What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

renanbd

Reputation score
Sorry to be "that guy", but I've been looking for the Birdie in this video:
I already got the Iari because I looked it up in the ryonamugen forum and got the password. But I didn't get the password for him, even though I translated the entire thread, and I also tried "ryona2".
So I can only ask now. Does anyone knows it?
Edit: Never mind, I got it
What is lari's password?

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Does anyone have a list of all the hentai mugen sites? So far I only know about 3, but like removed their yaoi characters and aggressors

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
its almost all discords now, but there is also this site.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this is a long shot but this is the only place i could ask

anyone saved this guy's gifs?
pixiv artist 308 who made some GREAT sprite animations of characters like maki and lucia from final fight, sailor mercury, and others
his artstyle looks oddly similar to that one of the spritework in the sailor moon h-game
https://ulmf.org/threads/sukipio-beruaku.7608/

Kostys

Reputation score
Hi, does anyone know how to modify characters, sounds, animations, etc? Maybe add my own character. I have trouble understanding.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
you might want to try YouTube. Most people here I dont think make or edit characters.

Last edited:

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I mean I think they can show how to edit or change sprites. Most people here dont know. You can try also

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There are two ways to change sounds, quick & easy, or one that means you need to learn some fighter factory code. The quick & easy one is "I dont like that sound I wish it was this sound instead" then you just go into FF, find the sound, and there's a replace button right there to put the sound in you want. BUT if you want to add new sounds and have them play where you want and not replace old sounds, it is more complicated.
You have to add the new sounds and make sure you are not replacing other groups or indexes. It helps to reuse groups, like if lewd sounds are in 2008 group starting at index 0 and the character has 5 lewd sounds, they will be like 2008,0 - 2008,4, then you can make new lewd sounds and start them at 2008,5 or whatever second number you want as long as it doesn't replace the old ones. After that, you will want to look up tutorials on "PlaySnd" in the States tab bc its very hard to understand by just reading my dumb posts.

long story short regular edit tutorials arent any different than NSFW, youre doing the same things, just one is lewd and one prbly isnt

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There are two ways to change sounds, quick & easy, or one that means you need to learn some fighter factory code. The quick & easy one is "I dont like that sound I wish it was this sound instead" then you just go into FF, find the sound, and there's a replace button right there to put the sound in you want. BUT if you want to add new sounds and have them play where you want and not replace old sounds, it is more complicated.
You have to add the new sounds and make sure you are not replacing other groups or indexes. It helps to reuse groups, like if lewd sounds are in 2008 group starting at index 0 and the character has 5 lewd sounds, they will be like 2008,0 - 2008,4, then you can make new lewd sounds and start them at 2008,5 or whatever second number you want as long as it doesn't replace the old ones. After that, you will want to look up tutorials on "PlaySnd" in the States tab bc its very hard to understand by just reading my dumb posts.

long story short regular edit tutorials arent any different than NSFW, youre doing the same things, just one is lewd and one prbly isnt
I infact tried adding a new sound.
On horuakuri's kuromaru, when the victim is stunned, a stun sound plays, i found the part of the code of its playsnd, and tried to copy the code and paste it just below with the new sound i wanted, since i wanted ANOTHER sound play on THAT exact same situation, and alongside the stun sound of course aka not replacing it.
Added the sound in FF and all.
It didn't work, nothing played.
Help?

MarWilliams2

Reputation score
Do you know where I can find a pack of aggressors? Some of the aggressors like Donghwan or Terry etc when in watch mode end up just fighting instead of the aggressor animations.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do you know where I can find a pack of aggressors? Some of the aggressors like Donghwan or Terry etc when in watch mode end up just fighting instead of the aggressor animations.
You could just scroll up. People have kindly posted their (or others') H-mugen collections. Or HCM has downloadable characters, which you could just filter by aggressor.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I infact tried adding a new sound.
On horuakuri's kuromaru, when the victim is stunned, a stun sound plays, i found the part of the code of its playsnd, and tried to copy the code and paste it just below with the new sound i wanted, since i wanted ANOTHER sound play on THAT exact same situation, and alongside the stun sound of course aka not replacing it.
Added the sound in FF and all.
It didn't work, nothing played.
Help?
Have you went inside Kuromaru files for the victim side? Normally, the victim StateDef contains the sounds of the lewd noises
EDITED

Here are a few of those lewd sound that kuro used.
Group 4218. ( 21 - 23 )
Group 4228. ( 0 - 3 )
Group 4238. ( 0 - 3 )
Code:
[State 6207]
type = PlaySnd
triggerAll = AnimElem = 3
trigger1 = Anim/10000 = 18
value = 4218,21 + random % 3
channel = 30
lowpriority = 1

[State 6207]
type = PlaySnd
triggerAll = AnimElem = 3
trigger1 = Anim/10000 = 19
trigger1 = random%3 =0
value = 4228,0 + random % 3
channel = 30
lowpriority = 1

[State 6207]
type = PlaySnd
TriggerAll = AnimElem = 3
trigger1 = Anim/10000 = 17
trigger1 = random%3 =0
value = 4238,0 + random % 3
channel = 30
lowpriority = 1

Last edited:

MarWilliams2

Reputation score
i just posted a download link with over 100 characters. Morrigan and Minotaur have different sex animations then Hwan and Talbain. If you are into yaoi theres DDC who has sex with male characters, Morrigan is futa, and can have sex with other girls. Same with Minotaur. Theres also Orc, Brain Jmax, Bao, and MurakamiMob.
Thank You. I downloaded those characters. Guess I was just looking for other aggressors who can do the pronebone animation besides Minotaur and Brian Jmax. Some of the Futa characters can but sometimes the ones that can just fight in watch mode too.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
This might be the last update I do, new characters, new victims, new aggressors, new stages, new everything updated. top characters are aggressors middle are the victims. And bottom characters are yaoi, some only work with DDC. And the other bottom yaoi characters work with Kim , Talbain, Brian Jax, Ryu, or Hulk.

mostly futa, but has victim characters also
has pretty much yaoi characters only
has lot of new stuff
The password for mugenryona.sakura site downloads is ryona2

Last edited: