What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Reputation score
I have gotten the hang of swapping out sprites and this time I went for a more complicated character to swap and I impressed myself at how well it went

I'm still learning how to make a character from scratch but I am more confident in my abilities now

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I have gotten the hang of swapping out sprites and this time I went for a more complicated character to swap and I impressed myself at how well it went

I'm still learning how to make a character from scratch but I am more confident in my abilities now
How's that coming along?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
R.I.P Mugen discussion...

Anywho~! do you think I would breaks the logic of changing a canine Umbreon into an Anthro form just to do a full-nelson?
I mean... it needs much more corruption you know? lol

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, but i cant find the chara anywhere can you share it
The closest you'll get to the dog character, if that's the one you're asking about, is one of gettag's latest versions of the Tower of Bloody Fight/tobf character.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
The closest you'll get to the dog character, if that's the one you're asking about, is one of gettag's latest versions of the Tower of Bloody Fight/tobf character.
I believe the lastest of TOBF, gettag took it out because people was annoyed by the dog lol

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I believe the lastest of TOBF, gettag took it out because people was annoyed by the dog lol
The dog was kind of a major enemy to fight against lol. The issue was with its frequency of attacks it did. Kill it, it comes back right away sometimes and keeps on attacking and attacking and attacking. It would've been fine if it had an penalty like if it got ko'd it stay out of fight for a fair bit of time like how Poison used to show up in TOBF when he got ko'd, he stays knocked down on the ground for awhile until he revives. I liked that.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
The dog was kind of a major enemy to fight against lol. The issue was with its frequency of attacks it did. Kill it, it comes back right away sometimes and keeps on attacking and attacking and attacking. It would've been fine if it had an penalty like if it got ko'd it stay out of fight for a fair bit of time like how Poison used to show up in TOBF when he got ko'd, he stays knocked down on the ground for awhile until he revives. I liked that.
You can limit his appearances for each round, or for a certain amount of time; like Poison for an example, but who knows his real reason why he took it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A creator/developer will always have a secret reason why he/she did it this way, or took it out, but life is such a mysteries world isn't it?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can limit his appearances for each round, or for a certain amount of time; like Poison for an example, but who knows his real reason why he took it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A creator/developer will always have a secret reason why he/she did it this way, or took it out, but life is such a mysteries world isn't it?
Personally I missed Poison :( The poison character gettag created as substitute for removing poison from TOBF isn't that good of a substition cuz its very bugged.... It glitches very often but at least its better than some of super glitched characters i have run into in the past i guess.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Personally I missed Poison :( The poison character gettag created as substitute for removing poison from TOBF isn't that good of a substition cuz its very bugged.... It glitches very often but at least its better than some of super glitched characters i have run into in the past i guess.
Sometimes as we create new things, new buggy appears out of no where; depends on the complex level. I really can't say much about TOBF, since its Patreon exclusive... so maybe~ just maybe all the glitchness are all patch lol Again, I don't know, but who knows right?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sometimes as we create new things, new buggy appears out of no where; depends on the complex level. I really can't say much about TOBF, since its Patreon exclusive... so maybe~ just maybe all the glitchness are all patch lol Again, I don't know, but who knows right?
There is a version of TOBF available to the public. You can find it here.

And then this is the roxy that got made when Poison got removed from TOBF.

I miss the version that had Poison with it I accidently deleted mine cuz I didn't think Poison got removed and if it was in the information note then I missed it completely. By then when all was said and done it was too late for me to recover my old deleted tobf with poison in it. welp.

For people that is paranoid about trannies or futa or doggies or whatever I really don't give a fuck. Noone is forcing people to download the content they dislike.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I miss the version that had Poison with it I accidently deleted mine cuz I didn't think Poison got removed and if it was in the information note then I missed it completely. By then when all was said and done it was too late for me to recover my old deleted tobf with poison in it. welp.

For people that is paranoid about trannies or futa or doggies or whatever I really don't give a fuck. Noone is forcing people to download the content they dislike.
I think I have the TOBF with Poison/Roxy added, and I believe its an old one that Roxy after she "cums" she may switched to the boy glasses Anim.
I would have to look into my junky drives for it, if you want that version, but I doubt you do hahaha

Like the old saying goes~! Haters will be hating, but you have to remember... Some people don't read the tags, or the game/character description,
and if they do? They will try to manipulate you to do things, or isolate you for your work.

Austin32

Reputation score
hello guys here is a link to my current and first ever edit FREAKKING KASUMI buut its WIP
MEDIAFIRE LINK :):giggle:

EDIT

Copy Link And Open New Tab And Paste it there

Last edited: