What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

lithium66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Sorry to ask another question

With Chibataue characters pack do i have to delete the one I have download already or do they add on to the playlist?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry to ask another question

With Chibataue characters pack do i have to delete the one I have download already or do they add on to the playlist?
Well, you can add all the characters to your character folder, but in order to have the new characters show in your mugen, you need to edit the select.def file and add them in there yourself. Probably won't take too long, especially if you've got a select.def file from the Chiabataue pack (meaning you can just copy/paste from that select file to the other).

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Where can I find download for Bao ? or similar raper characters ?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can I find download for Bao ? or similar raper characters ?
You will never find bao because creator don't feel like sharing. However you can watch his videos if you want to.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

We DO have a Bao that is a raper (definitely nowhere near as good as mugenero's, of course), and the really old helper one from the Kenshou and Friends character is also a raper. Feel free to browse the ryona uploader for the Bao, or ask someone to upload it here.

But yeah, sucks that mugenero isn't sharing. I'd even like to learn from him at least; the most recent vid was interesting because his rapers attacked 'bystander'/helper characters. It always seems he's doing something new.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm I downlaoded the starter pack of Queen of Fighters

Then i found a few characters i wanted on other sites - Bao included. But then i have a 2 problems again.

1) I downloaded few of my favorite characters from here

Rin Saber and Archer from Fate Stay Night

I googled the way to put them into my game of Queen of Fighters adn I did that no problem. I can select them and fight as them no problem.

But the PROBLEM is they are colorless for whatever reason ! They look all black and white and 50 shades of gray .... but not the colour the suposed to be.

Any sugestions ? Can something be done ? Or i can find the same characters somewhere else that will look properly ?

2) I downloaded and installe BAO to my QoF, and he seem s to be working ok, hes even looking exacly as he should.

Problem is I cant get him to "rape" any character ... the rape move is there it seams (the catching animation) but it fails to connect on any of the characters.

Anyone know how to get him to work ?

PS. If anyone wants to DL him here the link

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Angmir: Hmmm, I downloaded the Saber from the link you provided and it works fine for me, though I am using my own mugen and not the QoF one. That being said, your problem is an issue with the palettes; either your .def file is looking for a palette file that isn't there, or your palette files aren't being applied to your characters. You can either go into FF3 and apply the palette file to the sprite groups which need it (it's pretty advanced for beginners; I can try my best to help if you wanna do it that way since it's what I usually do to fix that issue), or you can fiddle around with the .def file, making sure the location of the palette files (the .ACT ones) are correct. You can also try canceling out all other palettes in the .def file, by putting a semicolon ( ; ) before each line of the pal (PAL) files, except the first one (that forces the character to use that single palette, usually the default one).

If anyone more familiar with the QoF mugen (and understands its coding), such as RMDB or Tetchi, can chime in, they'd be more equipped to better understand and help. When I first started, I hated palettes, and I'm pretty bad at them to this day. :(

As for the Bao problem...I'm too lazy to download and test him myself, but my instincts tell me that your version ISN'T rape-capable. The reason? I doubt the mugen wikia would post links to H characters, especially rapers. I'm thinking your Bao has a 'catch' move, but not the coding or additional sprites/anims to actually perform the move, thus he's the typical non-H one. That being said, there is an accessible Bao, if you check the previous posts, who can rape, though he's nowhere near the mugenero one. Hope that helps.

With all that aside, y'all think the guy who posted the "akirasama" file on the mugen uploader site is trolling us? I get that a lot of the uploaders have private files on there with special passwords (not ryona2) for themselves, indicated by the low download count, which is perfectly fine. However, the most recent files are in Spanish, and this one in particular has 0 downloads, so either the uploader is new and forgot to put an acceptable password, or he's trolling. (I get there are some excellent Spanish modders/creators, but I doubt someone like Tetchi would do this). Regardless, it's not bothering me too much...just hate that there's yet another character/file I can't get to, lol. Don't need another mugenero out there. :p

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Angmir: Hmmm, I downloaded the Saber from the link you provided and it works fine for me, though I am using my own mugen and not the QoF one. That being said, your problem is an issue with the palettes; either your .def file is looking for a palette file that isn't there, or your palette files aren't being applied to your characters. You can either go into FF3 and apply the palette file to the sprite groups which need it (it's pretty advanced for beginners; I can try my best to help if you wanna do it that way since it's what I usually do to fix that issue), or you can fiddle around with the .def file, making sure the location of the palette files (the .ACT ones) are correct. You can also try canceling out all other palettes in the .def file, by putting a semicolon ( ; ) before each line of the pal (PAL) files, except the first one (that forces the character to use that single palette, usually the default one).

If anyone more familiar with the QoF mugen (and understands its coding), such as RMDB or Tetchi, can chime in, they'd be more equipped to better understand and help. When I first started, I hated palettes, and I'm pretty bad at them to this day. :(

As for the Bao problem...I'm too lazy to download and test him myself, but my instincts tell me that your version ISN'T rape-capable. The reason? I doubt the mugen wikia would post links to H characters, especially rapers. I'm thinking your Bao has a 'catch' move, but not the coding or additional sprites/anims to actually perform the move, thus he's the typical non-H one. That being said, there is an accessible Bao, if you check the previous posts, who can rape, though he's nowhere near the mugenero one. Hope that helps.

With all that aside, y'all think the guy who posted the "akirasama" file on the mugen uploader site is trolling us? I get that a lot of the uploaders have private files on there with special passwords (not ryona2) for themselves, indicated by the low download count, which is perfectly fine. However, the most recent files are in Spanish, and this one in particular has 0 downloads, so either the uploader is new and forgot to put an acceptable password, or he's trolling. (I get there are some excellent Spanish modders/creators, but I doubt someone like Tetchi would do this). Regardless, it's not bothering me too much...just hate that there's yet another character/file I can't get to, lol. Don't need another mugenero out there. :p
Thx a lot for ur advices

Putting ; before paletes in .def file worked

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Angmir: Glad it worked!

On another note, geebus, there's a crapload of stuff from the uploader today (them modders be working real hard over the weekend). Among other things, we have access to some stages, patches, and a re-upload of the rapist Bao everyone wants (soo yeah, for those of you who were pining for it, you'd better get onto the mugen ryona uploader and grab that Bao). It's not always that we get this much stuff at once esp for H-mugen.

Gonna test out everything on Monday after work (my conscience can't bear to play H games or pron on Mother's Day -___- ). But if any of the uploaders are reading this, much thanks. :D

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cant I just get a link ? to working Bao ?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Cant I just get a link ? to working Bao ?
Not to sound rude, but it's just a quick search away. Just search for "mugenryona sakura 00". You'll know which link to go for. You'll find Bao, and other things there.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are also forum rules against people posting links to certain types of content. It's why some dls here require pms *Cough*.

I think Mugen characters should be shared as easily/freely as possible, I don't like people trying to hoard characters. What's the point of a shareware game if people aren't sharing? But we do need to follow the rules, and most people here try to make it easy for others to find the content that they're looking for. It just may not be direct links. I don't like laziness either :p

I still find it funny that some people won't share their mugen edits for example. You're already stealing and modifying someone elses sprites, but you won't let people use your modifications? I think that's pretty toxic to the mugen community. Probably why it isn't as popular as it could be.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are also forum rules against people posting links to certain types of content. It's why some dls here require pms *Cough*.

I think Mugen characters should be shared as easily/freely as possible, I don't like people trying to hoard characters. What's the point of a shareware game if people aren't sharing? But we do need to follow the rules, and most people here try to make it easy for others to find the content that they're looking for. It just may not be direct links. I don't like laziness either :p

I still find it funny that some people won't share their mugen edits for example. You're already stealing and modifying someone elses sprites, but you won't let people use your modifications? I think that's pretty toxic to the mugen community. Probably why it isn't as popular as it could be.
@Angmir: Just google mugen ryona uploader. You'll find a LOT of sprites, characters and whatnot that have been created over the years. The culmination of the last facets of surviving H-mugen creators. The password is usually ryona2, or has none at all. Use google translate on the page if you can't understand what they're saying.

Eh, there are fairly easy ways around the link sharing restriction, as you know.

You know, I agree with all your points and understand them completely. Felt the same way once before. Still, I wrote a long ass tirade on why I don't share my own modifications a while ago that I won't subject you to again. The main point is that people get lazy when you feed them...you know, that teach a man to fish mentality (I was a lazy newbie once). If you keep just giving out free characters, nobody will learn how to make characters themselves. And while it seems ideal for someone to become passionate about the game that way, it's far more surrealistic than anything. Hell, nobody will even google-fu the mugen uploader now, instead asking here for it (not to shame anyone, since most lurkers or newbies will drop in to ask that anyway). You said you hate laziness but hate hoarders, but therein lies another problem, which I'll address below.

I personally think that the guys who mod/create and now hoard or only exhibit are the guys who have realized that all their hard work gets vacuumed in by hungry mugen gamers. It's not that they've lost passion for the game, but are tired of the community mentality. If you're not doing this for money, I don't think your hours of testing code and photoshopping sprites are validated by a couple of online strangers saying "thank you." Don't think it's "free" to share something you've modified/created, because it does take some work on your behalf to edit/create (and a mindset of altruism and selflessness, which not all of us have), even if it's just a few hours or something.

And lastly, as for me, I hate hoarders too (despite being one), but understand the other side. I WANT to share characters, but know it's a slippery slope, feeding an addiction. If I would make an analogy, it's like giving homeless people money, or giving your classmate answers to the homework. What are you REALLY helping them with. Yes, we don't all have the time to learn, but IMHO, if you're really that passionate about something, or if you really want something, you'd better work for it. It's H-gaming--instant gratification is fundamental in its core--I know, but hey, if we ALL could work and create and learn together (and that's pretty surrealistic too), I'd throw up my entire mugen collection up here. Don't get me wrong, Fruitsmoothie and others, I do appreciate you posting your collections and your links--even though most of your characters were either not satisfactory to me or already in my collection--and I don't hold ill will that you posted them, even though it may cultivate the same attitude of laziness you're against. But this is the way I feel too, so I hope y'all can understand that not all creators/editors/hoarders are selfish jerks.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not to sound rude, but it's just a quick search away. Just search for "mugenryona sakura 00". You'll know which link to go for. You'll find Bao, and other things there.
only it is in Japanese ?

And it uses abrevations end names - that non-hardcore mugen fans dont understand ?

Sooooo eeeeeaaaaassssyyyyyyy

If u cant post link can u at least tell me a file name I should downlaod ?

like mugeryona1036.rar ?

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

only it is in Japanese ?

And it uses abrevations end names - that non-hardcore mugen fans dont understand ?

Sooooo eeeeeaaaaassssyyyyyyy
Sorry man, I know you're new, but that's the way H-mugen is. Most of the creators/editors are either Japanese or Spanish. Hell, you're pretty damn lucky we talk as much as we do about H-mugen here, since ULMF is one of the last remaining English H-mugen forums still active. As most have been saying, H-mugen is pretty much dead. Ya gotta work a bit if you want your mugen to grow. ;)

As I said before, use Google Translate on the page and try your best to understand the moonspeak. Once you get used to it, it's really not too bad; you just grab whatever file you want by clicking on it, typing in 'ryona2' (usually) in the blank space, and then clicking the first hyperlinked text to download the file (if you did everything correctly).

Don't be upset with others around here. We often forget how hard it is to be new and some of the veterans may sometimes be a bit frustrated with new players, simply because lots of them come off as entitled and demand everything be spoonfed to them. Just continue asking questions, even if they're stupid (or if they're stupid and you don't want to piss everyone off, PM me...just don't flood my inbox, lol), because at least you're helping some lurker who wants to know the answer to your question anyway. :) Of course, try to do your own work, use common sense, and don't be lazy, and you won't piss anyone off though, haha.

EDIT: Each of the files has a description of what it contains/what it updates (often in Japanese), and the file name (under the "Original" label, in English). I use the "original" label description, since it's almost always in English and fairly simple to read/understand. For this instance, you want to download the 1180 file, clearly labeled "Bao". That particular file is nearly ALL in English, so I genuinely hope you're not confused by that.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That bao, how do I do the move f+b?

The keys that make bao response is qweasd. so which those buttons is f+b?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh, well F+B is "forward and back", so I'd assume with a typical WASD key mapping that forward is D and back is A, also assuming you're facing left.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walk Forward and press Strong Kick(b),being close to the enemy,that's it.