What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

ALONES

Reputation score
Actually, the author just wants to sell his collection.
I find some videos from his collection, generally, his works are rough.
I also know someone who wants to contribute some to his collection. But the guy just says 'buy my collection'.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone have any of xiaogelo's bara stuff?
Only have Werekuro and I started working on a canine-bits edit of it a long time ago but he went to a pay-only model for his characters which is really shitty considering he's using bases from other peoples edits and creations.

VinnyBoy

Reputation score
Anyone know what happend to mugenspriteslover? and where to get his stuff?

Ricky

Reputation score
anyone has a mai shiranui with cloth destruction upon losing? doesn't need to be even h compatible

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
anyone know where I can find these characters
Nowhere. The creator of those characters never share any of their works, been that way for years. So i wouldn't hold out any hope of that changing anytime soon, or ever.

FaptainKidd

Reputation score

Anyone have any idea how to download this guy's version?

kurento

Reputation score

MUGEN is an awesome platform for a sex fighting game. However, the old thread was over 100 pages with mostly outdated info. So we're starting fresh. I want to keep this an excellent resource so if you have something to add just let me know, and there's a good chance I'll add it to this initial post.

Updated 12-18-2020
MugenFutaCharsMaker makes mostly futanari rapers and a few victims. Very high quality. About one new per month.

Added 9-18-2019
Lately this is possibly the best place to go to find new content all in one place.

Updated 12-18-2020
Mugen Archive has an 18+ section where new characters are added infrequently. It used to be better, but the archive was purged of 18+ content and has been slow to recover.

First of all, we all know the most common request is a "starter pack" for beginners. This link has everything you need including lots of characters, stages, and a recent version of the game itself. The characters are mostly high quality and compatible with rapers. Credit goes to Dawnstar for the link.

Also, we have an editing tool for MUGEN. It can do simple things like changing what buttons do what attacks, and it can handle more substantial tasks like adding entirely new moves or even whole characters. It just depends on how much time you're willing to invest.
Fighter Factory

From poster Senoj8 comes a collection of videos from a guy that goes by Hentai_Mugen. Unfortunately, HM never shares the files for us to play with, but this is the next best thing.

If you don't want to download that much, you can watch the individual videos from Hentai_Mugen here.

Rolandsburk also is on FC2, and he even shares files on his video pages!

Chibataue's character pack!

Links Checked on 12-18-2020
Awesome post and I guess that everything is working. The second, third and forth link are ok, everything is working fine. Also, the chibataue's characters link is working fine. Great, great, post. Thanks and congrats

Datboi1987

Reputation score
does anyone know how to do the special "defeat" pose that brian can do? it is off of one of the gettag characters and im trying to do it but don't know how

gettagmk3

Reputation score
does anyone know how to do the special "defeat" pose that brian can do? it is off of one of the gettag characters and im trying to do it but don't know how
Cum more than 4 times for stage 2, life at less than 25% for Supergirl, Satsuki, or Mai

Tallsworth

Reputation score
The minotaur sometimes have special victory screens for someone of the defeated characters. Where in the files do I check to see if they have these special defeats?

gettagmk3

Reputation score
you can go through the sprites/animations using fighter factory to find them

Ricky

Reputation score
anyone has the jill valentine with the zombie rape?

kimjaewon

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to download characters from this site? I have a character I want to download here.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to download characters from this site? I have a character I want to download here.

Looks like Betmark's old site, which is probably defunct since I can't remember the last time I heard from him around here, and it's been around for a decade or so. DL links don't work, but IMO most of those characters are outdated or hardly worth downloading (given if you can't find them on another site, they're probably barely H-compatible with anything) anyway. Just search with HCM, MA, Gettag's Mugen, or whatever H-mugen warehouse if you want a particular character.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The minotaur sometimes have special victory screens for someone of the defeated characters. Where in the files do I check to see if they have these special defeats?
you can go through the sprites/animations using fighter factory to find them
You're referring to the post-battle KO scenes for Mino, correct?
Specifically, it's anim group 36790, spr group 9999 for the scenes, and anim group 36791 for the sounds (it corresponds to sound group 9999 as well, I think).
It's quite simple to add those scenes; in fact I've been adding finishing scenes for Joker/Tung and Mino respectively since it's a good way to improve victims without having to do the hard work of spriting.

I think the bigger question, however, is how to add the post-battle KO scene capabilities of those aggressors to other aggressors. Been trying to reverse-engineer the code of those aforementioned characters to add to Birdie and TOBF but without success for years.

gettagmk3

Reputation score
You're referring to the post-battle KO scenes for Mino, correct?
Specifically, it's anim group 36790, spr group 9999 for the scenes, and anim group 36791 for the sounds (it corresponds to sound group 9999 as well, I think).
It's quite simple to add those scenes; in fact I've been adding finishing scenes for Joker/Tung and Mino respectively since it's a good way to improve victims without having to do the hard work of spriting.

I think the bigger question, however, is how to add the post-battle KO scene capabilities of those aggressors to other aggressors. Been trying to reverse-engineer the code of those aforementioned characters to add to Birdie and TOBF but without success for years.
Not sure myself. the fade to black on brian is supposed to segway into something like that but I haven't gotten around to working out what to do there yet. But adding compat for characters that have those kind of finishers probably would be a good start into getting started. i'll take a look at it and see if I can't figure it out.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Not sure myself. the fade to black on brian is supposed to segway into something like that but I haven't gotten around to working out what to do there yet. But adding compat for characters that have those kind of finishers probably would be a good start into getting started. i'll take a look at it and see if I can't figure it out.
Thanks, much appreciated. I'd love to know how to add that functionality to aggressors, since it seems that it'll add a very easy way for less experienced folks to add improved functionality to their victims without having to learn how to code or sprite much.

WBoy

Reputation score
I downloaded a version of kuromaru press here but I can't seem to get the timestop move to happen. I think I may have an old version and the mugenryona site seems like it's impossible to search. Is anyone willing to point me in the right direction here?