What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its kuromaru press compatible with horuakuti's, made by him too.
Sure bet is old posts on mugenryona, but i'm pretty sure its on hentaicharmugen too.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Boy i just fucked up my Ange which is compatible with him too, and man are these kind of hard to find.
Know how you feel.
Here are my kuros, hope one of them is useful

Although i gotta say, the 2 Kiras i have, none of them are compatible either
(But every other char in the line is, Kotaro, Iari, Princess Athena, Saki...)

alan79135

Reputation score
Boy i just fucked up my Ange which is compatible with him too, and man are these kind of hard to find.
Know how you feel.
Here are my kuros, hope one of them is useful

Although i gotta say, the 2 Kiras i have, none of them are compatible either
(But every other char in the line is, Kotaro, Iari, Princess Athena, Saki...)
thank you, Once I found the compatible kuromaru in mugen archive, but now the 18+chars are deleted. T_T

SomeVoyeur

Reputation score
Does anyone have the Aggressor Science for Adults 2. I've had little luck finding them.

petrify

Reputation score

Does anyone have or know where to find this Athena '02 shown in the above video? It says queen of fighters but I can find no queen of fighters package that includes her, nor can I find her standalone. Ironically mugen archive seems to have a sfw version that explicitly removed all of the nsfw sprites, but I can't find the original nsfw version.

The user that uploaded this video also uploaded a bunch of other characters that are compatible with kuromaru short's vore attack, which makes me think there is some place, author or package that has all of them.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was in the QOF 14 character pack linked in the first post of this very thread. Crazy how many quality characters there are in there that are found nowhere else on the internet.

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
anyone have recommends stages? so far my fav are collections, wbath edit, the eyes

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thank you, Once I found the compatible kuromaru in mugen archive, but now the 18+chars are deleted. T_T
Are they?
That's the only place i could find Ange just a few days ago. (The one on hcm is NOT compatible)

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Mugen Archive is actual shite. You're better off trying hentaicharmugen, even though the place isn't the best, it's the best we've got as far as having a lot of characters in on place can be right now.

petrify

Reputation score
Anyone know if there exist stages that can catch characters in hentai traps or anything of that sort?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I see Bison is spreading his filth over at the ryona uploader again. Just a fair warning for those that don't know, lets just say that just because there's a free sofa on the sidewalk, you shouldn't drag it into your home, because god knows what's in that or what's been done on it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I see Bison is spreading his filth over at the ryona uploader again. Just a fair warning for those that don't know, lets just say that just because there's a free sofa on the sidewalk, you shouldn't drag it into your home, because god knows what's in that or what's been done on it.
Yeah, but the stupid thing is that, as IRL, I'm probably dragging that couch home just to see if it's a good couch or filled with roaches and cum.
And in the same way, I think there's such a paucity of H-mugen related stuff that, even seeing the name, I just have to download and check it out for myself.
I'll report back, but I'm 99% sure they're all "for your collection" types of characters, if you know what I mean. ;)

EDIT:
okay, it wasn't a total waste dumpster diving. I'd like to think my mugen collection is quite up to date, and I've done enough editing and splicing on characters to make most of them fully compatible with most aggressors out there (in addition to merging different editors' sprites/anims into one full character). Here's the "new" stuff that I actually didn't have from Bison's uploads (and which I thought were worth including into my own characters):
Note when I specify an aggressor, I'm using it as an example; compatibility could and probably does extend further beyond that single aggressor.
J_chen:
  • Added compatibility for certain poses (basically, just re-numbered repeats of existing sprites to include increased aggressor compatibility)
  • Replaced BJ anim/sprites with paizuri one
  • Prone bone position for Brian
  • Standing sex position for Poison
  • Cowgirl for TOBF
B_mahoro:
  • 3 basic states (cowgirl, missionary, doggy), but very simple. Also a nude version. Dumped in my trash character folder.
Effie:
  • See above. Again, dumped into trash character folder.
Morgiana
  • See above.

Eh, mostly not worth downloading. I give it an "At least you tried" meme at best. It's borderline spam.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, but the stupid thing is that, as IRL, I'm probably dragging that couch home just to see if it's a good couch or filled with roaches and cum.
And in the same way, I think there's such a paucity of H-mugen related stuff that, even seeing the name, I just have to download and check it out for myself.
I'll report back, but I'm 99% sure they're all "for your collection" types of characters, if you know what I mean. ;)

EDIT:
okay, it wasn't a total waste dumpster diving. I'd like to think my mugen collection is quite up to date, and I've done enough editing and splicing on characters to make most of them fully compatible with most aggressors out there (in addition to merging different editors' sprites/anims into one full character). Here's the "new" stuff that I actually didn't have from Bison's uploads (and which I thought were worth including into my own characters):
Note when I specify an aggressor, I'm using it as an example; compatibility could and probably does extend further beyond that single aggressor.
J_chen:
  • Added compatibility for certain poses (basically, just re-numbered repeats of existing sprites to include increased aggressor compatibility)
  • Replaced BJ anim/sprites with paizuri one
  • Prone bone position for Brian
  • Standing sex position for Poison
  • Cowgirl for TOBF
B_mahoro:
  • 3 basic states (cowgirl, missionary, doggy), but very simple. Also a nude version. Dumped in my trash character folder.
Effie:
  • See above. Again, dumped into trash character folder.
Morgiana
  • See above.

Eh, mostly not worth downloading. I give it an "At least you tried" meme at best. It's borderline spam.
Meanwhile Gettag actually finally pushed out his upgraded Brian with 3p support along with Sakura made to work with that... I will reserve my judgement of it until i have actually tried it out however as the more important thing than a new feature such as 3p is whatever he actually fixed the UCW (unlimited cumming works for the uninitiated) bug which more or less made the five previous versions quite broken and unusable. The said bug made Brian actually go into an endless ejaculation loop (if you set him as a CPU opponent) that made it impossible to escape from him due to perma-stun caused by the said ejaculations (no matter how interesting it might sound it is a VERY annoying experience)...

As for Bison... you people should know better by now than to think that he will ever mend his ways and actually make something by himself and more importantly not steal from others which is the one thing that people actually hate him for... Just to illustrate a point (again) i will just say this: His work is freaking crapware "quality" that no one in their right mind should go near to no matter how starved or desperate for new content one is (i know i wouldn't)...

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Meanwhile Gettag actually finally pushed out his upgraded Brian with 3p support along with Sakura made to work with that... I will reserve my judgement of it until i have actually tried it out however as the more important thing than a new feature such as 3p is whatever he actually fixed the UCW (unlimited cumming works for the uninitiated) bug which more or less made the five previous versions quite broken and unusable. The said bug made Brian actually go into an endless ejaculation loop (if you set him as a CPU opponent) that made it impossible to escape from him due to perma-stun caused by the said ejaculations (no matter how interesting it might sound it is a VERY annoying experience)...

As for Bison... you people should know better by now than to think that he will ever mend his ways and actually make something by himself and more importantly not steal from others which is the one thing that people actually hate him for... Just to illustrate a point (again) i will just say this: His work is freaking crapware "quality" that no one in their right mind should go near to no matter how starved or desperate for new content one is (i know i wouldn't)...
Agreed. I already tested out the Brian and Sakura - For me, it's still unusable, as it's still really buggy (I dunno if Gettag actually QA's his own stuff). For example, Bao will constantly turn into a clone of Brian when hit (annoying, but not game-breaking), or Brian's dick is green (which Gettag has put into his bugfix notes), or Bao's dick disappears in a few of his animation frames. The bigger issue is that there will randomly be a really loud and nonstop loop of the "dizzy" sound that plays ... I can't figure out exactly what causes that or when, but I need to restart the match to fix it, and it's a dealbreaker for me. I'd post on the Discord, but I would rather not wade through Hip-Ernov posting weird crap all the time.

I'm personally trying to edit his characters to use the finisher KO that Abaoker/Ero Tung have, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to copypaste the code. I'm positive you're not supposed to do that anyway, lol.

Oofer645

Reputation score
Please forgive my ignorance, but who is "Bison" and why is him so hated?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Please forgive my ignorance, but who is "Bison" and why is him so hated?
Bison Shadloo is known for plagiarizing characters from mugen creators on MA and the ryona uploader, making minor (and rather poor) updates to them, and reuploading them while either calling them his own or not giving credit to the original creators. It's led to much tension between the Japanese H-mugen community and the English-speaking community, to the point where many Japanese H-mugen content creators have distanced themselves. And it also amounts to spam, because there are very few changes on re-uploaded characters that he edits.