a bug or the dev hasn't implemented the effect gain yet. There's suprisingly a lot of things in the game that are incomplete, such as some effects (it says the effect are not implemented in yellow text), even mobs such as the succubus has no animations for Elu, which is a wasted opportunity imo.

By the way, you can increase the amount of quests shown in the quest board and the items in shops by pressing CTRL, which costs an increasing amount of gold.
1669508398191.png 1669508406544.png

Another tip I'd recommend is disenchanting gear for their Stones, which you can use to put on your preferred weapon. You can also get some of these stones as random rewards in the quest board. After that, visit the witch in the slums to upgrade the effects using Miasma Crystals.

1669508661927.png

Gears can have up to four enchantments, and can stack with each other.

Currently, I'm just farming blacksmith scrolls to upgrade my wep and armor along with enchantments before I tackle the forest and coastline stages again.

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Welp, just finished the game
1669523237125.png

Overall, the game is fine, though there isn't much added content from v0.23 other than a whole lot of story telling.

Hopefully the dev also adds more h content in the future.

I've attached my save file for those interested. Still need to unlock a lot more statuses, but i cbb doing them rn.

Attachments

Allbedo

Reputation score
For anyone who gets stuck trying to get into the forest, you need to teleport the barrel near the guy who gives you a hint with a magic bullet. You'll know it when you see it.
how exactly to teleport? or where to get these bullets? I got stuck at this point and poked all the buttons. I saw two barrels with a lever, I don’t understand what to do

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how exactly to teleport? or where to get these bullets? I got stuck at this point and poked all the buttons. I saw two barrels with a lever, I don’t understand what to do
You need the magic bullet which lets you swap positions with anything it hits (including barrels). They're commonly dropped from the yellow-cap goblins

leftnut

Reputation score
Since im a dumb dumb who can't figure out how to get the translating to work, anybody know of any translations? or if there will be any?

blerghit

Reputation score
Im saddened by the fact that the combination from doesnt get raped ;_;
Why dont kemonomimi get love

pocencer

Reputation score
I am struck. Is there a way out?
I don't have push scroll. have swap tho
I am out by kill myself reduce and reduce SAN to 0
Is there other way?
Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
I am struck. Is there a way out?
I don't have push scroll. have swap tho
I am out by kill myself reduce and reduce SAN to 0
Is there other way?
View attachment 46251
You should have a green shield that with the skill to step through the pond. If you don't have it, you should be able to get it at the next map at south.
You can also try "fast travel" by opening the menu, and then press "tab".

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry to ask as well, but I can´t really figure it out with the 4 existing pages here.

These 2 images, by Poiya and another one, with english text, are those images from the pre-release version which have been english patched?
Or did they figure it out how to patch the full game to english?

Translator++ doesn´t work for me, as always. Never made a single game work with that. It always surprises me with a new error for each game

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to ask as well, but I can´t really figure it out with the 4 existing pages here.

These 2 images, by Poiya and another one, with english text, are those images from the pre-release version which have been english patched?

Translator++ doesn´t work for me, as always. Never made a single game work with that. It always surprises me with a new error for each game
I'm running into the same issues with translating. Someone said something about MTL but not sure how it works.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm running into the same issues with translating. Someone said something about MTL but not sure how it works.
I used Mtool which also has a thread in the site.

https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/

1.) Download the program from the link above. Just get the DirectDownload one.
2.) Extract the file, go to Tool folder, run nw.exe 1669703415856.png

3.) Drag Elurogue's Game.exe on the "Drag and drop" box, like this
1669703541471.png

4.) Download 'Unifont' by clicking this, then change the font.
1669703693723.png

5.) Click on 'Install & Go'

Edit:

6.) Once the game runs, go to the MTool program and click on the Translation tab. Make sure the Source Language is JP, and Target Language is EN (If you want it to be in english) then click on 'Start Translation'

1669737629923.png

Once successful, the title screen should look like this, and will automatically translate the game text as you play along.
1669703912837.png

There should also be a 'StartWithTool.bat' program that should be installed on the game's folder. Just click on the program to open the game with MTool
1669704023311.png

Last edited:

shadichero327

Reputation score

https://ulmf.org/threads/mtool-rpgm...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.14436/

2.) Extract the file, go to Tool folder, run nw.exe View attachment 46253

View attachment 46254

2.) Extract the file, go to Tool folder, run nw.exe View attachment 46253

View attachment 46254

View attachment 46257

Once successful, the title screen should look like this, and will automatically translate the game text as you play along.
View attachment 46259

There should also be a 'StartWithTool.bat' program that should be installed on the game's folder. Just click on the program to open the game with MTool
View attachment 46260

View attachment 46257

View attachment 46259

View attachment 46260
I followed your entire instrusctions, but it only changed the font :(

1669710002988.png

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like some of the menu elements are already translated into English. But most of it borders on MTL quality. Sadly I can't really find the switch where one can switch between languages.
1669850649723.png

Last edited by a moderator: