What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

barnaclebill

Reputation score
I will assume all of these are from MugenRyona, where they usually show .gifs of single animations and release them, but rarely as full characters. These exact characters are not avalible, but there is older edits of all 3.

First character is Petra Johanna Lagverkist or something like that from Arcana Heart.

Second is Heart Aino from Arcana Heart on the right and Al-Azif from Nitro Royale Heroines Duel on the left and 3rd .gif.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Yeah, all of these are from Mugenryona, and I was actually browsing their image board and found these, mostly from 2017-18. Very unfortunate these exact characters aren't available unless someone got them from somewhere. Never seen Al-Azif before as well.

Also, what about this Kuromaru version? Another unavailable character?

(Also I did not expect such a speedy reply, I applaud you)

Reputation score
Yeah, all of these are from Mugenryona, and I was actually browsing their image board and found these, mostly from 2017-18. Very unfortunate these exact characters aren't available unless someone got them from somewhere. Never seen Al-Azif before as well.

Also, what about this Kuromaru version? Another unavailable character?

(Also I did not expect such a speedy reply, I applaud you)
Yep, neither that Kuromaru is available.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's a pretty hot pose in 3 but I'm not sure if it uses regular victim sprites. Maybe it could work with existing suspended congress, I seen a few with the leg cut out for a top layer, maybe it could just be rotated more downward?

Nevigy

Reputation score
Hey guys, fairly new here! I was wondering if anyone knows if and where I can find this FutaBT White-Len version that's both aggressor and victim (Providing a link would be appreciated). I've seen her pop up a few times but haven't been able to find her myself...

Schermopname (169).png Schermopname (170).png Schermopname (171).png

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's properly one that currently works on.
Here is the last iteration of it:

From what I can see, that is a WIP. Will properly be released on Patreon "soon", and then for the public a few months after.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Very unfortunate to hear that none of these characters are available. What do the older edits of these three characters have though? I've never seen any downloads for them.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Yeah, I don't think these 3 older edits are actually on the Ryona, I can't find them at least. Anyone got the older edits at least?

FaptainKidd

Reputation score
I asked before, but does anyone have this guy's version? If you do, could you share it with me? I can't register on QQ to follow his group cuz it seems like they blocked my country's phone number.
From what I've seen, his version has a lot of Dengeki Bunko characters which is what I'm after, and while the quality is often debatable, I can't find any other edits available.

Ricky

Reputation score
If remember correctly most edits on there aren't even for char but showcasing some art or concept I saw a few for red saber alter

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Deeply love chengzi's edit showcases, thank you so much for showing this page of all the hi-res ladies he wants to/has tackled, very exciting stuff. Hope he considers joining a community someday.

As for the 3 characters, I can upload the old edits I have:

Maji Petra:

Heart Aino can be found on HentaiCharMugen pretty easily.

I included Al in this message to avoid link spam also.

Attachments

HornyObama

Reputation score
Deeply love chengzi's edit showcases, thank you so much for showing this page of all the hi-res ladies he wants to/has tackled, very exciting stuff. Hope he considers joining a community someday.

As for the 3 characters, I can upload the old edits I have:

Maji Petra:

Heart Aino can be found on HentaiCharMugen pretty easily.

I included Al in this message to avoid link spam also.
Funnily enough I found all 3 of these older edits and I gotta say I'm not a fan of them, I was only hoping someone had something similar to those sprites I found. Not to say I don't appreciate you looking. Still disappointing how there are no good edits of Petra and Al-Azif

I wonder if there could be a high-rez 18+ edit of Al-Azif out there somewhere like Heart.

Jettydown

Reputation score
hello everyone, I have two questions: who has the link of the char agressor: Psycho Raper Vega? and Poison Mvcx is for MUGEN 1.1? because I have not been able to find it and apparently it is very difficult to find the Psycho Raper Vega xd, if someone has it and can pass it to me, I would appreciate it very much

carlos32

Reputation score
I asked before, but does anyone have this guy's version? If you do, could you share it with me? I can't register on QQ to follow his group cuz it seems like they blocked my country's phone number.
From what I've seen, his version has a lot of Dengeki Bunko characters which is what I'm after, and while the quality is often debatable, I can't find any other edits available.
I have a Baidu account idk if u can login in QQ w one of those... I visit that page n I couldn't find any link, it's all in Chinese and it looks like there even drama lol

barnaclebill

Reputation score
I am pretty sure those are not releases he is showing on that Baidu. Most likely a journal/memo of sorts or possibly video gallery.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Found these sprites for Baiken in the Mugen Ryona, wondering if anyone has a more complete edit of her

Attachments

FaptainKidd

Reputation score
I have a Baidu account idk if u can login in QQ w one of those... I visit that page n I couldn't find any link, it's all in Chinese and it looks like there even drama lol
Yeah he doesn't post any download link on Baidu. I think if anything, it's in his QQ group (as told by someone last year).
I believe someone uploaded his Misaka Mikoto (which is, quite frankly, a minor edit and palette swap of Yukina's H-sprites - another character of Dengeki Bunko) on hentaicharmugen, but it was deleted some weeks later. I haven't been able to find anything that resembles his work since then.

fennedrake

Reputation score
Yeah he doesn't post any download link on Baidu. I think if anything, it's in his QQ group (as told by someone last year).
I believe someone uploaded his Misaka Mikoto (which is, quite frankly, a minor edit and palette swap of Yukina's H-sprites - another character of Dengeki Bunko) on hentaicharmugen, but it was deleted some weeks later. I haven't been able to find anything that resembles his work since then.
The comments on his posts says to lookup an orange club on qq(written in chinese). So I wonder if there's just a search bar on the qq app

FaptainKidd

Reputation score
The comments on his posts says to lookup an orange club on qq(written in chinese). So I wonder if there's just a search bar on the qq app
Well like I said, I couldn't register an account on QQ with my phone number, so that's a dead end for me.
Would love to edit some of his work. Such a shame.