What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Noscopejfk

Reputation score
Has there been a character made that slaps/punches during rape missionary animations?
I remember there being a Final Fight style H game that did that

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has there been a character made that slaps/punches during rape missionary animations?
i only a kuromaru that chokes also what final fight style h game are you talking about i don't remember any game like that but i'm interested any more details you can give

Ricky

Reputation score
seems like I also got the same bug a poster made on mugenryona about iari meat urinal not displaying not sure what I need to change for it to appear properly

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i only a kuromaru that chokes also what final fight style h game are you talking about i don't remember any game like that but i'm interested any more details you can give
Are you talk about that little beat em up I think maybe made with mugen or maybe game maker, but you play as all the sailor moon characters from the SNES game? And all the enemies are enemies from different fighters and other beat em ups?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
seems like I also got the same bug a poster made on mugenryona about iari meat urinal not displaying not sure what I need to change for it to appear properly
Machine translation of the thread in question, and a touch of deciphering, yields the solution: It isn't bugged precisely - it works more or less as intended - but the way it's coded requires that Birdie be hit by his opponent at least once during the round for this function to work properly.

Ricky

Reputation score
ryona is being more active than usual even if its just one char they come up with good ideas every month

barnaclebill

Reputation score
I saw a mention of a Ralsei edit in a recent video, does anyone know anything about that? It did not seem to be a WIP, and it is not on any site, Twitter, or my collection.

Ricky

Reputation score
anyone know how to make the truck animation to appear for the irari update it just shows the truck

barnaclebill

Reputation score
It seems to require that spefic Birdie too, are you using him? I really hope someone else makes use of that, I want to see it on other characters badly.

alan79135

Reputation score
It seems to require that spefic Birdie too, are you using him? I really hope someone else makes use of that, I want to see it on other characters badly.
Screenshot_20230417_144954.jpg like this,the truck animation not show,anyone know how to solve the problem

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to make the truck animation to appear for the irari update it just shows the truck
like this,the truck animation not show,anyone know how to solve the problem
The Iari you are using does not have the proper animations, and there is currently no pre-packaged Iari that includes said animations. You need to patch them into the character yourself using the files provided in the same archive as this Birdie.

alan79135

Reputation score
The Iari you are using does not have the proper animations, and there is currently no pre-packaged Iari that includes said animations. You need to patch them into the character yourself using the files provided in the same archive as this Birdie.
how to patch them into the character?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how to patch them into the character?
I'd imagine you need to download a complete copy of Iari, then download FF3 (Fighter Factory 3), then open up the Sprite and Animation files (sff and air) for the character and the patch, then import everything from the patch over to the character.

And before you ask, just go watch a youtube video on how to do this. It's not especially difficult.

grundy122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey there people, I just recently started playing around with adult mugen. I've a couple of questions;

Other than hentaicharmugen, what good websites are there to look at?

I've seen people comment mugenryona a lot, but the actual site confuses me. Is there a search function at all?