Status
Not open for further replies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

The resetting connection is probably a problem on your end. Maybe the way you have your cables hooked up or maybe some settings in your router. You could try contacting your ISP but they're usually worthless, so I'd suggest going to one of the numerous computer help forums on the internet and asking for help there (don't have any in mind, or I'd post a link). Anyway just thought you might be able to save yourself a little frustration, Good luck!

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Make sure your port is set free for torrent otherwise you cant use more than a tiny bit on speed. Check the right corner there schould be a green dot.
If there is a caution symbol your port is wrong or set false.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This might be because Im a gamer but if my internet was that slow, I wouldnt even use it, my main internet is perfect, but I have my wireless caped at 300kb/s, and I cannot stand even browsing the internet on my ipod, I honestly dont know how people can put up with slow internet. When I was little and we went from dial up to 5mb/s, it blew my mind, shit happened when I clicked the internet, I didnt have to watch tv for 2 minutes everytime I went to a new page :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Why did you feel the need to post that? There's nothing remotely useful to anyone in that post. I'm not sure there's even an opinion in there. Start a thread called "my wonderfull internet connection (because I'm a gamer)" and people who want to read your crap can go there.

myr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, looked before posting I promise but if I missed something I'm sorry lol: Really into femboys/traps and i was wondering if there are any for mugen. =D
Preferably one that can be interacted with for rape, of course...

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Why did you feel the need to post that? There's nothing remotely useful to anyone in that post. I'm not sure there's even an opinion in there. Start a thread called "my wonderfull internet connection (because I'm a gamer)" and people who want to read your crap can go there.
Your post isn't remotely useful to anybody either.

Hell mine isn't either but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, looked before posting I promise but if I missed something I'm sorry lol: Really into femboys/traps and i was wondering if there are any for mugen. =D
Preferably one that can be interacted with for rape, of course...
The Ryona Morrigan and Tessa in my bundle are both dickgirls.

SethK

Reputation score

How does one use any of the minotaur specials in that package? I've tried using the command list, but I don't seem to be able to nail them. (Pun not intended)

SethK

Reputation score

How does one use any of the minotaur specials in that package? I've tried using the command list, but I don't seem to be able to nail them. (Pun not intended)
Oh okay. I figured it out. Knock them down, pin them, then quarter-circle forward plus any button.. Are those the only four moves, or am I missing some?

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh okay. I figured it out. Knock them down, pin them, then quarter-circle forward plus any button.. Are those the only four moves, or am I missing some?
There's another one where you can grab them in the air and he will do them standing up.
Also some of the girls have a Minotaur ending when you win the last round with him. Try it with Tifa and you will see what i mean

SethK

Reputation score

There's another one where you can grab them in the air and he will do them standing up.
Also some of the girls have a Minotaur ending when you win the last round with him. Try it with Tifa and you will see what i mean
Whats the command for the aerial grab? I can't seem to figure it out.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nevermind. Figured it out. It's just difficult to pull off on my keyboard. XD

Last edited:

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I'm having a problem running the game...

When you bring it up, it INSTANTLY races through the start menu and char select as if someone was holding down the start-button on auto-repeat and the battle begins. If you press ESC, you go back to the menu, but it just races again.

I've tried:
* Running it in a window
* Removing my G13 gamepad
* Disabling joysticks in mugen.cfg
* Win98 compatibility mode
* WinXp compatibility mode with 640x480 forced.

I'm running Vista64 in jap locale, though I seldom run into problems because of that.

EDIT: Tried English locale, didn't help. In the game, no key corresponds to character movement. I think the problem is that the mugen.cfg has bad settings for the keyboard, since player 1 and player 2 settings have the exact same keys for each other. Can someone who's fixed their keyboard to use the arrow keys post a working mugen.cfg?

Last edited:

Santocomet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a problem running the game...

When you bring it up, it INSTANTLY races through the start menu and char select as if someone was holding down the start-button on auto-repeat and the battle begins. If you press ESC, you go back to the menu, but it just races again.

I've tried:
* Running it in a window
* Removing my G13 gamepad
* Disabling joysticks in mugen.cfg
* Win98 compatibility mode
* WinXp compatibility mode with 640x480 forced.

I'm running Vista64 in jap locale, though I seldom run into problems because of that.

EDIT: Tried English locale, didn't help. In the game, no key corresponds to character movement. I think the problem is that the mugen.cfg has bad settings for the keyboard, since player 1 and player 2 settings have the exact same keys for each other. Can someone who's fixed their keyboard to use the arrow keys post a working mugen.cfg?
It might easier if you download mugen and just copy everything over besides the controller config.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Pasting the entire default config file from a standard winmugen plus config file caused a lot of other errors, so I fixed it by copying the controller section only.

Posted so if anyone else has a similar problem, they can see an answer.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, i know this has prob been asked before but i cant find it in the thread,

im using kuromaru 4, but the movelist is in moonrunes. i seem to have worked most of it out, but i cant seem to get the dog attacks, can you tell me the comands for them?

edit:

does anyone have compatible versions of the sailor senshi? i have sailor mars-panst but none of the others,

i tried google but all that came up was this thread, i dont want to have to downlaod everything on the first page just to get a couple of fighters.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I couldn't help but notice that the English mugen forums were down and/or blocked (the mugen-h-english one). Anyone have a suggestion where I can continue to follow any updates?

I've been trying the --> <-- site, which I thought the English site was based off of, with little luck. I don't see many updates if any, where the English site would have them weekly.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, the english Mugen H Forum looks like it's been taken down for a ToS violation or something. For anyone who didn't get him already, here's 4shared link to Kuromaru Lite 3.8 I found, seems legit but you should definitely scan it yourself just to be sure. You should always scan everything you download, really.
Here's the link to the creatuforo thread for Lite-modded characters, too. Not sure if it's a complete list or not, and several listed characters are missing, but it's better than nothing I guess... If I find any more/better resources I'll post them here, but I won't be searching with any kind of dedication, so don't hold your breath.

skrowl

Reputation score

Sorry for the bump of an old thread, but the link appears to be down.

Does anyone have any new english info about Sex Mugen (or other similar sex fighting games)?

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This guy makes mugen H stuff, but I can't seem to translate the opening page: it seems like he's made a new ending scene for his character, "kula_new" but when I downloaded the characters and had nikukabe win (as the scene indicates) no new scenes showed up.

any idea what it translates to, if that's not the case? It even links to the mugen character page, too.

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, the move list seem to be taken down.

Could anyone please reupload it ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.