bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
D-Gear's works are a breath of fresh air to me, especially his Heart Aino vid

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Me watching that video "Ooooh some kind of Venom edit with a long tongue and tentacle hands, I can't wait to see what kind of H-attacks it has"
effeminate anime guy comes out
Me: :confused:

I hope there is a version of that character with its own h-attacks

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Me watching that video "Ooooh some kind of Venom edit with a long tongue and tentacle hands, I can't wait to see what kind of H-attacks it has"
effeminate anime guy comes out
Me: :confused:

I hope there is a version of that character with its own h-attacks
The shota looks like an edited Shiki from Melty blood, while the new positions are nice, hope he improves his spritework. Unfortunately, it seems unlikely that he'll share his stuff.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the link.

What? what was that? that's a rare moment, i never seen a such nice monster that make her happy on last scene (tag "femdom" also, yes finally!!!!)
​​​​​​some position look familiar to me at middle videos.
im happy now :)

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
if anyone's interested, here's a mega folder with some of my stuff:

I can't attest to all of this being up to date but if anything is or happens to be missing i'll fix it ASAP.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't attest to all of this being up to date but if anything is or happens to be missing i'll fix it ASAP.
Some information about what kind of characters they are would be nice.
Are they mostly female rapers as requested recently?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if anyone's interested, here's a mega folder with some of my stuff:

Someone92 : You can just look in there to get your answer...or just check Gettag's Tumblr or Patreon. About 75% of the Mega is Gettag's victim characters...I think Dongwhan, Brian, Marco, and TOBF are the only rapers in there. And no, I don't think there are any female rapers in there (AFAIK), unless you wanna count Poison in TOBF.

DarkG : Not too many female rapers (reverse rape femdom type characters) in mugen, unless you wanna count all the futa characters. Off the top of my head, I can only really name BossMai (Milkymai) in that category. In fact, the video you linked to is one of MSL's last vids before he went AWOL, and that's not even real mugen--he used flash to generate his videos, oddly enough. I don't care for futa or femdom, so I'm perfectly fine with the paucity of those videos.

KiWolfGirl: Ah, Venomono would've been pretty similar to what you'd have wanted, huh. He used to be a fairly decent raper character, although with weird Spanish dubs and lacking compatibility as content creators moved on from him.

gettagmk2 : You're too good to us, Gettag. Might've been nice to separate into victim and raper folders, but your work is appreciated nonetheless. Back to your earlier question, if Poison wasn't included (I despise futa, so it's a huge turnoff for me), I'd take pretty much any male raper out there. As I said before, Birdie fits the gangbang theme, or just choose whoever you want. I'm personally trying to mod Minotaur in there, not because he's a good fit, but because he's the only raper who has enough sprites for me to make him fit the Poison anims you've put into TOBF.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah, Venomono would've been pretty similar to what you'd have wanted, huh. He used to be a fairly decent raper character, although with weird Spanish dubs and lacking compatibility as content creators moved on from him.
I just mention Venom because the character in the video looks like it uses Venom as a base, an updated version with more monstrous moves would have been right up my alley but it looks like all its H-moves come from the anime character :(

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
I just mention Venom because the character in the video looks like it uses Venom as a base, an updated version with more monstrous moves would have been right up my alley but it looks like all its H-moves come from the anime character :(
Interesting. i just wonder what if that monster have hidden H-move from its own, it will be more interesting.

Plus:
I just check every videos,it has marked "xFx", there should be meaning of this.........

Edit:
Im realize there some move was same as other i remember on his videos. Heart aino have some "Horuakuti" Missionary, also her Lifting leg most like user name "Mugen'ero" along with boob groping in his Himeki Luna videos

Last edited:

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
gettagmk2 : You're too good to us, Gettag. Might've been nice to separate into victim and raper folders, but your work is appreciated nonetheless. Back to your earlier question,
Done!

if Poison wasn't included (I despise futa, so it's a huge turnoff for me), I'd take pretty much any male raper out there. As I said before, Birdie fits the gangbang theme, or just choose whoever you want. I'm personally trying to mod Minotaur in there, not because he's a good fit, but because he's the only raper who has enough sprites for me to make him fit the Poison anims you've put into TOBF.
A lot of people suggest Birdie/Choi/Chang/Bao, but I kinda don't wanna retread stuff that already exists, even if the good ones are private. Does kinda suck though, because I think birdie would be a good fit as well. Second to that I want to do some type of monsterish aggressor, like a tentacle monster or something like that. It probably would be easier, too, if I take a page out of Horu's book and just re-purpose some sprites for it like he did with his kuro's missionary.

Speaking of new characters, currently it seems that patrons just want a dog aggressor added, lol.

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
A lot of people suggest Birdie/Choi/Chang/Bao, but I kinda don't wanna retread stuff that already exists, even if the good ones are private. Does kinda suck though, because I think birdie would be a good fit as well. Second to that I want to do some type of monsterish aggressor, like a tentacle monster or something like that. It probably would be easier, too, if I take a page out of Horu's book and just re-purpose some sprites for it like he did with his kuro's missionary.

Speaking of new characters, currently it seems that patrons just want a dog aggressor added, lol.
May ask, who will be new to add?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
KiWolfGirl : Yeah...it's a waste. Not really sure why the creator chose that idea because the idea of a humanoid tentacled monster (which we don't really have) becomes just a generic guy raper. In an ideal world, I think you'd love the "Final" character as a raper, huh.?

gettagmk2 : No, I think you're fine with Poison. She actually fits in perfectly with your theme. I just don't like it because futa/femdom is a huge turnoff, as I've said, to the point where I'd actually rather her not be included (I'd use an older version of TOBF, but I like the other edits you're making to the newest one).

Damn. I'd become a patron just to get my votes in, but I hate Patreon itself, as well as the concept of it. Another dog aggressor? We have Kuro's dog, Kuro's doggirl, a bunch of wolf rapers, and best of all, Xionfenix's Humpreon. Close/good enough. I'm surprised that nobody wants new positions...like, don't they get tired of the same 4 positions over and over again? I'd rather see more raper stuff implemented like in D_Gear's vids, or Mugenero's boob-grab positions (and you, Gettag, already have the standing boob-groping...just not included in any of your available rapers), as well as the victim sprites to go with them.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Might be a bit early to ask, but will the dog only have doggy style moves, if it wins. Or would it be possible to implement missionary/piledriver inspired moves like what Humpreon has? I personally think there's way too few monster/creatures with that move out there, and only humanoids. I guess it just works better, but Humpreon's piledriver looks really nice, so if the dog does win, i hope you'll consider giving it two moves, like the rest of the TOBF characters has.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
KiWolfGirl : Yeah...it's a waste. Not really sure why the creator chose that idea because the idea of a humanoid tentacled monster (which we don't really have) becomes just a generic guy raper. In an ideal world, I think you'd love the "Final" character as a raper, huh.?

gettagmk2 : No, I think you're fine with Poison. She actually fits in perfectly with your theme. I just don't like it because futa/femdom is a huge turnoff, as I've said, to the point where I'd actually rather her not be included (I'd use an older version of TOBF, but I like the other edits you're making to the newest one).

Damn. I'd become a patron just to get my votes in, but I hate Patreon itself, as well as the concept of it. Another dog aggressor? We have Kuro's dog, Kuro's doggirl, a bunch of wolf rapers, and best of all, Xionfenix's Humpreon. Close/good enough. I'm surprised that nobody wants new positions...like, don't they get tired of the same 4 positions over and over again? I'd rather see more raper stuff implemented like in D_Gear's vids, or Mugenero's boob-grab positions (and you, Gettag, already have the standing boob-groping...just not included in any of your available rapers), as well as the victim sprites to go with them.
Well, guilty as charged for suggesting the idea of the dog character, though, given what options I've thought of since, I somewhat regret the decision. Though, similar to Dawnstar above me, if given something unique or fairly uncommon like a piledriver animation, a cowgirl animation, or perhaps even a unique sort of oral situation taking the place of cowgirl (69 anyone?) I think it could be really awesome! Plus, if it was possible, with the added mechanic of the dog being able to knot the girl for extra length to the animation/extra damage, and it could be the really nimble enemy type to help balance out all the slow moving enemies currently in it, which more or less make it a slice of cake to beat with most characters when playing as a victim. Only time I'll have any sort of struggles really is when the character I play decides to face one direction due to a bugged enemy or one off screen, rather than the big, super armored brute behind her.

Though, in all honesty a tentacle or monster of sorts could get around this too with the ability to teleport/leap around, so gameplay wise, I'd like either or... and just because its something fairly common, doesn't mean the animation itself has to be common as well, the only reason I tend to not mind adding more common animations like cowgirl, pile driver, or even doggy is they allow for more characters to be accessible, since not everyone is going to make their characters to said template of another creator. Glad to see Gettags work catching on further though with other creators/editors!

TormentorKing

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey everybody. I've seen the hentai content created by users for this engine, and I was inspired to try my hand at making my first compatible victim. I'd appreciate any constructive criticism or advice you can give me, this is my first time editing sprites of any kind. The cape was a real bitch due to how it's shaded, so I'm not terribly sure what to do with it.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score
I wish there was a newer compilation of all the stuff in one big folder. I feel like making a good mugen folder would be incredibly challenging at this point, sifting through 144 pages, digging for links, and trying to get all the new stuff...yikes.

Does anyone know where the newest compilation file is?

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am always up for more canines especially if there is going to be a knot mechanic. Very few do it in a way that really matters or looks good. There are only a few like Humpreon and a small number of others.

TormentorKing

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for posting again so soon. Just wanted to share some more progress.

Don't mind the fragments of hair and cape pixels on the second one, I'll add that later when I'm finished with the rest of the sprite. As always, any comment and critique is appreciated, I'm still new to this.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
DarkG
Right now, it looks like the dog is going to win.

Emerald Gladiator said:
No, I think you're fine with Poison. She actually fits in perfectly with your theme. I just don't like it because futa/femdom is a huge turnoff, as I've said, to the point where I'd actually rather her not be included (I'd use an older version of TOBF, but I like the other edits you're making to the newest one).
I believe Dawnstar suggested to me that there should be something like 'skins' for TOBF..so say you toggle a config value from 0 to 1..and instead of Poison spawning, Minotaur does. I don't think that'd be too hard to do since their animations are pretty similar like you said, I'd just have to go back and add logic for it into the states. You think that'd be good?

Damn. I'd become a patron just to get my votes in, but I hate Patreon itself, as well as the concept of it.
Yeah, I don't blame you. Dunno if that makes me a hypocrite or not, though. Lol

Another dog aggressor? We have Kuro's dog, Kuro's doggirl, a bunch of wolf rapers, and best of all, Xionfenix's Humpreon. Close/good enough. I'm surprised that nobody wants new positions...like, don't they get tired of the same 4 positions over and over again? I'd rather see more raper stuff implemented like in D_Gear's vids, or Mugenero's boob-grab positions (and you, Gettag, already have the standing boob-groping...just not included in any of your available rapers), as well as the victim sprites to go with them.
There's also a poll for a new position, but its stuff that could easily be repurposed from kuromaru or other characters//
- upside down BJ (Murakami Mob)
- That upside down sex move minotaur has ( )
- That squatting/crouching hump move slime/kuromaru have
- Cowgirl
- Missionary, style

I think they(some?) do get bored of the repetition in H mugen. I get bored sometimes doing it over and over. It's part of why I did Poison; just to try and break up my streak of human male dudes. In the end though, at least those 4 moves are so consistent most characters have base compatibility with basically all the baomaru aggressors (which seems to be the thing nowadays)
Might be a bit early to ask, but will the dog only have doggy style moves, if it wins. Or would it be possible to implement missionary/piledriver inspired moves like what Humpreon has? I personally think there's way too few monster/creatures with that move out there, and only humanoids. I guess it just works better, but Humpreon's piledriver looks really nice, so if the dog does win, i hope you'll consider giving it two moves, like the rest of the TOBF characters has.
Hey Dawnstar!
Anyway, just doing doggy style moves would be boring and lazy, IMO. I can basically take the Kuromaru Dog/ Zombie Dog Sprites for doggy and thats basically 80% of the time consuming part done.

I'd be up for doing a doggy piledriver, and if I did i'd probably look at fenix's humpreon as a reference but I don't wanna ape it 100%, so ill probably have to ask him about that. Missionary, though, I think would be really interesting.

I don't know if you guys have seen this video, but Horuakuti's video with ohgaki's princess athena with the kuromaru missionary which is his staple:

I've seen his videos before but seeing this makes me want to just throw out my own missionary and start making stuff that fits this position instead. (I think Emerald Gladiator brought it up earlier, but collaborating more is probably for the benefit of everyone at this point) IMO, the angle is soooo much better than a straight on side-view of the aggressor like how mine is. Anyway, the reason I bring it up is if I were to do a missionary position for doggy, i'd probably draw inspiration from that. I feel like im rambling now, I hope I answered your question properly xD

@hhh7773
Yeah, every thing is a bit slow right now in TOBF. Balance wise a lot of things are still out of whack since I assumed people care more about the NSFW content than actual gameplay..but I was thinking that if it were a dog, I could code them as low HP but fast, and the knotting would be cool as well.

@tormentorking
Looks really good for a first attempt! What's the first sprite you posted for, the slime crucifix move?
Anyway, I think its just the perspective it was drawn for initially but scharlachrot's left hand looks kinda weird. quickly glancing over them the other two look good

Last edited:

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wish there was a newer compilation of all the stuff in one big folder. I feel like making a good mugen folder would be incredibly challenging at this point, sifting through 144 pages, digging for links, and trying to get all the new stuff...yikes.

Does anyone know where the newest compilation file is?
Can confirm, I decided to get into Mugen today and I have no idea where to even begin, would also appreciate some up-to-date compilation (The ones in the main post seem to be terribly outdated)