What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Added the face monitor animation from Schlussel here. With a little editing and paintbrush and recoloring, you can turn this into a monitor animation for any character. This is, in other words a template to be used to make more and good practice for animation and testing animation.

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright finished my first H edit. I feel accomplished. Added glory hole kuro lite compatibility to Dragon. I edited one of her other sprites for it. Took forever to align properly.

She's still lacking things for kuro lites grab flip and hold upside down move though. Geez that'd be a chore and would require some sprite edits or original sprites for the cum inflation and all. I probably should have checked the rest of the moves first. I thought she was only missing that.

OH WELL. I learned things. She's also more compatible with Ryona Morrigan by association (Bulleta Glory Hole moves uses the same action). I don't know what else she's lacking with her though.

So many girls I didn't keep just because they were missing that animation...Now I may go a little crazy editing them in for cute characters.

Having some trouble now. I'm trying to see if I can edit Dragon to have Kuro Lite's Tentacle bondage chair animations where you have the option of doing various things to the girl (Dildo Fuck, Electrocute, Cum Inflation, Spanking, etc) but the move is so advanced and requires so many things to work right. I found 15901 -15909 is a lot of the animations anyways. I put in some placeholder stuff there to test it but when he grabs her, he doesn't initiate the toss and just squeezes her. Guess I gotta find the trigger for that.

Edit: What I have learned from the Mugen community:

99.9% of the characters are ripped from other sources. Finding original characters with user made art is nearly impossible. I thought there'd be a section for OC characters on some mugen forums. Nope.

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great to hear you are progressing. You don't have to work alone, ask around some of the forums using Bing or Google Translation or better yet, email the Kuro Lite creator.

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but original creations are few and far between. There is a guy on youtube who does original music for mugen characters which is more so than original creations period. heck, most OC characters are sprite edits to begin with.

Heck Dragon Claw is the poster child for OC creations, and set a unmatched character creation high bar that no one has yet passed, and that character was made some time before 2002! in 11 years no one has matched that work, and the his super human creator died in a tragic accident.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright finished my first H edit. I feel accomplished. Added glory hole kuro lite compatibility to Dragon. I edited one of her other sprites for it. Took forever to align properly.

She's still lacking things for kuro lites grab flip and hold upside down move though. Geez that'd be a chore and would require some sprite edits or original sprites for the cum inflation and all. I probably should have checked the rest of the moves first. I thought she was only missing that.

OH WELL. I learned things. She's also more compatible with Ryona Morrigan by association (Bulleta Glory Hole moves uses the same action). I don't know what else she's lacking with her though.

So many girls I didn't keep just because they were missing that animation...Now I may go a little crazy editing them in for cute characters.

Having some trouble now. I'm trying to see if I can edit Dragon to have Kuro Lite's Tentacle bondage chair animations where you have the option of doing various things to the girl (Dildo Fuck, Electrocute, Cum Inflation, Spanking, etc) but the move is so advanced and requires so many things to work right. I found 15901 -15909 is a lot of the animations anyways. I put in some placeholder stuff there to test it but when he grabs her, he doesn't initiate the toss and just squeezes her. Guess I gotta find the trigger for that.

Edit: What I have learned from the Mugen community:

99.9% of the characters are ripped from other sources. Finding original characters with user made art is nearly impossible. I thought there'd be a section for OC characters on some mugen forums. Nope.
props :)

I still haven't dropped the time to fully customized it to my liking yet, I may just do that soon :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

props :)

I still haven't dropped the time to fully customized it to my liking yet, I may just do that soon :D
It's actually A LOT easier than it appears at first, just gotta take it one thing at a time. Most of editing Mugen is copy and pasting for hours and editing one line or number each time. I mean you can learn everything you need to know to editing Mugen stuff in less than a week.

Now the creating original sprites...That's some work. I know a guy named Diepod who works on those (Bluestreak, Redstreak, Genocide OCs for Mugen). Sadly when I had time to show up to his art livestreams and pay attention to all his work, I wasn't interested in his spriting as much and mostly payed attention to his normal sketches and art. Curse me. He's really good on the art front. Sadly he said he'd never do H Mugen when I asked him lol.

I'd really like to get more people interested in custom H Mugen stuff. I want there to be a more active English H Mugen community. There used to be so many forums for it, where'd they all go?

P.S: Dragon Claw seems hilarious. Just found him on the Mugen wiki, I like his Pity Mode AI.

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

look up "creating dragonclaw" or "creation of dragonclaw"

The process in how he was made in 2002 was something people can learn from. This is great for new game makers and animators.

On a side note, you can create and entire mugen game easily, and it's incredibly good for 2D scrollers and shooters. If you buy the license you can set up a self executable game launcher that can be sold on dlsite. People tend to forget this is even an option out there in game development, just have to go to electbyte;s website.

R

Ryka

There are several full games of mugen. What are you talking about? It should be a matter of using Google-fu and knowing which kinds of packs you prefer. Two of them are Dan's Hentai Mugen and Queen of Fighters 2012.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How can i download the full game?
There is no "full game" of Mugen; by itself Mugen is just a fighting game to which you can add your own characters.

Some people have made the effort to make a collection of various hentai/sex characters and stages. You can find links to a few of those collections if you browse through the last few sites of this thread.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A separate tab or button for characters - victims and characters - rapists.

Clicking on "A", "B" etc in the characters tab doesn't remove that box but instead the characters are listed below, making it easier to browse between the different sites.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guys just to let you know i finally opened my mugen website. there are some rare charactere as Ange and athena XIIIv3.Any suggestion about the site will be appreciated. :eek:. (through pm pls.)
(my sign)
Thanks for the effort!

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

new update

Hisui

Nothing special, that Manuel guy added her, bit it's just correct positioning animation.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yeah, two more updates, seems a little better made than as of late, but only a little. Two characters from Melty Blood

blackmask205

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOL you guys can't expect more from that guy, making new characters compatible with Mino is the only thing he know to do (even he does it bad).
At least we can vote for his passion to edit characters :))
I never download his edited characters from my first glance, not even try them.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

LOL you guys can't expect more from that guy, making new characters compatible with Mino is the only thing he know to do (even he does it bad).
At least we can vote for his passion to edit characters :))
I never download his edited characters from my first glance, not even try them.
They are bad. Not terrible, but definitely not good. However, he has my full respect for at least trying to keep the community alive with new content and there are people who likes his edits so it works.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't even know it was the same guy doing them all. I just figured Minotaur has been popular lately.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of which I'm surprised he's not on Jadael's site already.

Status
Not open for further replies.