What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

HornyObama

Reputation score
I see
Yes those are all of them in my posession, but some have multiple versions with updates and whatnot (some minimal).

I am highly interested in making a collection too, and in seeing what you have.
I am going to start uploading all my ones. Though my internet speed is trash so it might take a while.

Besides, 'twould be useful, some are pretty old and far buried in the mugenryona uploader.
I remember hearing about a compatible Heart Aino, and there's also a Schlussel and others out there but I haven't got them all just yet.
Also I would try searching the thread but the search function seems to be broken, giving an error when I try to search anything.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@HornyObama

This is my collection of Horuakuti chars. A lot repeated and some bugged by me, but the ones bugged are repeated (you won't be missing anything. It's just i tried to implement the side missionary legs up position but fucked up).

I am interested in a Heart Aino. However in video she only had a mating press position didn't she? (No side missionary). Maybe if it wasn't complete (as some other chars too of him) he didn't release her? Or are buried in mugenryona?
I also read he commented on his twitter iirc, that when the mugenarchive r18 purge happened, his chars got strike, however unsure if between those could have been chars that got lost forever that no one grabbed or something.

As for the search function, we can always use google with key searches, like site:ulmf.org
What terms would you think could lead us somewhere?

Btw if you have something i don't, please do share.

Reputation score
Hi guys, I'm having issues on this char I recently edited. I wanted to add an ahegao state. Like, if you keep cumming on the char, she shows an aheagao face at a certain point. But I don't know how I can make that trigger. I'm not necessarely asking you to tell me what to do, but where I could at least learn how to trigger this. Thanks!

HornyObama

Reputation score
@HornyObama

This is my collection of Horuakuti chars. A lot repeated and some bugged by me, but the ones bugged are repeated (you won't be missing anything. It's just i tried to implement the side missionary legs up position but fucked up).

I am interested in a Heart Aino. However in video she only had a mating press position didn't she? (No side missionary). Maybe if it wasn't complete (as some other chars too of him) he didn't release her? Or are buried in mugenryona?
I also read he commented on his twitter iirc, that when the mugenarchive r18 purge happened, his chars got strike, however unsure if between those could have been chars that got lost forever that no one grabbed or something.

As for the search function, we can always use google with key searches, like site:ulmf.org
What terms would you think could lead us somewhere?

Btw if you have something i don't, please do share.
So I am late, yes, I don't get on here often though. But I have found a Heart Aino on the Ryona recently, and the number of the file is 1685. I don't know if it's the one from the video, I've never seen the video, but the Heart Aino is only compatible with the Press with no side missionary like you said. And for key searches, I just try using Press, Kuromaru Press, Press Compatible, Kuromaru Press Victim, I think you get the point there.

ahelover123

Reputation score
Prob won't have time for this due to my schedule but just going to ask anyways, can I get a few links for tutorials / resources on making edits?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@HornyObama
Thank you very much for the heads up.
I will check it out.
Now, about kuromaru press, isn't horuakuti's a SPECIAL kuromaru press? Meaning its not the standard one, so even if you find a compatible char, it might just be compatible with the standard kuromaru press aggressor, not with horuakuti's version.
Please correct me if i'm wrong

HornyObama

Reputation score
@HornyObama
Thank you very much for the heads up.
I will check it out.
Now, about kuromaru press, isn't horuakuti's a SPECIAL kuromaru press? Meaning its not the standard one, so even if you find a compatible char, it might just be compatible with the standard kuromaru press aggressor, not with horuakuti's version.
I don't know, I just use a Kuromaru that only has one sideways missionary that works pretty well. I just don't have a Kuromaru that works with Schlussel and Iari non-transparent very well.

Ok, I just edited Saki Tsuzura's missionary position. Any of you guys is interested?

edit: Sorry, I confused mating press with missionary. So yeah, I've edited the mating press position. I've also finished editing her doggystyle position.
I'm interested as well, what did you do to her missionary?

Reputation score
I'm interested as well, what did you do to her missionary?
I basically added more torn parts on her pants, in doggystyle and mating press positions. Maybe I'll edit her further, but for now I think I'll work on some RWBY char. Never seen stuff about it. You can find it Andersonkenya1, in the 18+ edits section.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
[...] isn't horuakuti's a SPECIAL kuromaru press? Meaning its not the standard one [...]
Horuakuti pioneered the mating press Kuromaru. There are a couple of variations (mugeryona2057, mugeryona1977) created by others that I'm aware of but beyond those it's probably one version of Horuakuti's work or another. What's most likely confusing you is that Horuakuti changes, updates, adds and/or removes features from one version to another often, sometimes to the point that it may seem like a new Kuromaru altogether. There's also the fact that most variants of Kuromaru have had a sort of missionary piledriver position since before Horuakuti started working on him, so you might be equating the two.

Related: I don't recall if it was @derakino999 specifically, but someone mentioned recently that certain victims with mating press compatibility on hentaicharmugen "don't work". This is false information. What you're experiencing is version incompatibility. They still work, you just need either an older or newer version of Horuakuti's kuromaru. (Or in kotaro's case, I believe I had to do some light bugfixing because she was using the wrong .sff files? Maybe .air files? It was something like that, and took longer to diagnose than to fix.)
Hi guys, I'm having issues on this char I recently edited. I wanted to add an ahegao state. Like, if you keep cumming on the char, she shows an aheagao face at a certain point. But I don't know how I can make that trigger. I'm not necessarely asking you to tell me what to do, but where I could at least learn how to trigger this. Thanks!
Spoilered because this is a bit long and somewhat technical.
That depends on exactly when and why you want this state to trigger. Some rapers have the data for this built into their own code; the victim just needs to have the correct animations for it. gettag's Brian and Tower of Bloodyfight characters, and most versions of Horuakuti's mating press Kuromaru, have this functionality. You should be able to find the animation numbers in a victim that already has the proper compatibility, copy it over, and tweak as required to get the result you're looking for.

For Brian or TOBF, most of gettag's victims and some of fapmaster's edits have the compatibility you'd want to replicate, though you may need to look through multiple victims to find all of the animation numbers.

For mating press Kuromaru, if you don't mind working with an older version then mugeryona1762 should have... version 6, it says in my notes? of Horuakuti's Kuromaru, and a compatible character.* This version doesn't have the side missionary position, but does have code for normal, sleep/hypno gas and impregnated/post-KO victim animations.
*Lolicon warning on the compatible character. Eko from Vanguard Princess, if you want to look her up before downloading.

For newer press Kuromaru, @derakino999 posted a MEGA link recently that contains several characters which - while I haven't tested them - look to be among the most recent releases of mating press Kuromaru and compatible victims. I don't recall the differences between one version and another off the top of my head, but if you're willing to go digging I've made several other posts in this thread with that kind of information. Forum search is down currently, but you should be able to get some results in a general internet search engine using the terms:
Code:
 site:https://ulmf.org/ "Tigris" "kuromaru"
If you're trying to get ahegao states with rapers that don't have code for it, that's probably going to be more complicated. I don't know much about how M.U.G.E.N. code actually works so I'm just throwing out ideas here, but I imagine it might be possible to set up something in a .cns file that a) watches for a specific set of states (the "standard" victim animations) to trigger and increments a counter when they do, b) activates some kind of flag when that counter reaches or exceeds a certain number, and c) when the flag and trigger state are both active, overrides the trigger state with a custom state that calls an animation using your "ahegao" sprites instead.

Now I don't know if that is something M.U.G.E.N. can actually do, but it might be worth a shot. I know there is at least one version of Q-Bee that has a special thing with Minotaur where, if you linger on stage 3 of the standard doggystyle animation long enough, the horse guy walks in from offscreen and plugs her mouth. I haven't examined the code behind it, but I do know the horse guy in this case is actually in Q-Bee's own .sff and .air files, presumably coded as an explod.

Or you could just modify those other rapers to add extra code for ahegao states I suppose, but that wasn't really what you asked about.

Last edited:

HornyObama

Reputation score
Honestly I don't know what Arcana Heart is, but I hope more of the characters from the game get the Kuromaru Press treatment like Saki

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Arcana Heart is an all-female fighting game that originally was on the PS2 (actually I think it was in arcades first) and then I think the most recent entry was AH3: Love Max on the PS3. Since it uses 2D sprites, the characters were easy to port into Mugen, and obviously they're rather popular with H-Mugen as well.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly those games use some animated standing portraits which change with HP levels, and they also play special animations on damage/defeat/etc and the looked pretty hot, i wonder why no one ported those, and/or edited them too
@Tigris
Do you know of any more characters like mugeryona1762 that are there around mugenryona?
I want to expand my collection i seriously love the guy's work
I for example didn't know of Heart too, which HornyObama posted. (That ones does not have sleep/hypnp gas nor stun though, nor side missionary, but still)

And the ones i uploaded are not that recent, some are, and for some like Iari i just backup'd for every little change that popped off on mugenryona (because i was wary after seeing that an updated version too of kotaro was different, but not superior completely in some regards, to the original)

(The most recent Kotaro is the one that HAS a different default palette)

Last edited:

HornyObama

Reputation score
I basically added more torn parts on her pants, in doggystyle and mating press positions. Maybe I'll edit her further, but for now I think I'll work on some RWBY char. Never seen stuff about it. You can find it Andersonkenya1, in the 18+ edits section.
What RWBY char? I can't find it

Reputation score
What RWBY char? I can't find it
No, no, I was talking about the recent Saki Tzusura's edit ( that I've released as blackman34244 in AndersonKenya1 ). About the RWBY chars, it's a on-going project that I've started last saturday. I'm working on an hentai edit of Ruby Rose ( requested by someone ). I'll release the first part of the edit after I'll finish it ( it'll have only a sex position, I'll do more soon ). Of course, I'll make sure it works.

HornyObama

Reputation score
No, no, I was talking about the recent Saki Tzusura's edit ( that I've released as blackman34244 in AndersonKenya1 ). About the RWBY chars, it's a on-going project that I've started last saturday. I'm working on an hentai edit of Ruby Rose ( requested by someone ). I'll release the first part of the edit after I'll finish it ( it'll have only a sex position, I'll do more soon ). Of course, I'll make sure it works.
Would it be Kuromaru Press compatible as well? Just curious