What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@HangerDanger
Yeah... i wholeheartedly agree, i never understood why we didn't get more, i mean, mugen is kind of not as popular as the potential oughts it to (**should**) be..

Oh and well yeah, sorry, that was misinformation spreading on my part. He may just be on hiatus(and i certainly wish so!). There have been no statements, that i'm aware of, of him going away

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
Null sweat bro (yeah, i've been playing Shadowrun a bit recently and damn there's much leetspeak there)
Null sheen chummer, though that's just Sixth World lingo. Leet looks a little more like 7#1$,* and it's |<1/\/|}4 #4|2|} 2 |234|}** so it doesn't get used much these days.
*this, **kinda hard to read
The Horuakuti's char edits on HCM are fake (they most definitely do NOT work as intended)
[approximately 10 minutes of investigation]
Not fake, and working as intended (aside from Kotaro, but see spoiler). I've compared them, both in gameplay and in files, against my own archives - originally sourced from Horuakuti's own uploads to the mugenryona uploader and mugenarchive - and against Horuakuti's FC2Video page, as part of the extended investigation detailed below. Any errors you are experiencing are most likely due to either an outdated version of M.U.G.E.N (mugen-1.1b is the most recent edition to my knowledge, and has been for many years), a version mismatch between Kuromaru and his victim,* or incorrect/missing victim animations.
*As @derakino999 noted above, Horuakuti has generally not been good about maintaining backward or forward compatibility between versions; furthermore, as I previously mentioned, newer releases sometimes lose functionality from older versions. This is part of the reason I keep so many character slots; it's much easier for me to keep all of the characters I like ready to use than constantly swapping characters in and out for specific features or compatibility.
Further detail below, spoilered so that I don't fill the entire page with what is essentially long-winded troubleshooting.
This is all based on my own personal observations, of course, along with hazy memories and cross-referencing of my poorly-organised archives against publicly-accessible sources. If I've made any mistakes in specific details or technical information, please point them out so that I can correct the post and avoid spreading any further misinformation. That said...

[further investigation]

In the case of Horuakuti's Kuromaru and Saki on HentaiCharMugen, as previously linked in this thread, it's a version mismatch. This Kuromaru matches up with the one I have listed in my folders as Horuakuti/Mating Press Kuromaru version 9,* but Saki is intended for use with version 10. I don't think version 10 was ever uploaded to mugenryona, but mugeryona2267 has a... version 10.5, I guess? that, if I remember right, has exactly the same features but with a custom AI that actually uses his sex moves. The AI is always on, though; there's no way to manually control him. Alternatively, version 11 (mugeryona2285) seems to function perfectly with this Saki and also has a custom AI that uses his sex moves - but while version 10.5's AI is always on, version 11 stays under player control until player AI is activated (ie. normal conditions for AI control in mugen). Version 10.5's AI is much more aggressive than 11's, it must be noted, so keep that in mind if you intend to discard one and keep the other.
*I don't think version 9 was ever uploaded to mugenryona. Version 8 (mugeryona2145, comes with compatible Princess Athena) seems to have most of the same functions, though the inputs are different. If memory serves, version 9 was released alongside Horuakuti's version of Kotaro, also available on HCM.**
**There is a minor error in Horuakuti's version of Kotaro; you have to either a) point select.def to [!kotaro_GNSK\kotaro_AI.def], or b) modify !kotaro_GNSK.def to use [anim = kotaroAI/kotaro.air] instead of [anim = kotaro.air] for her to work properly. I remember the original upload having the same issue - which would be incorrect/missing animations, in this case.

I also have a version 12 of Horuakuti's Kuromaru, and Horuakuti's kira_choi edit that goes with it, that afaik were only ever distributed on mugenarchive - and were thus lost when MA purged* the 18+ section. They have some unique post-KO functionality, as can be seen on Horuakuti's FC2Video page. I've thought about uploading them somewhere, if only to make sure they don't vanish from the internet forever, but I don't really know anywhere that would work for that. MA is obviously out, HCM's registration process and upload requirements are a little more than I care to go through (assuming I'd even be accepted), and I don't really have any way to push a 4shared/mediafire/MEGA/etc folder to public availability. I already have a 4shared folder for some of the edits I've made, but I'd need to sanitise most of the content (including aforementioned Kira) to be able to link it here without breaking site rules. I don't have any kind of social media account or personal website I could use for linking or distribution, either.
*I think all of the purged content is still technically on MA's servers, but blocked from public access until someone on the staff gets around to sterilising the titles and descriptions. This "audit" of theirs stalled out long ago, however, and seems like it's been on indefinite hiatus for over a year. Between that, and MA continuing to make itself ever more hostile to lurkers, I've basically given up on ever being able to use the site again. A shame, really. While MA was swamped with low-quality sprite swaps, half-baked nude edits, reuploads and dozens of "Aggressors" with nothing but the same low-effort copy-paste KO scene, once you got used to separating the gems from the dross it was basically the most complete and well-maintained archive for lewd mugen content on the internet.
Hey guys, I'm back with another question: is there any character with an amazon position ( or reverse missionary position )?
As @HangerDanger mentioned previously, there is Handy's recently released Chun-Li, though as of now she only works with the Ryu that Handy released to go with her. I'm fairly certain there was also a B.Jenet somewhere, though... [checking archives]
Ah, here we go; JenetBonne in mugeryona1904. Pretty old and rather basic, and I don't know any characters that are properly compatible with all of her sex attacks,* but she has uh... looks like 8 different sex moves, some with a strap-on (for use against females, or pegging if you're into that) but most without, including one labelled "Amazon_Rider" (Down, Down, a+z) in her commands list. Her "Male Rape" (Back,x) reverse cowgirl move seems to have the broadest compatibility, and should work with most male rapers that have a cowgirl-type move, including Kuromaru and most Bara-type characters. None of her femdom stuff seems to animate her victims, however, and she ends up fairly unimpressive as a result - in my opinion at least. Handy's Chun-Li is probably a better pick if you're interested in the femdom angle, but I felt like I should probably post about Jenet on the off-chance that someone finds her interesting.
*While searching for Jenet, I found a MCChris in mugeryona2539 that looks like he might work. Haven't tested him because Jenet doesn't really interest me and all this searching, checking and cross-referencing is starting to wear me out.
Horuakuti the best
Btw, he told me, a long time ago, Kuromaru's missionary victim would show up ver1 (spread legs), and IF NOT THERE (animation number) ver2 (legs up), but....not both?
I managed to have 2 versions of each char because i'm a dumb fuck and that was the only way i could manage, and even then i didn't do it right.
I think there was something in the code for the most recent versions of Horuakuti's Kuromaru that always calls the spread legs version of the side missionary animation instead of the legs up version, yes. I'll mention here, though, that versions 8 and 9 of Horuakuti's Kuromaru can call both variants either randomly, or by pressing (holding?) different buttons in the kiss/breast suck animation. Horuakuti's edits of Saki, Kotaro and Princess Athena all have animations for both leg positions. I've mentioned where all of these characters can be found elsewhere in this post. Saki's animations don't align properly with Kuromaru's kissing and breast suck animations on these versions, but the penetrative sex positions worked properly in my tests.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Tigris
Thank you for your very informative post.
I have some versions i've grabbed of quite some kuros and quite some outdated/udated victims.
I can share them if anyone says they're not available anymore on mugenryona. However i have them badly organized, you guys can sort out shit given you want to.

But, one version i dont believe i have, is the one you say allows you to select the missionary position, and i am a helluva lot more interested in that that in kira_choi.
Would you please share it ? Or tell me if its on mugenryona?
Why don't you want to use MEGA or something like that? Any simple file sharing server that fits you... mediafire, zippyshare, gdrive, onedrive...

And lastly, Anje has that legs up variant too in her, but i am not sure if its fully implemented or lacking.

NSR

Lurker
Reputation score
@HangerDanger
Well i really can't say that as i think i myself was what caused the problem. I'm a noob in these things...
But yeah i've seen it too. But you know, it's something that happens because a VERY SPECIFIC ver. of a ver. of the kuro is married to a VERY SPECIFIC ver. of a ver. of a victim.
Doing that you get zero bugs, but try a minimum updated kuro and then it starts to.

Srsly i love that guy's work. I deem his the best ever to happen to the h mugen scene.
Personal taste of course.

It is sad that he is gone.
Horu is on twitter and lurks here.
So I wouldn't say he's gone. Just not actively working on anything for now. same goes for rolandsburke

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@ISR
Well considering his latests posts' dates he sure isn't! Lol
And who is this roland guy? Saw a koneko of him on MA (speaking of which, didn't you guys say MA was purged or something?)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Null sheen chummer, though that's just Sixth World lingo. Leet looks a little more like 7#1$,* and it's |<1/\/|}4 #4|2|} 2 |234|}** so it doesn't get used much these days.
*this, **kinda hard to read
Thanks for clarifying that. I actually heard from someone that Shadowrun lingo was based on leet so i thought there wasn't that much of a difference, but wow real leet is hard to decipher...

[approximately 10 minutes of investigation]
Not fake, and working as intended (aside from Kotaro, but see spoiler). I've compared them, both in gameplay and in files, against my own archives - originally sourced from Horuakuti's own uploads to the mugenryona uploader and mugenarchive - and against Horuakuti's FC2Video page, as part of the extended investigation detailed below. Any errors you are experiencing are most likely due to either an outdated version of M.U.G.E.N (mugen-1.1b is the most recent edition to my knowledge, and has been for many years), a version mismatch between Kuromaru and his victim,* or incorrect/missing victim animations.
*As @derakino999 noted above, Horuakuti has generally not been good about maintaining backward or forward compatibility between versions; furthermore, as I previously mentioned, newer releases sometimes lose functionality from older versions. This is part of the reason I keep so many character slots; it's much easier for me to keep all of the characters I like ready to use than constantly swapping characters in and out for specific features or compatibility.
Further detail below, spoilered so that I don't fill the entire page with what is essentially long-winded troubleshooting.
Dunno, but the last time i tried those chars after getting them from HCM none of them worked as they should compared to my backups DL-ed from MA (before the purge) and the mugen ryona uploader which all worked just fine... Mind you that was a long time ago so they probably ditched the faulty versions and somebody upped the really working ones...

@HangerDanger
Oh and well yeah, sorry, that was misinformation spreading on my part. He may just be on hiatus(and i certainly wish so!). There have been no statements, that i'm aware of, of him going away
Horu is on twitter and lurks here.
Well yeah, that's what i thought... I would have remembered seeing some sort of statement of him dropping mugen for good if it really did happen...

@ISR
Well considering his latests posts' dates he sure isn't! Lol
And who is this roland guy? Saw a koneko of him on MA (speaking of which, didn't you guys say MA was purged or something?)
Actually about the only mugen author which does reasonably fast updates is gettag, but that is due to the support he gets from patreon. The way i see it Horuakuti does what he does as a hobby in his free time, while Gettag has to rush in order to satisfy his patrons (i'm not saying he does it just for the money, but that is probably a big part of the reason)...

Yeah MA was purged and to my knowledge it has VERY little in terms of H-mugen chars right now (and what is there is nothing of any real quallity), also they made it impossible to register there unless you pay them money (you can register, it's just that the mods will never activate your account and even have the gall to tell you straight up that they might activate it after a year or two if you're lucky unless you "donate" some dough for their cause in which case they might do it in about a day... maybe).

So yes MA is dead in more ways than one, and has been that way for a long time now...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The best thing that can happen to MA is someone to hack the server, purge the mods, and start again with people who aren't as blatantly asshats as them (well the few that I've had experience with). I wasn't a member for very long before they purged and put the H section's audit on infinite hiatus but in that time there was always a mod getting into a fight with a member and banning them for some petty stuff. Then there was times of uneven punishments for the same broken rules.....it was just a shit show. Sadly it was also the place I was able to rebuild the bulk of my mugen so I can't totally hate the place.

Ricky

Reputation score
Meanwhile I just hope we find people who don't mind doing commission but doing a sheet sprite might be too much work

Reputation score
Hello, guys, I'm back with another need of help: does anybody have or know where I can find an Ako Tamaki that works with the mating presses? Thanks!

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Hello, guys, I'm back with another need of help: does anybody have or know where I can find an Ako Tamaki that works with the mating presses? Thanks!
Almost positive gettag made one a year or two back, should still be in his MEGA storage

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Actually guess I'll also throw this out since it's been a while since I've last made the rounds and I generally find searching around now way harder than before muganarchive completely shit itself, anyone happen to know any creators who are still active rn, have a list or whatever by any chance? I know gettag and g-bit are still vaguely active, and I... think(?) moko_moko is whenever they occasionally pop out of nowhere to post new stuff every couple months, but I have no idea who else is.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm following RyonaHD on patreon/discord, the work he's done with is Birdie/Chun-Li/Mai are fantastic and hopefully will become the new standard.
The animation is smooth and has a big variety of sex poses. When they are finally finished, I hope creators like gettag add their own touch to what he's bringing.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Actually guess I'll also throw this out since it's been a while since I've last made the rounds and I generally find searching around now way harder than before muganarchive completely shit itself, anyone happen to know any creators who are still active rn, have a list or whatever by any chance? I know gettag and g-bit are still vaguely active, and I... think(?) moko_moko is whenever they occasionally pop out of nowhere to post new stuff every couple months, but I have no idea who else is.
I actually remember finding something like that back when Tumblr's adult section went under and when all of the more or less known mugen creators had to jump ship and find alternative places to showcase their goods on (some chose Patreon, while some opted for twitter and a few even made some rather difficult to find blogs). Anyway to make a long story short it listed almost all of those creators along with the websites that they've migrated to.

I think that i found the aforementioned list on either Bobby Shark's twitter or on Grug's twitter... In either case you'll have to do a bit of digging trough quite a few old posts to find it (there were directions to some VERY good creators in that list that i haven't even heard of until that point).

I mean i would upload it for you myself if i knew where i've put the damn thing (i seem to have misplaced it somewhere), so yeah... that is not very likely to happen...

Last edited:
Reputation score
Hi, guys, stiil me. So, I have this Ivy Valentine char, and tried to play it with a kuromaru press/plus. Problem is that when I action the mating press move, Ivy becomes invisible, and Kuromaru fucks the air.
So I tried to make only one sprite, made the .PNG in .ACT, opened FighterFactory3, or what it's called, opened the Ivy.select file, Put the 1 sprite ( as a test, because I barely know something about FF3 program ) in the Ivy's select file, made it as a pal7, wrote as pal7 in her .select with Visual Studio, but still nothing
I tought I had to code it too, but I don't know where to start.

Basically, I want my Ivy's sprite ( only 1 because I'm testing it ) to work with kuromaru's mating press, if possible. Thanks, and sorry if someone already asked for a similar thing.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, guys, stiil me. So, I have this Ivy Valentine char, and tried to play it with a kuromaru press/plus. Problem is that when I action the mating press move, Ivy becomes invisible, and Kuromaru fucks the air.
So I tried to make only one sprite, made the .PNG in .ACT, opened FighterFactory3, or what it's called, opened the Ivy.select file, Put the 1 sprite ( as a test, because I barely know something about FF3 program ) in the Ivy's select file, made it as a pal7, wrote as pal7 in her .select with Visual Studio, but still nothing
I tought I had to code it too, but I don't know where to start.

Basically, I want my Ivy's sprite ( only 1 because I'm testing it ) to work with kuromaru's mating press, if possible. Thanks, and sorry if someone already asked for a similar thing.
maybe the sprite is not properly indexed and/or on the correct group and/or the required animations are missing.

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
I actually remember finding something like that back when Tumblr's adult section went under and when all of the more or less known mugen creators had to jump ship and find alternative places to showcase their goods on (some chose Patreon, while some opted for twitter and a few even made some rather difficult to find blogs). Anyway to make a long story short it listed almost all of those creators along with the websites that they've migrated to.

I think that i found the aforementioned list on either Bobby Shark's twitter or on Grug's twitter... In either case you'll have to do a bit of digging trough quite a few old posts to find it (there were directions to some VERY good creators in that list that i haven't even heard of until that point).

I mean i would upload it for you myself if i knew where i've put the damn thing (i seem to have misplaced it somewhere), so yeah... that is not very likely to happen...
I think I've seen the list you're talking about before, albeit it's been a while, although even then I recall some of the links listed already being out of date given some of the creators listed on there were only listed by their tumblr.

That said, this is also the first time I've even heard of bobby sharks HAVING a twitter, gonna try to go dig that up now I guess.

(Also gonna take that as a no on if any others are mostly still active, dang)

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I think I've seen the list you're talking about before, albeit it's been a while, although even then I recall some of the links listed already being out of date given some of the creators listed on there were only listed by their tumblr.

That said, this is also the first time I've even heard of bobby sharks HAVING a twitter, gonna try to go dig that up now I guess.

(Also gonna take that as a no on if any others are mostly still active, dang)
Well yeah, it has been a couple of years since then, so that list is bound to be outdated to an extent, but the reason why it was so important wasn't so much because of those guys who've found their sanctuary on known sites like twitter, but rather because it pointed out just where those guys who founded those difficult to find blogs instead have gone...

Also yes, Bobby did have a twitter account (at least at that point of time) where he planned to move all of his stuff from tumblr (i could be wrong though as it WAS a long time ago)... Now bear in mind that was also a couple of years ago, and i haven't exactly checked to see whatever that place even still exists (i was never really a fan of his work) at this point or it isn't a thing anymore (at that point of time Bobby was still a rather well known user over at MA, but after that debacle with the MA staff it is highly possible that he just left mugen creating for good thus terminating his twitter too which would be understandable after all the crap he had been subjected to back then).

As for the other creators a lot of them just stopped doing mugen due to either some life circumstances or due to loss of interest i guess, but i think everyone would agree that everything kinda fell apart precisely because of the death of Tumblr's adult section (not many people could get over the loss of something they've invested so much time and effort into, and understandably so). I think that to date about the only real (sole) survivor of those times (the end times,lol) is really only Grug...

Last edited: