What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryka

Re: Sex Mugen

That happens sometimes. Just exit the battle and battle him again until he plays right.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am having problems to get Minotaur to work...
he is only useing normals throws and attacks.
Minotaur has two modes by default: normal mode(light brown fur) and hentai mode(really dark fur). The creator of minotaur set it up so that minotaur used normal moves when you simply selected him. If you wanted to use hentai moves, you had to hold start(whatever you set for that button) and one of the six buttons to select hentai mode.

The problem with the computer is that is selects one at random. If I remember correctly, there was a way to remove the normal mode by going into Minotaur's folder and opening the .def file. scroll down until you see pal1-pal12 and place a semi-colon in front of pal1-pal6(those should have "Act/Normal.act" on those lines). I *believe* that should do it.

P.S. Yes--I HAVE been playing Mugen way too long.:(

fnord42

Reputation score

I would start here: as this site has links to all the popular mugen sites. I'm assuming(I know, bad idea) that you are looking for more *ahem* adult-oriented playing. If that is the case, download this: and thank KakkaHousu for the download.

When you want to add characters, just google it--there are lots of sites with info on how to add characters in mugen. Alternatively, you can read the documentation(which is excellent) that comes with mugen.

This should get you a jump start.
Hi, thanks for the info/links (and thanks to KakkaHousu as well). I downloaded the winmugen (hi res version) from randomselect, and the character pack which you kindly linked to, and set about installing characters in accordance with the instructions given earlier in the thread (adding the names of the character .def files to the select.def file in the data folder).

I'm having some issues, though, and I have some questions. It seems to boot up and all that, though the game window is quite small (I used alt+enter to go to full screen though, seemed better). Main issue I noticed: only 10 characters seem to be selectable, I tried the vs and training character select screens with the same result (and the first 3 are simply the 3 "kung fu man" entries given by default. Did I do something wrong? Should I have just downloaded the game from the links given on the first page of the thread instead?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, I don't mean to waste anyone's time. I've been meaning to try mugen out for a while, heard of it in conjunction with "strip fighter 4". Hopefully I can get more characters to work. Looks like a lot of fun ones in that pack, and plenty more available I'm sure.

Thanks in advance for any tips/info you can give, and sorry for the newbie questions.

Edit:

(Thanks, Mathwiz) I ended up just downloading the sex mugen files listed on the first page, seems like a better configuration for me off the bat, so that's cool. I can probably just move whatever characters I was using on the other one that aren't already in that one, should be fine. I think I'll go with that for now, seems easiest.

Last edited:

mathwiz89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, thanks for the info/links (and thanks to KakkaHousu as well). I downloaded the winmugen (hi res version) from randomselect, and the character pack which you kindly linked to, and set about installing characters in accordance with the instructions given earlier in the thread (adding the names of the character .def files to the select.def file in the data folder).

I'm having some issues, though, and I have some questions. It seems to boot up and all that, though the game window is quite small (I used alt+enter to go to full screen though, seemed better). Main issue I noticed: only 10 characters seem to be selectable, I tried the vs and training character select screens with the same result (and the first 3 are simply the 3 "kung fu man" entries given by default. Did I do something wrong? Should I have just downloaded the game from the links given on the first page of the thread instead?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, I don't mean to waste anyone's time. I've been meaning to try mugen out for a while, heard of it in conjunction with "strip fighter 4". Hopefully I can get more characters to work. Looks like a lot of fun ones in that pack, and plenty more available I'm sure.

Thanks in advance for any tips/info you can give, and sorry for the newbie questions.
Try mugen plus. It has more character selects.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Look up the Everything VS Everything (Or EVE) screenpack. You can fit literally hundreds of characters on it.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit:

(Thanks, Mathwiz) I ended up just downloading the sex mugen files listed on the first page, seems like a better configuration for me off the bat, so that's cool. I can probably just move whatever characters I was using on the other one that aren't already in that one, should be fine. I think I'll go with that for now, seems easiest.
Go here: and download Mugen 1.0. Open up the "mugen.cfg" file in the "data" folder. Scroll down to "motif" and you should see "data/mugen1/system.def"--change that to "data/big/system.def". That will allow you to select a much larger number of characters.

To add characters to mugen, place ALL character folders in the "chars" folder. Inside each individual character folder is a *.def file. Best practice is to make sure the name of the *.def file matches the name of the character's folder[ex. tifa_l(folder name)/tifa_l.def]. Once that is completed, open up the select.def file in the "data" folder and scroll down to where the default kfm characters' names are and place all the additional characters underneath them. Make sure you add them using names of the .def files.

Once you are done adding characters, save the file and restart mugen(if it already running). To edit the characters stats(health, power, etc) open the *.cns file(or whatever is specified in the *.def file for the cns row), alter the stats there and save the file. Enjoy.

fnord42

Reputation score

Cool, thanks for the info, all. Seems like a cool game.

I'm not a hardcore fighting game player, but I like to play a bunch of them at a fairly casual level. Fun to mess around with, and of course bewbs always make it more entertaining.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone have latest mugen with all addons?

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

part three seems to be broken in the first post, searched the thread a bit and couldn't find a reupload, can anyone remedy my problem?

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok it took me a little while, but I got package i put together.
8 rapers, and some of those rapers can be raped themselves.
I tried to group the rapers together. all of the characters I have or either compatible with Kuromaru or Minotaur or both. I didn't put any characters that don't get raped right... That didn't sound right. lol
I would like it if someone helped me build it. taking out the non hentai stages and adding hentai ones, as well as adding more fully or close to fully compatible characters. I used the package I found on here as a base. Enjoy!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried to group the rapers together. all of the characters I have or either compatible with Kuromaru or Minotaur or both. I didn't put any characters that don't get raped right... That didn't sound right. lol
I would like it if someone helped me build it. taking out the non hentai stages and adding hentai ones, as well as adding more fully or close to fully compatible characters. I used the package I found on here as a base. Enjoy!
dear god what did you do to Haruhi Suzumiya! shes a beast! very nice set up.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could you please upload this pack somewhere like mediafire or hotfile, and maybe create a "light" version, with only the best characters?

Slingfire wants me to wait two years for the download to finish...:rolleyes:

I would really appreciate it...

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry I'll try hotmedia but this is the best characters. I could find so far.
Even one of the Mai's I have there can rape. The other one is just great at getting raped. lol
I just hope some one can help me jazz it up by putting more characters, better levels and help me organize the hell outta of it.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry I'll try hotmedia but this is the best characters. I could find so far.
Even one of the Mai's I have there can rape. The other one is just great at getting raped. lol
I just hope some one can help me jazz it up by putting more characters, better levels and help me organize the hell outta of it.
Ok, then could you split it in 100 MB parts? Your pack is just too big for me (no puns,please) to download it.

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here is a megaupload link.
Enjoy

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Look, Eiri, unless the download takes so long that you can't keep your computer on that long, you should be able to suck it up and wait, just like everyone else does for every single game in development.

This is a "light" version; there are a total of 56 characters. If worst comes to worst, you can leave the download running overnight, so it'll be ready for you in the morning.

I do that a lot for big downloads (2+ hours), although this one only takes 45 minutes tops to complete.

I don't mean to be rippin on ya but Santo did a great thing for all lurkers and members, and despite the time he put into it, you can't seem to give it 45 minutes. Maybe it's just me, but that seems realy unreasonable.

Because I wanted to know what computer issues you had before I posted this, so I didn't feel like too much of an asshole, I realized that your main problem is your internet connection (this is based on "find all posts by this user" forum tool).

In which smaller parts may be easier, but remember it'll actually take longer in parts because you'll have to dl each one separately, likely on different occassions.

I stick with my suggestion of starting the download before you go to bed, then leaving it running (with everything on the taskbar and the monitor turned off, obviously) overnight. Even with a horrible connection, I think it should still be done after a good 8-10 hours of sleep.

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On dialup, you'll get less then 30mb in an hour on a good day. Lots of broadband providers around the world will cap users to similar speeds... You would be talking more then a full day of uninterrupted downloading to get a file that size...

Eiri's connection is even slower then that, so... Yeah. No hope he's going to be able to download 800mb overnight.

Not that I'm offering to do anything to help. Just saying. ;)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It always amuses me how people who have decent internet connections can't possibly fathom having an awful one.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In fact, I have 2 problems.
The first one is that my download speed is really low. Like a whole day for a 200MB anime episode...
But my real problem is that my connection keeps resetting, so I can only download big files via torrent. Furthermore, megaupload downloads instantly fail.
So yeah, I prefer small files because I don't have to download the WHOLE file all over again when it fails.
So yeah... that kinda sucks...

Look, I started a 7GB torrent two weeks ago, downloading 20 hours/day, and I just hit 60%...

But nevermind... I'm downloading the characters one by one so that's fine.

Thanks anyway.

I should get a better connection by september.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.