What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Hometown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone wants them but here are D-Gear vids in HD. (I'm just now finding out I can share folders instead of linking them individually)

Here's all the other folders I have as well. (I'm pretty sure I shared most of these individually but not 100%)

Thanks I'm one of those freaks that still likes to download and save videos

damn i like horuakuti's mechanic,wish he could work more on that,the animations are pretty good,it's similar to gettag one where after cumming 3 times,the victim start to like it.
Yeah I'd really like to see more creators add this into their characters too, especially mugenfuta's aggressors.

nosferatus

Reputation score
good I hope that a hero without a layer filtre taokaka q MugenFutacharmaker will go up the smoke for his chars

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone wants them but here are D-Gear vids in HD. (I'm just now finding out I can share folders instead of linking them individually)

Here's all the other folders I have as well. (I'm pretty sure I shared most of these individually but not 100%)

Nice Collection :), though D-Gear and Horuakuti was free to view.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you guys want me to upload a random dump of all the characters I have so far?
I've been trying to organize a complete mugen dump with all the characters I've found so far but it's been taking awhile. So many duplicates with different name or only one or two different sprites that don't even have animations assigned to them. But I don't think I'll finish any time soon, so if I did it would be a unorganized mess of characters, but maybe there some gold in it.

Thanks I'm one of those freaks that still likes to download and save videos
Everyone let me know if there are any other Vids you want. (PM me if they are Non-Mugen related) :)

Nice Collection :), though D-Gear and Horuakuti was free to view.
Yea but you need to pay for HD.

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you guys want me to upload a random dump of all the characters I have so far?
I've been trying to organize a complete mugen dump with all the characters I've found so far but it's been taking awhile. So many duplicates with different name or only one or two different sprites that don't even have animations assigned to them. But I don't think I'll finish any time soon, so if I did it would be a unorganized mess of characters, but maybe there some gold in it.

Everyone let me know if there are any other Vids you want. (PM me if they are Non-Mugen related) :)

Yea but you need to pay for HD.
Sure, would you be willing to upload your entire MUGEN folder? I realized I need it for my main PC, and my old Mugen is...the old queen of fighters. The FIRST one.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There's no defending, I'm simply stating facts: If you've never supported the guy why would you ever get upset about not getting some content that you're not funding and you wouldn't get either way? This isn't people defending good practices or anything, it's just lurkers upset they're not getting something for free like they're used to on every other thread on this site.

That's their problem and if they have issues with it they can just stop donating/funding the guy, unlike hungry lurkers these people are directly involved with the production of the content and have actual means of actions to affect the dev decisions.
Alright, I've been pretty quiet on this thread but I gotta say that's some BS right there. I can get upset with these guys regardless of whether or not I spent any money or not. If you're not familiar with the concept, it's called "speak with your wallet."

Here's the thing. A while back someone posted a video by Mugen_Ero which had a version of some Arcana Hearts characters. I was curious about them because they had animations that were different from the ones I had. Several hours later of searching, I asked a question, got a reply, and found that Mugen_Ero doesn't actually release his characters publicly and only does it for his videos. Not only that, the more I learned about this guy, the more I realized he's both well-known for his content and for being an asshole about not releasing his characters to the public. And if someone does somehow manages to get ahold of his characters and releases them, he throws a temper tantrum and shuts down all his content.

That's definitely enough of a reason to both NOT support the guy AND to complain. As far as Mugen devs goes, he's near the top and has a responsibility to act like it and set a good example for other Mugen devs (but he doesn't). He's basically the indie equivalent of a top-level game developer who makes shady business decisions. It's like how people have gone out and said they will never buy another game made by Konami or EA because of how poorly they handle their business (poor treatment of employees, removing content to make people buy it via DLC, etc). When you "speak with your wallet," you speak as if you were an investor and give your money to someone who deserves it rather than someone who does not. And if you're upset with someone, you have ever right to voice the reason why.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a bad attempt at defending his attitude and actions. You can still call someone an entitled asshole for their behavior without directly supporting him. The last few pages gave reason for it really. In fact, Xion and a few others here were supporters and ceased due to his attitude, ego, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if some stopped due to him slowing content (possibly intentionally) for going charge upfront and monthly payout.
Just a few things I'd like to point out.

I have known the guy for quite a while, I may be his biggest supporter on the patreon, dunno, I am above the max tier (and just to see him keep going). From his patreon posts, you can clearly see he is no joke, he once missed a payout and decided to give everyone the rewards. He has been tru hell and more, and you could say he is still struggling. Especially with attacks like these. English isn't his first language.

I don't understand the slowing down of content, he is working on Taokaka, from Blazblue, which are one of the most detailed characters out there on 2D fighting games. His patreon pledgers WANTED Tao, but it's no easy task doing anything nearly as detailed as she is. Who else has made an aggressor edit out of a Skullgirl or Blazblue character in both the quality and speed he has?

You can see other fans here defending him, clearly with good reason. He has stopped the private rewards thing. Also, where the heck does the ego comment even come from? The dude has been trying to please everyone one way or another.

The dude has been churning characters monthly and his pledgers decided they wanted not only one stupidly high res character (Squigly) but also Taokaka which has insanely high quality sprites. She is roughly 120MB for good reason.

Where are people getting these ideas that he has been doing stuff out of ego or attitude? If you'd join his patreon and discord, you can clearly see a few may have left, but his patreon is still stronger than ever. I think it's messed up the kind of stuff that is getting spread around.

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also, where the heck does the ego comment even come from?
I am pretty sure I explained where my part of it came from. The guy seems to think he's too good to accept advice. Thinks the world needs to adjust to him instead of the other way around. He's high on his own damned farts is what he is. I don't care about what the hell he's sharing and what he isn't or what he does on his patreon. All that matters to me that he can't accept when some of his coding needs work and would rather be impolite to someone that knows how it's done than accept that he's not a god.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am pretty sure I explained where my part of it came from. The guy seems to think he's too good to accept advice. Thinks the world needs to adjust to him instead of the other way around. He's high on his own damned farts is what he is. I don't care about what the hell he's sharing and what he isn't or what he does on his patreon. All that matters to me that he can't accept when some of his coding needs work and would rather be impolite to someone that knows how it's done than accept that he's not a god.
I... don't get your comment. I was able to edit victims I had to his character using the debug menu to see what sprites his rapers where asking for on said moves.

What do you mean him not coding to allow victims compatibility? EDIT: Just to clarify, I didn't need to touch his characters code to properly align the victims I had with his rapers. Only the victims.

EDIT: Might as well add, haven't people on Mugen Archive also put victims compatible to his rapers? Even pronebone moves.

Another note : Why would you think he thinks he is a god for not accepting code from someone else 'cuz he may want to do his own thing? What kind of logic is that? If you are so into him about code, why not just do it yourself and keep it private? Use the same code on every char? That's what you want right? The sprites are there and ready, this stuff is not locked behind encryption or anything. If you are, then what's the big deal?

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So the guy is a massive asshole because he doesn't want to share some stuff that he spent time and resources into with complete strangers?
yes because he's fine releasing hundreds of videos with those same strangers.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I... don't get your comment.
See, I'll to go a bit more in-depth here. Yes, you can align sprites on the victim no problem but only by pushing the sprite itself around, not by making an animation like you can do with a lot of other rapers. This is a very limiting factor in many ways. The animations use, aside from the new poses, pre-defined sprite numbers. That is all fine and dandy. That however means that they are more than likely used by other rapers as well that many victims have been aligned to before. If The sprite happens to be off you will have to push around the sprite itself - and then fix aaaall the other animations meant for other rapers. Not only that but you also can't fine-align between all of his rapers because there is no victim-side animation to do so. All you have is a raper-side animation you cannot change whatsoever. I for one also like variation so from time to time I like using different sprite numbers for the same kind of position. Can't do that either, animation is fixed. You also can't add frames, remove frames (properly times, mind you). Of course, for a lot of people that aren't really into this and don't do too much with it this is a non issue and he hopes no one fucking notices but it bothers the everloving shit out of me and always will. And the whole "works for me, don't give a shit" attitude as well as some other conversations I had with him that I will not disclose for privacy's sake gives me more than just an idea about how the guy thinks.

Last edited:

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And the whole "works for me, don't give a shit" attitude as well as some other conversations I had with him that I will not disclose for privacy's sake gives me more than just an idea about how the guy thinks.
Think we need to talk in private. Got a Discord? Having an idea on how he thinks is not how the guy thinks. There are a lot of misunderstandings going on and it causing unnecessary chaos.

Do note that this is his livelyhood, he can't just accept everything, he HAS to be picky. He is also aiming for something specific with his code, your code might be your Magnum Opus but if it doesn't comply with what his goal is... well it won't comply with what his goal is. Also he might post here sooner or later, to address some points, he struggles with English so he is being given a hand.

Hit me up on Discord or PM

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Think we need to talk in private. Got a Discord? Having an idea on how he thinks is not how the guy thinks. There are a lot of misunderstandings going on and it causing unnecessary chaos.

Do note that this is his livelyhood, he can't just accept everything, he HAS to be picky. He is also aiming for something specific with his code, your code might be your Magnum Opus but if it doesn't comply with what his goal is... well it won't comply with what his goal is. Also he might post here sooner or later, to address some points, he struggles with English so he is being given a hand.

Hit me up on Discord or PM
It's not my "magnum opus" but a standard that's been done in H-Mugen for a while now. It's not just me who does it, it's everyone. Those japanese people, gettag... all doing this. BUT that being said - I have been too emotional, too aggressive about this and been kind of an asshole. His spritework is still amazing and that he deserves much credit for. As mentioned before I don't care what he decides to release or not release - that's his decision and no one elses. And while I don't agree with all of his code and I still think that can be solved with a bit of know-how and petience I now know there's reasons for it. I have to apologize for being a bit of a douche.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not my "magnum opus" but a standard that's been done in H-Mugen for a while now. It's not just me who does it, it's everyone. Those japanese people, gettag... all doing this. BUT that being said - I have been too emotional, too aggressive about this and been kind of an asshole. His spritework is still amazing and that he deserves much credit for. As mentioned before I don't care what he decides to release or not release - that's his decision and no one elses. And while I don't agree with all of his code and I still think that can be solved with a bit of know-how and petience I now know there's reasons for it. I have to apologize for being a bit of a douche.
Magnum Opus was more of a compliment, I have seen the results of your coding in Umbreon and Ferir (even if the Ferir one was sort of someone literally doing a copy/paste of your work...) and it's hella good. Kinda wish that Ferir got updated, dude seems like he disappeared T.T

Just trying to help Nick keep going. I know he can sound sort of blunt when it comes to English. He is sort of bombarded with work atm with Tao but here is to hoping

Also mandatory #ShareShanaWhen
*runsaway*
Edit: Do let me know if the joke is getting old, I tend to do this every time I see you (Am Raijinryu on the Archives)

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Edit: Do let me know if the joke is getting old, I tend to do this every time I see you (Am Raijinryu on the Archives)
It's fiiine xD As long as it's obvious jokes I really don't mind. Also, thank you very much! This means a lot to me ^^ I wish I had more to share, though. There's a lot of interesting things in my head but... no sprites to realize it heh. Things have been going slow. Can't be helped :V
I tried my hand at spriting at some point, a couple times really. Same with art. I can't seem to produce anything at all, not even the smallest kind of change, which is probably part of the reason why I have a great deal of respect for people that can sprite like gettag or mugenfutacharsmaker.