What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Really hoping he does more Unib characters like Yuzuriha. Got some really cute girls that game.
Just want to leave this here, i'm working on her, doing the manguri at time. For what it matter i have also a patreon page now. But i'll keep doing this indistinctly.Patreon is just needed to encourage me, to do more things, and faster.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about that slav squat move "borrowed" from Slime, kuromaru_short or kuromaru_ero should do the job. Start the "baomaru" grab (HCB, c with 1 power bar or HCB, b depending on which version you have), double tap back to change the animation, tap it again during the animation to toggle transparency.
I haven't done what you said yet, but in order to clarify, I'm talking about this:

Is this what you are referring to when you said slav squat move? Only thing is his body needs to be visible instead of transparent (which was my request)

Also what is HCB?

KuroCoolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know or have a kuromaru that does a standing fuck sex (not a bj) with a girl while his body is visible?

What do you guys think is the best kuromaru and minotaur?
Kuromaru is definitely better, he's got more (sex) moves and some finishers I've seen are top notch. I think the reason for this is because more people have been working on him as a rapist character and he was probably one of the very first.

KuroCoolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for HD female characters compatible with rapers, anyone has a good site to recommend?

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new GRF update seems to have come out. I wonder what the password is this time?

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's the standard uploader password.
Ryona2 gets the zip downloaded well enough like usual, but the usual zansatsu password to fully open it isn't working for me for some reason.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ryona2 gets the zip downloaded well enough like usual, but the usual zansatsu password to fully open it isn't working for me for some reason.
Yeah, looks like the secondary password is changed (I still don't get why they do this). Feel free to check the png file, as it gives the hint.

I've inputted the kanji/japanese hint into Google Translate: it's "松本の相ちの下の名", or "Name under Matsumoto's affinity". I don't have the interest to do any more digging, especially since "Matsumoto" could refer to a number of things. I've already tried Matsumoto as a location and as the surname of multiple anime characters and checked a few corresponding keywords with those contexts in mind, to no avail.

If anyone wants to solve the puzzle, be my guest. Hope this helps!

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't believe nobody has posted that Gettag updated yet.

Here's It stars the new characters, and has a part at the end that shows off some updates to his Tower of Bloody Fight character with R. Mika, Mina, Yoko and Super Girl. The new characters this month are , and

I'd upload the HD version's link but I feel that it's patreon'd for a reason.

Last edited:

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up! Senoj will probably hook us up eventually for the video :D

looking forward to that ako, though

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to bother you guys, but I'm at the and of my rope here. I'm playing QoF Redux, and I can't find the name of the BGM used by the "Blair" stage, which is like a cage ring with the Mad Gear logo in the middle. Tried looking on Mugen Archive and using Shazam, but to no avail. Does anyone know the song name? I found it in the sounds folder, but it's only titled TRACK135. Help a brother out.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do I get gettag's Tower of Bloody Fight character?

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to bother you guys, but I'm at the and of my rope here. I'm playing QoF Redux, and I can't find the name of the BGM used by the "Blair" stage, which is like a cage ring with the Mad Gear logo in the middle. Tried looking on Mugen Archive and using Shazam, but to no avail. Does anyone know the song name? I found it in the sounds folder, but it's only titled TRACK135. Help a brother out.
Its in mp3, right?

Check the file tags.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New kuromaru patch over at the uploader. It's for the kuromaru_plus/press version. Also some new files for Petra from Arcana Heart. Pretty interesting edit.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New kuromaru patch over at the uploader. It's for the kuromaru_plus/press version. Also some new files for Petra from Arcana Heart. Pretty interesting edit.
Based on the gifs from the ryona sakura page, it's not "new" (Petra's anal piledriver was done a while ago...I personally just changed the sprite/anim group names and kept the old ones for myself). I'll test it but I don't think it'll be different from the one I had earlier.

I guess I can't talk because I don't code the characters, but man, I'd really like some new anims. The boob grab anim (both standing and during cowgirl) that Gettag and Mugenero both have for their rapers is pretty interesting and can, IMHO, be fairly easy to implement both for rapers and for compatibility with victims across the board. Either that or creators need to be diligent about fixing their raper characters. All the characters I've seen are half-assed or half-compatible with victims (they've got about 1-2 of the total 4 current H-moves, which in themselves are pretty tired anims anyway). I don't really give a damn about all those KO functions either, but apparently those and the 4 sex anims are the only things the creators have been working on for the last 2 years.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just trying to spread the word. New or "new".

Last edited:

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

gettag posted his tower of bloody fight wip char, it has 3 enemies in it atm, 2 of them have the doggy-piledriver combo of the baomaru characters with variations in tempo, the other has a BJ attack but it only works on a few of his characters atm, hope he starts making new positions now

its here

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

gettag posted his tower of bloody fight wip char, it has 3 enemies in it atm, 2 of them have the doggy-piledriver combo of the baomaru characters with variations in tempo, the other has a BJ attack but it only works on a few of his characters atm, hope he starts making new positions now

its here
Yeah, he posted it at 3 in the morning (for him and for me), lol. I've tested it already and found it's pretty buggy and some of the raper sprites need work artistically (as the bigger guy's doggystyle usually covers the victim). Then again, it's an alpha and I'm sure most of us who are familiar with Gettag have been waiting for this, so eventually he'll improve...I hope.