What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Felicia uploaded. She's got moves compatible with Kuro and Min, Lacks sex finishers though.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Felicia uploaded. She's got moves compatible with Kuro and Min, Lacks sex finishers though.

Hmm I already have a fully kuro lite compatible Felicia. She's pretty fun. I'm glad somebody seems to be working on compatibilities though. Good on anybody working on H Mugen currently.

We need more monster girl mugen H characters. This is my dream.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm quite interested to play this game, but there's too many download links to begin with. I already read the 1st post about the final update being up and all, but I'm completely lost of finding the right link on the blog. Do I have to download multiple links or is there 1 link that has all in one?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm quite interested to play this game, but there's too many download links to begin with. I already read the 1st post about the final update being up and all, but I'm completely lost of finding the right link on the blog. Do I have to download multiple links or is there 1 link that has all in one?
Most common question asked here, it was even already answered on this page. There is no full game of Mugen, it's a community project. You download the main game and add each character/stage yourself. Most the H characters are edited from other peoples normal Mugen sprites or from game sprites.

Some people have made "full versions" of it where they upload all their own customizations and characters for other people that are more compatible with the popular rapists, but they are rarely ever finished. Queen of Fighters (Downloadable from the front page of crearforosex) is the most popular complete version but it's outdated and not all the characters are very good or compatible with the rapists, it's still a good start if you're lazy and don't want to piece together your own version.

Just google hentai mugen and you'll find pretty much all the sites you need to set things up yourself. I won't link any of it directly because of possible loli/shota content, but other people have recently. There's also a wealth of knowledge in this thread, use the search function at the top right. Betamark and crearforosex are the main two mugen sites I know of right now. Navigating through the Spanish isn't that hard.

Somebody should really edit the first post in this thread to give better and more updated information. The guy makes it seem like it's not a community driven project.

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm I already have a fully kuro lite compatible Felicia. She's pretty fun. I'm glad somebody seems to be working on compatibilities though. Good on anybody working on H Mugen currently.

We need more monster girl mugen H characters. This is my dream.
does that falicia have a finisher? I had one that was fully Kuro compatible, but wasn't min compatible.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does that falicia have a finisher? I had one that was fully Kuro compatible, but wasn't min compatible.
No, she doesn't have a kuro lite finisher anyways. I don't even have mino in my line up to know how compatible she is with it. Maybe I'll DL the new Felicia to test her.

Edit: Oh that Felicia they have has been updated (At least her images). She has more images showcasing her compatibility than she did the other day.

Last edited:

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm craving for something new and big. :D

Acores

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering if anyone has come across a download link for yarimusimaster spider character? here is a link for reference.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a thread on Mugen hentai for him, he's not released (and may never be). Some people like to keep characters they customize to themselves but make tons and tons of videos of them. I'm not sure if Yarimusimaster is like that, but I know a couple Mugen guys that do that. It's pretty funny considering they stole/ripped sprites from other people, but don't want anybody to steal their sprite edits to them lol. I'm talking specifically about this guy that has made a raper Jill Valentine with zombie/dog summons.

It certainly doesn't help the Mugen community anyways which makes me sad.

On an unrelated note, I just found a huge resource from a japanese site (I think I found it before but didn't bother since it doesn't have descriptions). Try googling Mugenryona sakura. I found a nearly fully compatible Taimanin Asagi with Kuro Lite on the first page, awesome. Kind of low res and needs some fixing on some of the lesser moves but she works with the tentacle chair (Inflation) and glory hole. If anything there has passwords, it's probably ryona or ryona2.

Last edited:

mr.ed99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a thread on Mugen hentai for him, he's not released (and may never be). Some people like to keep characters they customize to themselves but make tons and tons of videos of them. I'm not sure if Yarimusimaster is like that, but I know a couple Mugen guys that do that. It's pretty funny considering they stole/ripped sprites from other people, but don't want anybody to steal their sprite edits to them lol. I'm talking specifically about this guy that has made a raper Jill Valentine with zombie/dog summons.

It certainly doesn't help the Mugen community anyways which makes me sad.
He did release that Hive monster. We need a Japanese speaking envoy to begin negotiations.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He did release that Hive monster. We need a Japanese speaking envoy to begin negotiations.
Hive monster? where to get it? or at least point me to the site where he released it. unless you mean the Yarimusi.

mr.ed99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hive monster? where to get it? or at least point me to the site where he released it. unless you mean the Yarimusi.
Yea sorry, the second version or both had Hive in the name, I thought.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember where I got it from, but I do have a copy of yarimusiHIVE. Try her with QBee AX, if you have that character. It comes with their Queen of Fighters set, and yarimusiHIVE has a small special addition in one of its moves when you use it on her.

Attachments

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know where i can find this version of remilia, (sorry if it has been answered already)
Also there is a mild screamer around midway, not to scary but i should just mention it anyways

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know where i can find this version of remilia, (sorry if it has been answered already)
Also there is a mild screamer around midway, not to scary but i should just mention it anyways
Answer:

On an unrelated note, I just found a huge resource from a japanese site (I think I found it before but didn't bother since it doesn't have descriptions). Try googling Mugenryona sakura.
Page 1. I feel like a wizard. The Remilia is fully compatible with Kuro Lite.

I've also seen a compatible Sakuya video from the same author/artist edited for hentai, but she looked poorly edited (She was getting raped by an old version of Kuro with alien spawns). You can find those videos of Sakuya on video.fc2 by just searching "Mugen Sakuya", she also gets banged by that Science for Adults raper.

Edit: Found the Sakuya download, she seems almost fully compatible with kuro lite, a little hiccup during the start of the glory hole but that can be fixed. I realize a huge portion of the mugen community is surprise, japanese users. I'm learning how to navigate through some of their sites and am finding some pretty cool stuff. Not as easy as the Spanish site.

Now I gotta hope there's H edits of that little bunny girl and ghost girl I see on the booru's all the time (I know the characters exist for mugen, just not if they have H edits). I don't play Touhou but those characters are cute. Well, I found one of the bunny eared touhou characters, not the one I wanted but she's nice and fully compatible. Still no ghost girl.

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I for one could never enjoy the super deformed characters in sex. Just... difficult to fap to.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those with the desire to add their own characters, has nearly every character, complete with % compatibility with each of the four most popular rapers. Everything looks to be rather current.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aghem, does anyone have tantrumbulls sex mugen links? or a torrent. Would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.