What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Thanks, Chibataue. I added the link to the OP.

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see a new clean thread with updated info, thanks for it! I'll download the starter pack to see what it has, but I also sent a PM to FruitSmoothie requesting his collection and see how they compare.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have the topless jill from ? everytime i try to download it, i cant. it seems to be deleted.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just not enough rapist characters out there. i know there are sites that have rapist character but dam it not easy to find them.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all I have to do is copy the chars folder to the game folder, right?

but why there's no added characters in the roster?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

all I have to do is copy the chars folder to the game folder, right?

but why there's no added characters in the roster?
You're halfway done there, kiddo. You need to also add the name of the char.def/folder into the Select.def in the data folder

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're halfway done there, kiddo. You need to also add the name of the char.def/folder into the Select.def in the data folder
wait, so I have to enter the names manually one by one?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't suppose there's a way for you to battle in VS mode with an AI opponent, huh?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, Yes have complete Kuromaru finishes. Most with F+ also have completed finishes, but some do not enter the finisher "scene" properly.
Thanks for your answer but Im not sure its that because I tried to do some finisher with gardevoir(11/15 (-F)) and dragon(Yes) this morning with basic kuromaru and that didn't worked at all for both them.Tought I just tried with basic kuromaru,maybe I have to use another one.

Btw,does anyone know why when installing character he dont have his sprite in selection screen?

I don't suppose there's a way for you to battle in VS mode with an AI opponent, huh?
Nope,you can't.You can only do human vs human,so maybe you should try to add some button just to chose the Player 2 character you want to fight.At least,thats why i do when i want tro try some move on one character.

Last edited:

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Start the battle playing as Player 1 and choose a Player 2 character manually (with the Player 2 controls). Once the battle starts hit CTRL+2 and it'll switch Player 2 to AI.

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh, glad someone did this, the other thread pretty much exploded. Nice to have everything all in one place, so +1 for that. Now, its been a while, and I just wanted to know... How would I change the name of the character in character select itself? It just bothered me a little to have the random Xs here and 1s there and all that. Thanks in advance if you help me out :)

andreand

Reputation score

wait, so I have to enter the names manually one by one?
i have this problem with chibataue characters, just a few of them enter in the selection list automatically. I tried to enter the name in the select.def and it works but there is no image in the selection list and, the selection list becomes a bit messed up

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ahh, glad someone did this, the other thread pretty much exploded. Nice to have everything all in one place, so +1 for that. Now, its been a while, and I just wanted to know... How would I change the name of the character in character select itself? It just bothered me a little to have the random Xs here and 1s there and all that. Thanks in advance if you help me out :)
just go to the character's def file and change the name, then save.
after that, rename the folder as the same name of the character's def new name.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i have this problem with chibataue characters, just a few of them enter in the selection list automatically. I tried to enter the name in the select.def and it works but there is no image in the selection list and, the selection list becomes a bit messed up
it's because you don't have the names of my characters on your select.def list. you need to add it manually. hope it's helps.

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

chibataue. Small question. Whats the ratio of the characters in your pack. Mostly rapers? or more of the rape-able characters?

MagicDoesntExist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does Sol Badguy by Muteki have any sex moves? All I've seen is him getting a boner from certain attacks and that's it.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

chibataue. Small question. Whats the ratio of the characters in your pack. Mostly rapers? or more of the rape-able characters?
well, male rapists, victims (rape-able), but my preference is :
Female Rapists :) (Shermie, Mai Shiranui, uzuki and etc...)
hope you enjoy it ;)