Latest release is out
Lemme know if you run into any issues.
View attachment 16011
Character Releases:
AKFGZ

Kyko

Roxy

Bugfixes:

Iroha (fixed invisibility bug with TOBF during 2nd stage anims)

Updates:

Wonderwoman (Add grope anim for terry/roxy)

New Category: Videos (all old videos will go here for future downloading)

---------------
Wow!! Really not big on futa but i love the mechanical updates you added to this character. Please tell me you'll be adding the struggle bar to Brian as well?

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ero-birdie not to be rude but i think you should avoid posting at the imgbbs site since you've been getting more negative feedbacks than positive ones there. Dont get me wrong i appreciate your work but if many more japs get offended they might do the same with that imgbbs like the other one which was ryona moe. Well it really is up to you but be careful.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow!! Really not big on futa but i love the mechanical updates you added to this character. Please tell me you'll be adding the struggle bar to Brian as well?
Yeah. I had the opportunity to basically use Roxy as the prototype for implementing that system into single aggressors. Once I have more free time I want to start on adding it to him, among other things. But first I need to implement the dog enemy for TOBF since people have been waiting for that a while.

Ero Birdie

Reputation score
[QUOTE = "bloodedge21, post: 1005854, member: 161084"] Ero-birdie no es grosero, pero creo que deberías evitar publicar en el sitio imgbbs ya que has recibido más retroalimentaciones negativas que positivas. No me malinterpretes, aprecio tu trabajo, pero si muchos más se ofenden, podrían hacer lo mismo con imgbbs como el otro, que era ryona moe. Bueno, realmente depende de usted, pero tenga cuidado. [/ QUOTE]
al parecer si, gracias

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not that the message was directed toward you, but Ero-Birdie basically just quoted the previous warning directed towards him (well, incorrectly using the message function), but translated it into Spanish.

He just said in response, "Apparently yes, thanks."

The power of Google Translate.
I mean, I get your point and I did a google translate myself - but imagine what this thread would look like if we all started throwing around our own damned language in here. I doubt you'd want a spam of Bratwurst and Krautsalat (and neither do I, frankly).
On another note though - I'll have to agree with the people on that japanese board personally. Buletta I like, Wonder Woman isn't really something that's interesting to me but also something I ultimately don't mind. Those western comic characters however, like the Simpsons or Family Guy... I'd really prefer if those didn't get posted anymore.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I mean, I get your point and I did a google translate myself - but imagine what this thread would look like if we all started throwing around our own damned language in here. I doubt you'd want a spam of Bratwurst and Krautsalat (and neither do I, frankly).
On another note though - I'll have to agree with the people on that japanese board personally. Buletta I like, Wonder Woman isn't really something that's interesting to me but also something I ultimately don't mind. Those western comic characters however, like the Simpsons or Family Guy... I'd really prefer if those didn't get posted anymore.
Oh, I had no point really; if anything I was just trying to clarify what Ero-Birdie's message meant. I agree with you that throwing out Spanish on a predominately English-speaking thread, especially when not prompted, is a bit silly. However, if nobody said anything, I'd have been fine with ignoring that, given it's a first-time "offense". Sorry if I sounded reproaching.

And yeah, also agree. We have our personal tastes, but anything that isn't mainstream or doesn't just scream "make a H-edit of me!" is probably something you should just post on your own site, instead of broadcasting it. I personally don't like those edits myself (as in I've seen better modders), nor do I care for many of the characters (TV show cartoon characters are sorta gross as H-edits)...but hey, appreciate the effort.

My main concern was already alluded to--the Japanese community already is a bit xenophobic and anti-Westerner. Piss them off or put things in THEIR board that they don't approve of and they could very likely scurry away and block access. So yeah, not only would I prefer NOT to see Ero-Birdie's images just out of personal taste, but I also think he's doing much more harm than good by posting there. I'm sure he knows that anyway.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly the guys at mugenryona were also pissed at the other group that implemented ip blocks at ryona moe. Thats why we should be careful to not piss them off. If that happens we'll only have horuakuti and mugen_ero( he doesn't share his work but he entertains requests from his fans from all over at least)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
mugenero guy is useless, but xionfenix and gettag brought me back into mugen. Few years ago I had mugen written off as a dead game exclusive only to 1-2 guys that can make their own characters. :p I"d like to make characters too but I never have time. playing fate grand order doesn't help matters at all >_>

fringgs

Reputation score
Anyone here know who is the victim? the male char in the video?

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
If I remember correctly the guys at mugenryona were also pissed at the other group that implemented ip blocks at ryona moe. Thats why we should be careful to not piss them off. If that happens we'll only have horuakuti and mugen_ero( he doesn't share his work but he entertains requests from his fans from all over at least)
Frankly if the mod of the bbs wanted to ban non japanese IPs he would have by now. ero_birdie posts aren't even close to the worst things that people have done over there. He can ban offenders individually instead so its kind of pointless to take the nuclear option, and they (or I should say some of the board members) were explicitly against IP ban because they don't want to block foreign contributors in the process.

Of course that doesn't prevent individuals from being assholes to you but by and large most of the guys over there are good people.

Anyone here know who is the victim? the male char in the video?
It's in the title. The girl is Luna Himeki. The Monster/guy character looks to be a private character since i've never seen that around anywhere else

Last edited:

fringgs

Reputation score
It's in the title. The girl is Luna Himeki. The Monster/guy character looks to be a private character since i've never seen that around anywhere else
ayee thanks.. so the monster is a private char.. dang it

thanks for the reply. and btw can you help solve something with donghwan?... its the piledriver thing with every character, the animation just automatically ends when he goes full speed and close to cumming. all i did was change his baomarus.cns because the legs of yuzuriha/selvaria etc are too big.. according to the files and the people its a requirement to change his cns9_Baomaru_cns to be compatible.. and now i'm having that problem with piledriver anim. :(

Last edited:

Ero Birdie

Reputation score
Frankly if the mod of the bbs wanted to ban non japanese IPs he would have by now. ero_birdie posts aren't even close to the worst things that people have done over there. He can ban offenders individually instead so its kind of pointless to take the nuclear option, and they (or I should say some of the board members) were explicitly against IP ban because they don't want to block foreign contributors in the process.

Of course that doesn't prevent individuals from being assholes to you but by and large most of the guys over there are good people.

thanks Gettag, he created that I will not publish on Ryona, besides erasing my Tumblr

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That laying BJ looks pretty darn good, though, as do some of the other extra positions the char had. Does some of those put the creative juices to work, Gettag? ;)