What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Reputation score
The biggest hurdle is properly making the art.

Not sure, but back when I edited Mugen chars was the go-to tool.
- Load the rapist with the move you wanna copy into FF. Search for the move in question. Make note of all sprites (image, artwork) that is used, and re-create them for your character.
- Copy-paste the code of move of the original character to your own (Use CTRL+D multiple times to find out the Statedef you need to search for in the code)
- Load your character into FF, and add the animations needed (specifing which of your sprites is shown and for how long)
thank you for the help i will get working as soon as i am able

Mizulugu

Reputation score
could anyone point me to a guide on how to make a basic rapist character? I have been looking and all I can find are instructions on how to make characters compatible with specific rapers

I want to try my hand at making a basic rapist and see what happens from there I would be happy to share anything I create here (it will be very amateurish so don't get your hopes up lol)
You can use the FF, but I don't really recommend it unless you want an easy and quick image insert. Coding in FF is like playing with fire from all the "We're sorry. you are not allowed to save this progress and we are going to close it all."

I used any basic text editors, but everyone has there own taste.

You will want to look up how to make a grab or throw move so you’ll know exactly what you’re doing instead of just winging it.
Believe me... I learned it the very hard way and finally wing it. Slowly learn what I did and now its super easy to do lol

going to create the thread as I promise with my umbreon even though he's basic, but everyone loved the new one I created

Reputation score
I managed to Frankenstein something together I used the pig from the BUTA character and replaced one of the dogs from the DOGS character and it worked pretty well now I just need to learn how to copy moves and make a new character gonna watch a bunch of tutorials now lol

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I managed to Frankenstein something together I used the pig from the BUTA character and replaced one of the dogs from the DOGS character and it worked pretty well now I just need to learn how to copy moves and make a new character gonna watch a bunch of tutorials now lol
You can view my umbreon to give you an idea how to code it, especially if your going to be using helpers. Mugen doesn't have many support for them, and your foes sometimes can't read where you summon the helpers lol my Umbreon attacks helpers and foes, but its a little... How you say? scary lmao!

Reputation score
You can view my umbreon to give you an idea how to code it, especially if your going to be using helpers. Mugen doesn't have many support for them, and your foes sometimes can't read where you summon the helpers lol my Umbreon attacks helpers and foes, but its a little... How you say? scary lmao!
I'm avoiding the use of helpers for now I just want to make a basic raper with the ability to do doggy style and then work my way up from there

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Well, the very basic, and the first thing you need is

[State 0, HitDef]
Type = HitDef
Trigger1 = ;MoveHit = 0
Attr = ;SCA, NT, ST, HT
HitFlag = ;MAFD
Priority = ;7, miss
Hitonce = ;1
ID = ;1234
;P1StateNo = ;1234
;P2StateNo = ;12345
AffectTeam = ;B;Both, E; Enemies, F; Friendly

P1StateNo would be the Dom/Rapist
P2StateNo would be the victim/bottom

Again, this is the very basic of it. Just keep in mind that P1 would be in [StateDef 1234] while P2 goes in [StateDef 12345]
and all the rest depends on your creation

Reputation score
Again, this is the very basic of it. Just keep in mind that P1 would be in [StateDef 1234] while P2 goes in [StateDef 12345]
and all the rest depends on your creation
thank you very much for the help the next time I have a lot of free time I will see what I can put together

Dman_bro

Reputation score
You can use the FF, but I don't really recommend it unless you want an easy and quick image insert. Coding in FF is like playing with fire from all the "We're sorry. you are not allowed to save this progress and we are going to close it all."
FF is still the way to go as it’s formatted for use with Mugen. The crashing sucks yeah, but it still provides everything needed to create for mugen.
In fact most users wouldn’t even know that a majority of the files are just text files.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
In fact most users wouldn’t even know that a majority of the files are just text files.
That's completely true, but let's not forget about the "Tutorials" inside the Documentation, guidelines, and old softwares used to create mugen. Although it doesn't work for Window Vista and Above... but it did work on windows XP, tedious to use, but still work nonetheless hahaha

Dman_bro

Reputation score
That's completely true, but let's not forget about the "Tutorials" inside the Documentation, guidelines, and old softwares used to create mugen. Although it doesn't work for Window Vista and Above... but it did work on windows XP, tedious to use, but still work nonetheless hahaha
Yes but FF exists as the all in one tool with additional features that the originals don’t have.
Don’t tell me you’ve been using those old tools instead…

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Yes but FF exists as the all in one tool with additional features that the originals don’t have.
Don’t tell me you’ve been using those old tools instead…
At first I was... and this is how it happened...
I had a hard time making the old program work for me, especially adding my sprites into the .sff. Did a YouTube search on how to do it and find a better method than the stupid method I was doing, and on the right side, below suggestion I see: "new way of adding character" and that's when I notices... I fucked up heavily and lost my life time. So I only used FF for Sprite, and sound. But hey? I experiences how it used to be in the old ways of command lines lol

Dman_bro

Reputation score
At first I was... and this is how it happened...
I had a hard time making the old program work for me, especially adding my sprites into the .sff. Did a YouTube search on how to do it and find a better method than the stupid method I was doing, and on the right side, below suggestion I see: "new way of adding character" and that's when I notices... I fucked up heavily and lost my life time. So I only used FF for Sprite, and sound. But hey? I experiences how it used to be in the old ways of command lines lol
I can’t imagine how bad it was using those, but at least you found out and switched over. I’ve seen how you coded things, was pretty hard to read since you kept practices from actual programming(I.E tab in/out for if statements). Did you ever look at any other characters for examples?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh, I didn't even know you can code in FF, I only used it as an easy way to create anims and adjust the position of sprites.
Yeah, I second what another user said, simply code in a text editor. It is fairly simple.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I can’t imagine how bad it was using those, but at least you found out and switched over. I’ve seen how you coded things, was pretty hard to read since you kept practices from actual programming(I.E tab in/out for if statements). Did you ever look at any other characters for examples?
I'm sorry if you can't read my coding clear, I keep getting feedback that I "should delete those annoying comments" because.. "it makes it harder to read". So~! Wished granted lol
I do have other experiences in programmming languages; such as C++, Java and so on.

I still have the version that contains all what it does, and which part do this and which part does that and sometimes you must have an inner if statement for the process to work. The mugen program doesn't read all your codes in time before its executed

Inner if Statement are "Ifelse" and "Cond"

When I first started off I did, but since, half of the codes I didn't quite understand it, and the comments was written in Japan/Chines... I just gave up trying to understand it and
just wing everything, hoping for the best it works out great.

After I learned the basic and advances methods, I sometime view other people characters, but those that have many command that involves high comber are more scared than mine own lol

Mogotke

Reputation score
P1StateNo would be the Dom/Rapist
P2StateNo would be the victim/bottom
Should avoid using P1stateno/P2stateno from Hitdefs, and use TargetState/ChangeState sctrls instead.
The hitdef built-in state changes may cause odd behaviors.

Dman_bro

Reputation score
I'm sorry if you can't read my coding clear, I keep getting feedback that I "should delete those annoying comments" because.. "it makes it harder to read". So~! Wished granted lol
I do have other experiences in programmming languages; such as C++, Java and so on.

I still have the version that contains all what it does, and which part do this and which part does that and sometimes you must have an inner if statement for the process to work. The mugen program doesn't read all your codes in time before its executed

Inner if Statement are "Ifelse" and "Cond"

When I first started off I did, but since, half of the codes I didn't quite understand it, and the comments was written in Japan/Chines... I just gave up trying to understand it and
just wing everything, hoping for the best it works out great.

After I learned the basic and advances methods, I sometime view other people characters, but those that have many command that involves high comber are more scared than mine own lol
Oh no, comments are good. You can never provide enough comments in code.
The reading difficulty is almost entirely in the tabbing. Mugen's code doesn't really follow traditional if statements. Even "Cond" and "Ifelse" are pretty crude in comparison. I...don't really know how to explain it since when changing perspective, it's pretty clear. Could just be that we're all just conditioned to read the code without any formatting thanks to KFM.

It's unfortunate that most of the information on the 18+ side is only in japanese. Help doesn't seem to get around very well either. I'm sure the SFW communities are much more helpful...but you can't really ask them how to make a character hump another y'know? It's even harder when you want to get creative since there's so few that actually know more than the same old stuff from kuro, mino, and slime.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I type too much... lol I need to be a normal creature

Should avoid using P1stateno/P2stateno from Hitdefs, and use TargetState/ChangeState sctrls instead.
The hitdef built-in state changes may cause odd behaviors.
It really falls on preferences, or on the things your trying to archived. Because, I had no issued using P1StateNo or TargetState, but you do have
more control using Target rather then Hitdef, so you are completely right on choosing which is best hehehe However, for beginners?
I always recommend them the p1s & ps2 because its more easily for them to understand rather then a long description lol

Oh no, comments are good. You can never provide enough comments in code.
The reading difficulty is almost entirely in the tabbing. Mugen's code doesn't really follow traditional if statements. Even "Cond" and "Ifelse" are pretty crude in comparison. I...don't really know how to explain it since when changing perspective, it's pretty clear. Could just be that we're all just conditioned to read the code without any formatting thanks to KFM.

It's unfortunate that most of the information on the 18+ side is only in japanese. Help doesn't seem to get around very well either. I'm sure the SFW communities are much more helpful...but you can't really ask them how to make a character hump another y'know? It's even harder when you want to get creative since there's so few that actually know more than the same old stuff from kuro, mino, and slime.
Alrighty~! The next update I release will have all the comments in there place while having the "goodies" separate from the "com.cmd".

Other languages uses this super easy statement
If (**)
{
}
else
{
}

while mugen uses
Type = ****
Trigger1 = ....
Trigger 2 = ....
Value = ***

Even changing a variable is easier
Other languages uses
Boolean Kill = (Life:=0,1,0) (if life is zero, than he is dead, else he's alive)
Int Life = 1000

Mugen~
Type = Lifeset
Trigger1 = !isHelper
Trigger1 = .....
value = Cond(NumHelper = 0, 0, Helper(1234), life)

of course you can't control the kill option, but this is how you can override kills

The way mugen reads the codes is from the top, to the bottom, and does a repeated loop to the current StateDef (Known as Method / functions)
When your leaving from the current StateDef, your calling a different class to move the current number, but also checks the other characters too.
It does it so fast that it seem "normal" but if you do a dummy test. You can see that mugen isn't fast enough to read all the code on time before the frame is changed.

How to do a dummy test
Places all trigger in "Time = 0" some won't be excuted

That's why you gotta keep trying and believe you can do it. If you listen to other that say "its not possible because of bla bla" than they might be trying to ruined your idea,
they failed on making it happen, or rare cases; they are telling you the truth that its not possible.

Yes, getting help is extremely rare, especially if you want to do something very special, but don't have a clue on how to pull it off. Getting help depends on what your asking,
because some people can/would be -censor- and tell you its not possible. They would only say that, because they either gave up, or failed on making it happen hehehe
it does reminds me of a person who I won't mentioned its named, challenged my skilled in making an interfering attack for an aggressive, "because its not possible".

I guess I showed them its possible if you put your heart into it~