What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I think the new move is that new file in the kuromaru plus folder called baomaru.

I honestly have no idea how to perform it but I saw a new sprite for the red-eyed dog :).

If only we had something to perform moves automatically from the cmd file :p

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the new move is that new file in the kuromaru plus folder called baomaru.

I honestly have no idea how to perform it but I saw a new sprite for the red-eyed dog :).

41236 x or 41236 y

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I ran him trough Fighter Factory, to look at the sprites. But i didn't notice any major changes. There's some sprite edits, but no new moves.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Christ, this thread is four years old. Who would've guessed.

I haven't messed with Sex Mugen in that long, and these days I dunno where to start. I'm sure I'll figure it out, but any suggestions would be cool.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Christ, this thread is four years old. Who would've guessed.

I haven't messed with Sex Mugen in that long, and these days I dunno where to start. I'm sure I'll figure it out, but any suggestions would be cool.
I'd say find a blank copy of the game, get Murakami Mob, Kuromaru Lite, Kuromaru PLUS and Minotaur, then just start adding girls as you find them. A good place to look for the characters listed above would be the spanish forum, , and you can find links to most other sites from either this thread or that forum.

Mostly it's just a matter of looking for characters (or grabbing ones that other people share), adding them to the game (process has been described numerous times in this thread) and testing them out.

Oh and the Rapist download pages on mugenhentai also have movelists in the first posts of their threads.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New character, and I do mean NEW Character. Not that Manuel guy either. Nice sprites animations. No finishers though. Ayane something, forgot the last part of the name.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New character, and I do mean NEW Character. Not that Manuel guy either. Nice sprites animations. No finishers though. Ayane something, forgot the last part of the name.

Thanks! But do you have any idea what the passwords are for those character files?

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It worth looking at if you are pretty much already set? How updated is it?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think it's pretty much up to date. I might, or might not have downloaded it not long ago, and i remember finding a patch for Dizzy, and some other characters in it. Giving her animations for the missionary and reverse cowgirl moves for Kuromaru_plus.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everybody,

Just a little question: What I have to change to let more time after the win and before screen fade out?

Thanks.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got 2 questions and I apologise if they've been answered already.

1.When I go to the mugenhentai website, I can't seem to get on any page other than 1
2.How can you tell what's what in that mugenryona page?

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get more character slots?

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys just some news about new characters.

I saw a new character named shaina_h at the mugenryona sakura site but the password ryona2 doesn't work. Anyone able to find the password?

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you know of any more non-futa female characters that can rape guys, like Ryona Kula?

R

Ryka

B. Jenet comes to mind. But I think she is in QoF. If not, she's in that blog thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.