What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Dman_bro

Reputation score
Well, now i'm definitely intrigued Dman_bro, but again, i wouldn't impose on you by requestin anything about this, HOWEVER, correct me if i'm wrong but you DO keep working on this project of yours, don't you? if that's the case then please, by all means, keep us updated. When you have the chance.
Also speaking of mechanics, those sound good, Mizuglu, sadly i personally am not into furry though i'm sure those who are would enjoy it a lot!
Not much in the form of real progress. Just occasionally adding sprites I find and edit for myself. It’s all furry/monsters so that’s not being shared here. I will let you know if something big happens mechanically though.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
A list does help, though you would never want to overwhelm anyone with too much info and a difficult process. If I wanted to edit that, I would just write my own code in place.

In my case, I have a few dedicated vars used in every helper’s spawn that are just their stats. The animation list typically runs up to 100 slots at most per enemy. The idea was to keep it simple and provide space for a huge roster as you’re unlikely to use all 100 per enemy. You’re not forced to work by that standard, however.
Not even if its story time? 😿 Some story does has a few information here and there 😋

changing/fixing him is a lot more complex than the sheet I posted, and it can be really overwhelm for anyone, like you said: "with too much info". I added this as an option to those that wished to add their own customize animation than the default I setup (if they don't want to do the Custom StateDef for the victim). I would post an example for those that are curious or confuse on what I meant by that:

1. Umbreon is going to check if a person have added a custom StateDef; if found, he will send the victim towards that StateDef instead.
  2. if no custom StateDef is found, he's going to check if custom animation are made.
  3. If he doesn't found any of the above, he's going to play all of his roles (Default mode)

Well, now i'm definitely intrigued Dman_bro, but again, i wouldn't impose on you by requestin anything about this, HOWEVER, correct me if i'm wrong but you DO keep working on this project of yours, don't you? if that's the case then please, by all means, keep us updated. When you have the chance.
Also speaking of mechanics, those sound good, Mizu, sadly i personally am not into furry though i'm sure those who are would enjoy it a lot!
why thank you! Umbreon does have a scary big list in the coding side, which may give others a learning curve on how to approach him, or make your own code work

Heidi420

Reputation score
Can anybody share EroJill (the one where she summons zombies and stuff). Also if anyone has the Rin Tohsaka used by mugenfutacharsmaker, and if they'd share her, that would be great.

Ricky

Reputation score
there seems to be a mount for iari but when i put the snd/sff/air to replace the game only show her in the mounting state iari 騎乗位 ボテ裸 13.gif
is there a way to fix it I'm sure it for the new kuromaru press

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
do we know for sure it is a version of ripps and not just someone editing sprites for a gif?

ddlnll

Reputation score
Does anyone know what happened to the HCM forum?
Seems to have been broken for a while.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
From what I heard, AJ, the owner of the HCM have deleted the forum from the slack of moderating while refusing to listen to the members of the forum.

No such file or directory [2002]

This indicates that the folder that holds the forum together was either moved, or deleted

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From what I heard, AJ, the owner of the HCM have deleted the forum from the slack of moderating while refusing to listen to the members of the forum.

This indicates that the folder that holds the forum together was either moved, or deleted
Well that explains it. I thought my login was broken so I emailed the administration to ask if they could look into the issue like few weeks ago. Been unable to login since then forums disappeared few days ago.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Well that explains it. I thought my login was broken so I emailed the administration to ask if they could look into the issue like few weeks ago. Been unable to login since then forums disappeared few days ago.
Although, I wonder why he deleted the forum lol How bad was it over there, because running/hosting a forum shouldn't be that hard, especially less if you have mods that can assist you?

ddlnll

Reputation score

Well, I was wondering if my account was banned at that time lol.
The forum was turbulent in the last few weeks, but thankfully those chars are still available for download.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Although, I wonder why he deleted the forum lol How bad was it over there, because running/hosting a forum shouldn't be that hard, especially less if you have mods that can assist you?
Uh well there was that guy bobbysharks busy flinging poo on the forum.. over that uh admin being butt buddies with some other mugen maker so he's sore about it. Not sure. :) That's about it I believe.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
1664013325965.png

if that is the case, I guess this is why HCM didn't place a date when it will be online 😹

Mizulugu

Reputation score
guess mugenryona is the last stand
I mean, you still have the following:
  • mugenfreeforall
  • Andersonkenya1
  • mugenguild
Those that are highlighted purple are questionable if they accept NSFW characters.

Cumsniper

Reputation score
Does HCM still register accounts? I DMed on twitter a few weeks ago but never got any response