What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

A rare treat then..I should expand my Roaster then! I'll have to add your pack along with some of the rest..My Mugen is super Outdated..

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't suppose there's a way for you to battle in VS mode with an AI opponent, huh?
hit the pause button to bring up menu....I think but that might only work in training mode....

and I forgot what page I was looking at....

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I gotta remember how to set the characters so that certain ones are fought before certain other ones. Does anyone remember how to set that in the chara.def file?

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded Chiba's pack and extracted the files into the char folder. Barely any new characters appeared. Any help? Plz.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I downloaded Chiba's pack and extracted the files into the char folder. Barely any new characters appeared. Any help? Plz.
Already been answered. Basically any new characters you add have to be manually put in your select.def file. The only alternative to at least SOME user effort is to stick to one of the default packages.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Already been answered. Basically any new characters you add have to be manually put in your select.def file. The only alternative to at least SOME user effort is to stick to one of the default packages.
Thank you. I read the posts, that one didn't catch my eye.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I gotta remember how to set the characters so that certain ones are fought before certain other ones. Does anyone remember how to set that in the chara.def file?
done at the select.def on the data folder,with the parameter order=1 and so on up to order=10.

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any lists of combos (specifically rapey ones)?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Try look :D
How unique are those characters? I mean I basically have all the common ones out there and I got my mugen from Ryona database. I won't bother to download until I know for sure I do not have any characters on that list.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sometimes you can find a combo list image/text file in the folder of the character. If not, then you can download that character editor program from the first post, open up the def file and see the list of moves from there.

Failing that... some of these characters are based off of existing fighting games, so if you do a google search for the character you'll probably find a pretty in-depth move guide. Though if you're looking to use the rape moves, I doubt that would be lying around the internet, heh.

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's also Mugen Windows Configurator, which, when set up, will allow you to auto-add any new characters, and can even sort the select screen alphabetically.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

All of the characters have their moves listed in a .txt file. Usually something that starts with cmd***.txt. All you have to do is open that file in notepad or whatever else of the like and look at it. Very near the beginning you will see a list of definitions like this (taken from a kuromaru):

;■指定方法:「command = ###」という風に入れます。
;      ###に下記のキーを組み合わせ入力するコマンドを設定してください。
;
;  方向キー: B, DB, D, DF, F, UF, U, UB (全て大文字で)
;        B=Back(後)・D=Down(下)・F=Forward(前)・U=Up(上)になっています。
;
;  ボタン : a, b, c, x, y, z, s     (全て小文字で)

That tells you what the directions are, and the buttons that are used.

Further down the list you will see the moves themselves listed and they would look something like (taken from same character):

[Command]
name = "41236a"
command = ~B, DB, D, DF, F, a
time = 20

After that, it is literally just a matter of trial and error (and possibly having a super meter requirement for some moves) to see what you want to do.

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I think I'll make a list later.

Its kinda awkward to figure the sequences out on your own, and they aren't always intuitive. However, there are two caveats. First, different versions of characters sometimes have different key combinations. I'll try to use the most common. Also, I'm probably going to limit it to Kuromaru and Minotaur since they are far and away the most popular (and have the largest move sets).

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish there was more tentacle/bestiality/bugs/monster related raper characters. Like that xenomorph stage. I fapped to the background more then to any of the characters in game.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wish there was more tentacle/bestiality/bugs/monster related raper characters. Like that xenomorph stage. I fapped to the background more then to any of the characters in game.
yes
there are a few good ones i will tell you the names but i dont know where i got them
never mind they are all in that big 4shared folder

can somebody tell me how to get a large number of characters on the selection screen? i got it so there are a lot of boxes but they are tiny and the selection cursor thing is the same size as it was before

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

There are a few stages with some good fap material in terms of mugen. That's why I hate selecting the Murakami Mob because of all the dicks everywhere covering the bg.

I know there is a way or a version with the mob actually removed, but I don't know if that's the most recent version of the mob.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

here is a 4shared folder with some female characters, nice ones.
enjoy guys:

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

here is a 4shared folder with some female characters, nice ones.
enjoy guys:
What I get when I click that link:

You need owner's permission to access this folder.
Try requesting access from owner

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for making a new thread of this. Was so hard to find things that weren't outta date in the last one.

That said, would anyone be kind enough to make a move list?(For Kuros , Minotaur etc.) Just the special moves that everyone likes to see. Feel free to share the kind bindings you use to make it easier.