Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

The top one.

If you're completely lost, copy/paste the text into google translate and you'll get an idea what it's for.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys i lost all my save data a while ago for sex mugen and I was wondering if someone could upload theirs for me or let me use it
What do you mean by save data. There's nothing the engine actually "saves". If you mean a re-upload of Sex Mugen itself, I can't help you there.

Ok so I have over 100 characters, and my small problem is that I'm missing some of their portraits in the selection screen, is this a portraits positioning issue, if so how to fix this?
Not sure what you mean, provide a screen cap. Do you mean their icon just simply isn't on the character select screen and you can't select them? Or their actual character portrait on the select screen isn't there, it might be simply a case of that particular character not having a portrait to begin with(like older versions of ana).

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you look back a few pages, you'll see I quoted this... (again)

Which has a full picture guide explaining how to install characters in the spoiler. As for characters, go to

Click the image that says "Bienvenido" to enter the site.

Look for the category under the chatbox. It should say

+ Lista de Chars Rapers :

- Disponibles : [link]
- Editados : [link]

+ Lista de Chars Compatibles :

- Disponibles : [link]

Under "+Lista de Chars Rapers"
Click the link for "Disponsibles" for a list of characters who were designed to rape. Click "Editados" for a list of characters that were edited and given rape moves.

Under "+Lista de Chars Compatibles"
Click the link of "Disponsibles" for a list of rapeable characters compatible with Kuromaru/Minotaur/Yarimusi or whatever other rapers.

Then find a character you like, click the blue text to open the download page/original thread for it, download it, and follow the picture guide above to install it.

Then you run the game, and try them out.

It REALLY isn't complicated once you get the hang of it.

EDIT: And @ Fatmancory, I tried your Maori, it has a bug that crashes the game.

Fortunately I know the solution. Go into the .def file (open with notepad, it's just easier), find this part

[Files]
sprite = Maori.sff
anim = Maori.air
sound = Maori.snd
;cmd = Maori.cmd ;Winmugen AI
cmd = AI_1_0.txt ;Mugen1.0 AI
cns = Maori.cns
stcommon = Maori_common1.cns

and get rid of the bolded symbol. Then the character will work normally.
Well, I found all the champions on that page that were rapers and rape friendly, but I could only get one champion to work for some reason. I followed the instructions to the letter, but all but 1 new addition appears as a question mark. I've gone over it time and time again, put the folder where needed, made sure they were spelled correctly in the text file, all that jazz...but they all appear as question marks now and I have no idea why.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure why you posted a morrigan ryona link directed at me. Is there something I'm supposed to do? Not sure how this corrolates with ryu, or is there a way to edit ryu to add raper moves that I'm unaware of by posting that link? I don't know.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure why you posted a morrigan ryona link directed at me. Is there something I'm supposed to do? Not sure how this corrolates with ryu, or is there a way to edit ryu to add raper moves that I'm unaware of by posting that link? I don't know.
Just to clarify then, sure it's not Ryu, but it's Morrigan from another fighting game from Capcom who has rape attacks while most of her original move set is retained, so it is similar to what you actually asked for. I know there are a few minor edits of some other chars that just simply had rape attacks added to them too, but you'll just simply have to look around the forum that Games Dude linked for those.

and if you really wanted to add in rape attacks and stuff for Ryu, well, good luck editing sprites and implementing them yourself which actually requires quite a bit of effort to do. Just don't ask me to help out since I personally never ever created a character for MUGEN either, and no I do not know the exact process either, but it certainly is not as simple as simply throwing in the sprites into the char's sprite file and expecting it to automatically work.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

As Kirshz said, I linked that because you were looking for rapers with female sprites, and Ryona Morrigan is exactly that.

I didn't realize you were looking for a specific one, and as far as I'm aware, sort of making one yourself this is the closest you're gonna find for now.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello guys, found one new character from (Cammy) and a decent sakrau, the thing is, characters from the site i mentioned tend to be a bit behind, so i was wondering if any one had an update for either of them. Cammy is quite good, and is compatible with Kuromaru and with the old Minotaur, Sakura is mostly compatible, but is missing some (for example shes only compatible with 3 of Minotaur's on top grabs.) They look like there made by the same person too.
link to characters mentioned

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so where can i get this game from anyone as my spanish isn't that great for the website.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so where can i get this game from anyone as my spanish isn't that great for the website.
You need a M.U.G.E.N first, here .

Since in [ they only provide characters and other features for the game.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello guys, got an update for those that downloaded Allsops version.

New characters

In the New character folder, I've included a text file with the proper select file names, so all you have to do is copy and paste it to your existing list. Hopefully this will save some time.

And please, if you see anything im missing, or any updates that I missed, feel free to tell me, I'll greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

fatmancory, can you please give more specific instructions on how to get the characters into Allsops version - I am not at all familliar with the whole installation process of mugen releases and characters.
Also, what is the difference between the two links you provided?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

fatmancory, can you please give more specific instructions on how to get the characters into Allsops version - I am not at all familliar with the whole installation process of mugen releases and characters.
Also, what is the difference between the two links you provided?
Check the last couple of pages for character installation instructions/walkthrough.

And one link is entirely new characters, the other is just updates of characters currently included in my pack.

EDIT:
@fatmancory: I can't try them out at the moment but thanks in advance for the new characters & updates

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thx for the chara packs, tried updating the stuff myself and all, but it's pretty confusing with all the characters out there, and which types you already have and which are new, which ones are for this type or just regular fighting types, which are complete and wip, and everything

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since there seems to be some confusion.
To add the new characters to the game, go your mugen chars folder, and copy all the new characters into it. then go back to the mugen folder, then go into the data folder, find the file named Select. open it with notepad, scroll down till you find a list of character names. take the list of names i included in In the new character pack, and paste it at the end of the select list, save.
For the updated characters, your going to do a little more work. go to your char folder, find the characters that share the name in my character update folder, move your current versions to a new folder (I say move instead of delete to avoid future problems.) and add the the current versions to replace them, they should already be in the game.

As for the characters, all the updated versions are fully compatible with both the Minotaur and Kuromaru. The new characters are mostly compatible, though a few are not compatible with the new Minotaur moves, except for Cammy. Cammy is only compatible with the Minotaur's down, down, grab move, however she was of a high enough quality that I thought it was worth adding.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the tutorial! Dl-ing the archives now...

Edit: yep, everything works great. Thanks again!

Last edited:

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anything us mortals can do to help edit or do for future updates? such as help with programming and such

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anything us mortals can do to help edit or do for future updates? such as help with programming and such
You'll have to go to the source to ask that. I usually wait for updates from the Spanish site, . They have lots of English speakers there since the English site went down.

Updates seem to have slowed down a hefty bit since I've started going there though. Who knows, maybe the Devs do need some help. Personally, I'm looking for somewhere else to get quality updates from (no luck thus far). The English forum really was quite the gem. I guess you don't know how much you'll miss something until it's gone.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Meh, double-post.

I was browsing the Mugen Imageboard and found this:

More characters that I've previously posted, along with stages and what not. I've enjoyed it quite a bit. From scratch you can download everything, unzip the 'The Queen of Fighters 2012.zip' first. Then unzip the stages and characters separately and move them into their appropriate folders (the characters are already listed in the data folder).

When unzipping some of the characters I had about half a dozen errors come up using winrar, however, there doesn't appear to be any issues in game and all the characters (shown here; ) are included.

This one isn't mine, just to make sure I'm not trying to steal any credit. But I'll still answer any questions I can. However, if you're new to MUGEN I recommend skimming through the last couple of pages on this thread for character installation instructions and the like.

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dl'ing everything as we speak ill give it a whirl and see how it all is

Status
Not open for further replies.