What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Yeah, he posted it at 3 in the morning (for him and for me), lol. I've tested it already and found it's pretty buggy and some of the raper sprites need work artistically (as the bigger guy's doggystyle usually covers the victim). Then again, it's an alpha and I'm sure most of us who are familiar with Gettag have been waiting for this, so eventually he'll improve...I hope.
The only characters I personally find that the doggy style position overtakes that of the victim is with characters he himself hasn't edited, every victim he has edited as of so far has worked for me, the enemy who needs more compatibility/edits to work well is the BJ/Yellow guy. I will admit though, it has some bugs that need ironing out, for instance I've found in some stages, if you break a grapple near the stages corners you can toss the enemies out of the map accidentally, plus, I'm not sure if its intentional or just a bug on my end, but the fight only works for one round, and any subsequent rounds just are victories by default for you. Outside of that, this easily has the potential to be my favorite raper around with some ironing out, which no doubt I fully believe he will do considering his track record so far.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The BJ guy just needs a check to go for the regular BJ victim animation that plays for typical victims that get hit by Kuromaru's BJ attack where applicable. Sort of how kuromaru_plus's wolfgirl summon will automatically change as needed to fit whichever anim group it can successfully call from the victim.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The BJ guy just needs a check to go for the regular BJ victim animation that plays for typical victims that get hit by Kuromaru's BJ attack where applicable. Sort of how kuromaru_plus's wolfgirl summon will automatically change as needed to fit whichever anim group it can successfully call from the victim.
He's in the middle of trying to do something like that. He posted an update to that on patreon (a status update, not a real one) and he's trying to figure out exactly what he wants to do for that.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Worthy doublepost.

Mugenero and his twitter says there will be more tomorrow. I haven't watched it yet, but it's more Touhou stuff.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Worthy doublepost.

Mugenero and his twitter says there will be more tomorrow. I haven't watched it yet, but it's more Touhou stuff.
There's new touhou characters I believe in it, at least some that weren't featured on his other videos

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yay...futa lolis. Hell, even if you WERE into that stuff, I'm gonna go off a whim and say there's nothing new in terms of moves or animations. Waiting for months and we get that. *sigh* what happened to you, Mugenero...

On another note, Gettag's finally uploaded some new characters. Looks good. It is a pain when he updates characters that aren't fully updated, so I have to manually edit my own to incorporate his additions, but I appreciate his efforts. Also, since he's fairly transparent about this ToBF character and his anim numbers, I can update the characters I have to fit his raper. It takes work, but at least it can be done.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Worthy doublepost.

thanks for update. it looks pretty much the same as his last toho vid but at least he's putting out stuff again..basically like emerald gladiator said. lol

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Latest Mugen_Ero Vid

And Gettag's latest vid I forgot to post.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yay...futa lolis. Hell, even if you WERE into that stuff, I'm gonna go off a whim and say there's nothing new in terms of moves or animations. Waiting for months and we get that. *sigh* what happened to you, Mugenero...

On another note, Gettag's finally uploaded some new characters. Looks good. It is a pain when he updates characters that aren't fully updated, so I have to manually edit my own to incorporate his additions, but I appreciate his efforts. Also, since he's fairly transparent about this ToBF character and his anim numbers, I can update the characters I have to fit his raper. It takes work, but at least it can be done.
I do love futa Lolis :p But as much as I like Touhou characters, they always seem to look somewhat wonky with how they look by default (unless it's ones with the art style from the newer spinoffs). And to be fair as someone who made a raper character I can understand the lack of motivation for making new poses / animations and whatnot. If you're making a completely new pose nothing at all will be compatible with it unless it can somewhat call on older sprites and making new sprites and compatibility codes for completely new things is somewhat tedious. At first no or next to no character will be compatible with an animation you think looks good and that's kinda frustrating.
HOWEVER. That being said, I might or might not have something to show off end the end of this week, depending on many a thing, one of them being my constant fighting with myself and my motivation, trying to get things done... and it might also not be an animation for everyone, either. But as far as I've seen its sprites for now I already love it. Basically, I'll be adding two (weird) helpers to Umbreon so it's available to everyone, together with the compatibility codes and stuff so people can make their own characters compatible.
On a sidenote... I really love how gettags TOBF character turned out (being all into gangrape n stuff...) so I was really excited to see it released and it's one of the best things to be added to my MUGEN raper roster since quite some time. I mean of course it's not perfect - nothing is - but it's already great work and I'm excited what he'll be doing with it in the future.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So mugenero uploaded the next one, although it hasn't been tomorrow yet (or has it?).

EDIT: Quick preview, seem like nothing new compared to previous one. Basically everything you have seen in his touhou 4 vid, extended.

Last edited:

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Newest HD Gettag Vid

Also Here are some Pre-made Mugen sets I used to start my collection and Handy's mugen, which seems to have a broken link. (Some chara maybe old but its better than nothing)

You are god among insects, don't let anyone tell you differently.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you guys download videos from FC2?
Not sure how to do the HD thing Senoj does, but I use Jdownloader. Just copy the link when you've got the program open and hit play. I use that program for nearly everything media-based I want to download online; videos, music, whatever.

Not that the most recent vids from Mugenero were worth downloading. Maybe it's just my taste but two vids of lolis (touhou)? The only thing I take from that is that Mugenero isn't dead.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I mean at least he showcased some new touhou characters, gotta give him credit for that at least. Shame he never shares though

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I mean at least he showcased some new touhou characters, gotta give him credit for that at least. Shame he never shares though
Whats the good of him showing characters off he's never going to share? I can't think of anything I hate more in the Mugen community.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

mugen ero posted another video, this time its bridget

I don't think there's anything new, but as a forewarning theres guy on guy at the end if thats not your thing(actually that's probably what is new)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

mugen ero posted another video, this time its bridget

I don't think there's anything new, but as a forewarning theres guy on guy at the end if thats not your thing(actually that's probably what is new)
Thanks for the heads up. *sigh* Typical piledriver and doggy scenes with the same characters as usual. You're right. I like the production value (e.g. the anims and the sounds), but mugenero hasn't done anything new for about a year now and again, not releasing his characters has always been a striking point for many people.

As for Bridget, I never understood the Japanese obsession with creating male characters who look exactly like female characters. It combines two of my turnoffs in my mind here: I see Bridget as a female, so I immediately see futa for most of the video; however, I KNOW Bridget's a dude, so I see yaoi at the end of the video. Lose-lose.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i recently downloaded "HANDY's MUGEN" and recieved an error when starting it.

---------------------------------------------------
M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
Parsing command line...
Command line: mugen -r
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "en".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 2343750...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM... OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1920x1080...render mode 2_22...trying 1920x1080x32 mode 0x0...failed.

I'm new to this game in particular. I have my local set to japan, and i do have the language pack as well. Any suggestions?

BYC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i recently downloaded "HANDY's MUGEN" and recieved an error when starting it.

M.U.G.E.N ver 1.1.0 Beta 1 P1 (2013.08.11) status log
Parsing command line...
Command line: mugen -r
Parse command line OK
Initializing...
Allocating game variables
Reading configuration file...Setting language "en".
OK
Initializing timer...performance timer enabled...frequency 2343750...OK
Initializing keyboard...configuring...OK
Initializing input engine...OK
Initializing sound...OK
Initializing BGM... OK
Initializing graphics...gameCoord 1920x1080...render mode 2_22...trying 1920x1080x32 mode 0x0...failed.

I'm new to this game in particular. I have my local set to japan, and i do have the language pack as well. Any suggestions?
IIRC, you have to adjust the resolution numbers in the .def file to something you can display with your monitor. I think I had to lower it to 1440 for my laptop.