What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Well yeah, it has been a couple of years since then, so that list is bound to be outdated to an extent, but the reason why it was so important wasn't so much because of those guys who've found their sanctuary on known sites like twitter, but rather because it pointed out just where those guys who founded those difficult to find blogs instead have gone...

Also yes, Bobby did have a twitter account (at least at that point of time) where he planned to move all of his stuff from tumblr (i could be wrong though as it WAS a long time ago)... Now bear in mind that was also a couple of years ago, and i haven't exactly checked to see whatever that place even still exists (i was never really a fan of his work) at this point or it isn't a thing anymore (at that point of time Bobby was still a rather well known user over at MA, but after that debacle with the MA staff it is highly possible that he just left mugen creating for good thus terminating his twitter too which would be understandable after all the crap he had been subjected to back then).

As for the other creators a lot of them just stopped doing mugen due to either some life circumstances or due to loss of interest i guess, but i think everyone would agree that everything kinda fell apart precisely because of the death of Tumblr's adult section (not many people could get over the loss of something they've invested so much time and effort into, and understandably so). I think that to date about the only real (sole) survivor of those times (the end times,lol) is really only Grug...
In hindsight, I think I might've been confusing bsharks with someone else, because the one edit they did I can remember I'm not sure I'm a fan of either.

Also yeah, that... sounds about right. Also, to be completely honest, twitter as a means of archiving stuff is also way worse, which I imagine doesn't help matters.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
In hindsight, I think I might've been confusing bsharks with someone else, because the one edit they did I can remember I'm not sure I'm a fan of either.

Also yeah, that... sounds about right. Also, to be completely honest, twitter as a means of archiving stuff is also way worse, which I imagine doesn't help matters.
Yeah, you could be mistaking him for someone else. I always did find Bobby's edits to be of a rather... questionable quality (difficult to look at while keeping a straight face,lol)...

Well, heck i thought i was about the only person out there who found navigating twitter to be a veritable nightmare, but damn now that i think about it many of the sites have actually adopted a really similar system for their own use, patreon being one of them (because it is the one service related to the discussion), but with the addition or rather the lack of any way to filter the posts that you actually want to see the way twitter does (yes patreon has some archaic tag system but most of the time it doesn't work all that well).

Tumblr did have it's own issues, but it at least worked (or we just learned to live with it's faults troughout the years), and i still think they shot themselves in the foot by killing the adult section for good (steam on the other hand showed us that there is enough interest for adult content to warrant actually making adult content as normal as anything else out there and having it work just fine)...

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry I haven't checked in a long time. The OP is updated and bad links removed. If anyone wants me to add a new source of content they have found, I would be happy to do so.

fennedrake

Reputation score
Sorry I haven't checked in a long time. The OP is updated and bad links removed. If anyone wants me to add a new source of content they have found, I would be happy to do so.
Oh hey, youre alive. Andersonkenya is site that has a lot of nsfw characters. You need an account though,

OP
OnyxShadow

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh hey, youre alive. Andersonkenya is site that has a lot of nsfw characters. You need an account though,
I wasn't aware of that site. However, it appears that their characters have like zero description or previews. Also, I didn't really see many (if any) characters not available elsewhere.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Excuse me for butting in here but I've watched that site and the stuff that gets posted there, downloaded some examples and I gotta say... It's complete trash. A lot of the characters aren't even really NSFW and the ones that are are minorly so, very outdated or are available elsewhere. (Mind you, I don't count MA as being 'available' somewhere.)

fennedrake

Reputation score
Yeah, I mainly just see it as a "budget" archive in case if any of the other sites delete the characters or something. At the very least it has a large collection, even if most are outdated files.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I mainly just see it as a "budget" archive in case if any of the other sites delete the characters or something. At the very least it has a large collection, even if most are outdated files.
Well, at first i took a "no comment" stance to the recommendation of that site, but at this point i have to say, no way in hell is that site relevant in any way... If you just want a reliable "warehouse" type of place that is even remotely up to date then you're looking for HCM, everything else hosts only junk, PERIOD.

sayasong

Reputation score
Hello everyone

Who ever collected this TOBF ?

Vertigo system with black ball
A Kung Fu old man replaced the dirty clerk
Random trigger “sexy strike “ ?( a floating heart pattern )
The author seems to be: Grugs ( or grugsmgenstuff ? )
Related videos:
I found a version of TOBF from this author
But that version seems to be a specialized version, not very easy to use (and there is some bugs )

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Been dicking around with more mugen stuff, ended up running into another one of those obscure victim side anims, anyone have any idea about who 9876 would be for? (Seems to be single sprite/frame, I think hot spring related from what little context I can gleam from this?)

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
Hello everyone

Who ever collected this TOBF ?

Vertigo system with black ball
A Kung Fu old man replaced the dirty clerk
Random trigger “sexy strike “ ?( a floating heart pattern )
The author seems to be: Grugs ( or grugsmgenstuff ? )
Related videos:
I found a version of TOBF from this author
But that version seems to be a specialized version, not very easy to use (and there is some bugs )
From what I can remember from when I think I last tried digging around for that, I believe that is... /somewhere/ buried in grug's twitter. I'd throw you the @ but I genuinely can't remember for the life of me what grug's is offhand rn.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think @grugsmugenstuff might have deleted his twitter. Notice how his name in twitter on old tweets is blacked out instead of being blue + hyperlink. I haven't typed in hyperlink word in years xD This seems to be still alive though, last update one year ago.

Yeah dude definitely deleted his acct.

Last edited:

thethinkerwhothinks

Reputation score
I think @grugsmugenstuff might have deleted his twitter. Notice how his name in twitter on old tweets is blacked out instead of being blue + hyperlink. I haven't typed in hyperlink word in years xD This seems to be still alive though, last update one year ago.

Yeah dude definitely deleted his acct.
Oh.

Ah well, can't be helped, I suppose.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Does anybody know all the Kuromaru Press compatible victims? I wanna make like a mediafire that has all of them in one place. Any and all Kuromaru Press compatible victims I am searching for to put them all in one place.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anybody know all the Kuromaru Press compatible victims? I wanna make like a mediafire that has all of them in one place. Any and all Kuromaru Press compatible victims I am searching for to put them all in one place.
Well the issue here isn't really whatever you want to make a mediafire folder with all of the compatible chars or not, but whatever there are enough characters fitting your criteria to warrant doing something like that, and believe me there are far less such characters than you might think (several characters from Horuakuti the maker of Kuro press, and like one char by gettag made specificaly for Kuro press... Oh and there are Schlussel and Iari too i guess).

HornyObama

Reputation score
Well the issue here isn't really whatever you want to make a mediafire folder with all of the compatible chars or not, but whatever there are enough characters fitting your criteria to warrant doing something like that, and believe me there are far less such characters than you might think (several characters from Horuakuti the maker of Kuro press, and like one char by gettag made specificaly for Kuro press... Oh and there are Schlussel and Iari too i guess).
I'd say there's a fair amount out there that's just buired in trash. I've heard of a mugenryona pack of compatibles but couldn't find it myself. I have a few now,, but I know more exist. Personally didn't know about a Schlussel and Iari.

Ricky

Reputation score
anyone has a good mugen screenpack mine crashes often

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
anyone has a good mugen screenpack mine crashes often
Well, if we're talking about a good base for further modifications plus stability, then personally i would recommend "World Warriors X: Black Edition" screenpack, which also looks really nice (plus its base resolution is 1280x720 so it is effectively HD i guess). Aside from that one there are also other screenpacks made by the same author (President Devon) and they are all visually very appealing plus most of them have about 100 char slots and all without the whole thing looking out of place (in other words that's some really good shit, lol)... Note however that i think that guy only makes 720P screenpacks so if you want something like 480P for whatever reason you'll have to do some digging around (look for some of those on either mugen guild, or on mugenfreeforall).

007poker

Reputation score
I have Kuromaro Press and Ange, just like in the video by the same creator.

I can't do the orgasm effect (video time 02:20).
Does anyone know which keys to press?

Another question:
I saw this image from Android 18. Does anyone have or know where to download this version with sandals?

android 18 sandal.jpg