What's new

Sexy Waffles - A strange World - Campaign thread

Aenon

Reputation score
Name: Rain, the Sexy Bard!
AC: 11 (no armor), HP: 8/8
Conditions: AWARE +4 initiative!

Rain bought the waffles in, deciding to focus more on how to keep them dry rather than how exactly the merchant had just pulled a plate with exactly the right number of waffles from his bag. If it was a dream, it would make sense, right?

So...she had some odd visitors today. The drow was...the female and elven version of a pervert drunk, while Zameia was the cute and innocent gal who was brought in by his friends. And then there were the two others, who had showed up with the drow...maybe her servants? Or lewd sex slaves?

"Hmmm...Ms Davia, are those two beutiful ladies...your...? I mean I heard you kind likes to have....sex pets?" she asked curiously, watching the drow undress herself without any shame.

She herself, would focus on serving the waffles first...not it wouldn't do to just let everyone stuff themselves like a pig, this wasn't this kind of place! No...things had to be made with style!

"Dry yourselves...or don't! I am going to prepare some breakfast...no peeking allowed!" she chuckled.

While the others were getting cleaned, or looking around, she moved to prepare the breakfast. She took a few plates, arranging them around one of the provate tables. Usually, those tables were used for...other purposes, but indeed, food was also served from time to time, if the customer required it.

"Breakfast...is served~~" she chirped with her melodical voice.

Anyone who walked behind the curtain, they would notice one empty plate for each one of them, and the rest of the waffles piled on the side in the merchant's plate. Except for the blue one.

Rain was lying on the table, still wet, with her bra missing...but she was covering her breasts with her gloved hands. The blue waffle was resting directly on her belly, with no plate under it.

"Hmmmrrr...there weren't enough plates, so this will have to do~" she purred jokingly.

"You can use me as a plate...but no knifes, forks, or hands are allowed! You will have to use your mouth only...."

"And...I will need someone to gently feed me, too..."
she smiled!

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Zameia Steelfist - The Muscled Monk
Tagging: Davia, Rain, DM
AC: 16, HP: 9/9
Active Effects: +4 to next initiative roll

=======================================================

Zameia seemed intrigued by all the strange equipment in this establishment, it seemed like they were some sort of exercise equipment or training equipment, but she couldn't necessarily figure out what they were. She had two guesses, from what she had already seen from the lewd people in the area, these were used for some sort of lewd purpose. But then again, how would one even use a pole to act lewd? So they must be something to help train. There were exercises one could do with a pole like that, they could practice where to strike against enemies, as well as train their strength by climbing up it... though it was a little short for that. That explanation at least made sense to her. Though she felt a little weird, not wanting to strip out of her clothes considering all the lewd things going on... But with her clothes and skin a bit wet, she did feel a bit strange... (Wisdom Save 9). But she managed to shrug it off and continued examining the room, not certain what S/M was supposed to mean, but figuring it tied into the training. There were even pictures of people doing stretches... though she had to question the effectiveness of some of them. A few of those positions looked like they would cause more tension without really helping one's flexibility. But she wasn't certain, there were all sorts of martial arts forms out there that she wouldn't recognize. Maybe this was some form of pain training, either way it didn't matter. Because she also saw a mouse! And she really liked mice. The monastery had a lot of mice coming in and out, sometimes being fed by the monks there. So she'd try to see if she knew what species of mouse it was, and even placed a small piece of her rations onto the ground near the mouse hole, as a gift to the small creature. (Animal Handling roll of 9 :( )

She wouldn't have much time to focus on the mouse however, as she was trying to be led to sit down next to... a naked Davia?! And the drow was trying to lead her to sit... Though this time Zameia would actually seem uncomfortable, pulling away from the drow, still blushing, but not wanting to be led along like that. It was a mix of Orcish instinct, and her own desire not to be in such a lewd situation. "Ahem... Yes that's very kind of you. But I can seat myself. Besides... Err... I don't feel it's right for me not to give you privacy while your clothes dry." With that she'd actually remain standing, clearly still embarrassed, but not just accepting everything going on around her. Zameia would stand moderately close to the fire, wanting to dry off a little, without wanting to remove her clothes.

It made her happy to hear that Rain was preparing food for them though, eager to try what these "Waffles" were. "Thank you for preparing a meal Rain!" She would call out when Rain went off to make food, not peeking since apparently the food was supposed to be a surprise. Then when she served the food, Zameia would walk past the curtain and blush even deeper than she had from this entire strange day. Rain was completely naked, and beautiful, but also lewd! Despite a part of her wanting to keep looking, Zameia would cover her face in embarrassment and turn away. "Mieeep... Sorry! Didn't mean to look... I mean... It's... I'm gonna... I'm gonna go meditate I think..."

This entire situation was so far out of her experience, and so she would step away and find a relatively empty patch of floor before sitting down, closing her eyes and seeming to concentrate, still blushing like crazy from all the things going on around her. She'd sit cross legged, trying to focus on her lessons and clear her mind, leveling out her breathing and working to find her center, running through the techniques that her masters had shown her over the years. And she'd remain there if not disturbed, having been too embarrassed to even grab a waffle that had been offered at this point.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: All

You get comfortable.. some by quite a lot, as the rain outside slowly takes on a more reddish-crimson hue, if you peer through the windows. (See if you can beat a DC 20 Perception check, anyone!)

DM
Tag: Zameia

The mouse looks back at you. It doesn't remind you of any species you know. Infact.. you could have sworn that.. no, just your imagination. It seemed like a perfectly normal mouse, from pink ears to puffy whiskers. (Investigation check!) When pulled away, you found the mouse retreating, scuttling down a side corridor into the dark...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
f97aeb0ae49d97aeeaaa5a3011a56e4b.png Davia Darklighter - Drow Arcane Explorer

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: None, Mood: Aroused, relaxed, Tag: Idriana, Rain, Zameia, Nix

"Oh, they? I've only just met them. I don't know if they want to be my pets..."
Davia replied to Rain's query... before pushing her finger against Idriana's back, muttering a message in Elven under her breath... (Davia casts Message on Idriana)
Go ahead, slut. Tell her you want to be my pet. Tell her how wet you are in my presence, under my touch. It would be so hot, so sexy, so arousing to call yourself a slave. No more pretending. Debase yourself in front of others for me. Don't make me claim you. Give yourself to me. Start now. Tell her what a slut you are. How much you look forward to kneeling between my thighs. How aroused you are at the idea of being a sex slave.
All the while, Davia was pushing her finger into the high elf's exposed back, feeling her shiver, the two standing close, both of them taking in the aroused scent of the other. Davia felt her own arousal spiking, this snobby elf was so submissive behind her highborn facade, Davia would just have to show her the truth, would have to make her feel good about her true self...

Shortly after, Davia beheld Rain's breakfast display. She chuckled heartily. This girl was pretty lewd after all. Davia could see them having fun. She walked around the table towards the head, stroking the prone halfbreed's hair while leaning down with a hungry smile. "Mhhh, I'll pass on the blue waffle, but feeding you seems like the least I could do to repay you for this exquisite meal..."
She took the waffle closest and broke off a piece, feeding it to Rain. "Tell me, are they tasty?" Then she took another small piece, but this time she rubbed it over her wet crotch, through her drooling slit, making sure the treat was soaked in her juices before feeding it to the girl. "And how about now?" She asked with a smirk.

. . .

Davia stood up as Zameia broke loose. She sauntered over to her, putting her hand on the planarblood's shoulder. "Hush, you don't have to sit next to me if you don't want to, but I was hoping you enjoyed my company... Please, sit down with me. Let us enjoy the show together. And later, once everyone else has been satisfied, the two of us grab a secluded spot and you tell me all about yourself, and I you all about me. You are interesting, and I would like to foster a... close relationship." With that, Davia stretched out a hand towards the sofa, while gently rubbing her other hand over the girl's shoulder.

Last edited:

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tagging: Davia, DM
Active Effects: +4 to next initiative roll

Zameia was too preoccupied with the lewd things going on and trying to keep her focus to really pay attention to the rain going on outside (Perception 6). Instead she was more focused on the mouse, finding that it looked rather normal to her. Which also meant she found the small creature rather adorable. Mice were cute, and she frowned a little when the creature ran off, leaving a small piece of food by the mouse hole just to give it something nice to eat. She'd take a short look at the mouse hole, shrugging and not wanting to scare the mouse by pursuing it (Investigation 15).

Other than that she would sit in her meditation pose, running through some of her lessons and pondering about the nature of the world and her own philosophy, it helped her to eventually reach a point where her thoughts were clearer and easy to focus on. Plus it calmed her body down from all that embarrassment. While her eyes were closed, the blush would start to leave her face, calming down and moving past her embarrassment with the entire situation. Her breathing would level, her thoughts clearing, and her posture being just a little more relaxed now that she had gotten into her "meditation zone".

Though she would be pulled out of it by Davia speaking with her. Zameia wouldn't open her eyes though, because she wanted to give the drow privacy while she didn't have clothes on. "I do enjoy your company. You seem very nice and friendly... Maybe overly so for my tastes. But the 'show' is too... hmmm... too lewd for my own tastes. We can talk about one another whenever you'd like, and becoming closer to someone like you sounds nice, but this is... This is not something I'm entirely comfortable with. Thank you for your interest though..." She explained, not sounding upset or anything, just being honest in her thoughts on the matter. She liked Davia, at least what she had seen of her so far, and Rain had been kind as well. The others she hadn't spoken to, but they didn't do anything to make her distrust her. But lewd things like this weren't something she planned on participating in. She had no experience with this kind of stuff, and being thrown this far into the deep end was a bit surprising. So she'd just continue to meditate, breathing evenly, a bit of her blush returning once again as she thought about the things that the group was doing and what she would have to do if she got involved... Better to just stay back and meditate for now, at least that was the conclusion that she made.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Idriana Starseeker the Do Gooder
AC: 14, HP: 11/11
Tag: Rain and Davia
Conditions: None

Idriana followed the Drow and others into the inn and out of the rain. She stepped up to the fireplace as well and realizing that the rain was magical and probably corrupting quickly peeled off her own clothing. She laid the her armor and coverings next to the fire but couldn't help but admire the sensual form of the Drow elf with her full breasts and womanly hips. Blushing Idriana kept her panties on even though they were soaked by the rain as well as her own juices. She moved over behind the curtain toward the tables as Rain called that breakfast was ready. Stiffening, Idriana glanced momentarily back at Davia and then shivered, her blush growing deeper as she took in the commands.

"Ahhh... I... am Davia and Elanah's pet... I have a collar... a slave's collar..." Something about the powerful and dominant Drow tugged on a deep, hidden desire that Idriana could not resist. "I am a slave..." As the Drow began to feed Rain Idriana moved over and arched her bottom, legs spread as she began to eat the blue waffle from Rain's belly.

Dalaneth

Reputation score
26372 Nix the changeling, Eleanah the rogue.
HP: 9/9 AC: 13 Conditions: Shapechanged into Eleanah
Tag: Idriana.

Nix had no intention of letting the water and the cold get to her, and as such when she got inside she quickly stripped out of her clothes and armor and simply threw them in a pile almost right next to the door, using her shifting to faster get out of them with how formfitting they were with her adjustments.

She was happily surprised to see that there was poles in here, as well as how Rain had served them all waffles, she'd never really tried waffles before so that seemed like it'd be fun. Getting behind the curtain she sat down, took one of the plates and tasted the waffle, "mm, these are good, should have tried them earlier." She watched, and more importantly started listening quite intently to Idriana once she spoke, she considered herself their slave already, that was, quick. She'd thought the elf need to loosen up a bit but this was... incredibly entertaining. "So hey, you're Rain right, think you could show me how those poles worked? I've never had the chance but I've always kinda wanted to try dancing on one of them."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM

You partake in the suprisingly delicious and luckily not soaky waffles, whilest the rain outside shifts to a subtone of red.. luckily it seems to be way too bright-red to be anything ominous like a rain of blood or such. It is just.. odd.. luckily, the warm bodies of your companions distract most of you...

You hear the sound of horse-hoves, stopping closeby, outside. There are voices, currently muffled by the rain..

DM
Tag: Zameia

Zameia examined the perfectly normal mouse hole. She poked it, and it didn't go as deep in as made sense..
Wait.. your finger is just poking at the wall, at the same level besides the hole.. the hole doesn't seem painted on though. Is that a... fake mousehole, created by illusion magic?

Zameia next meditates, focusing on steadying herself, finding her centre in balance, and all that stuff her orcish upbringing told her were stupid and useless. Also.. the ... sensual noises in the backround made it harder than usual to concentrate.. (Wisdom Check DC 13 as a full round action. If you succeed, you'll get advantage on the next skill check you do.. most likely in this case, the perception check.)

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score

"A slave?" she chucked "But slaves should be properly dressed...I think we should go and dress you up properly, once we have finished eating, like a good girl..." she offered, gently stroking Idriana's elven hair.

"Hmm...it tastes good..." Raine purred "Oh, now it tastes better...oh...don't tell me you poisoned it with your juices....and now I have to do what you tell me, for you to give me the antidote?" she mused "I guess something like that would be really mean...and I would have no choice but to do anything...you asked me to...ohh..."

"Hmmm...by the way, sexy slave...I think some of the waffle fell a bit lower..." Rain offered, opening her legs slightly..."You are going to leave a clean...plate, right?" she chuckled.

She then turned towards Nix, thinking about her question for a moment.

"I could show you...but it is a trade secret...you would have to become my apprentice...and I would be a demanding Mistress..." she cooed suggestively.

As for Zameia...she was sure she could seduce her too, given enough time...she was like those guys who came in her show because their friends pressured them to...they always needed a softer approach...or maybe a harder one...

Stellarnova

Reputation score

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: None, Mood: Aroused, relaxed, Tag: Idriana, Rain, Zameia, Nix

Davia looked at Idriana, subtly pointing her finger at her, whispering the next message: Good girl, good answer. Just one little mistake. You are my slave, and mine alone. Only I can give you this pleasure.

She smirked, saying out loud. "Well, there you have your answer. However, I disagree. I think fresh slaves need to be nude first, until their role can be found. Take off those panties, slave. Show us your needy slave-pussy."

She leaned down and smirked at Rain, her luscious white hair falling around the halfbreeds face. "What a delicious idea. But what if instead of a poison, my juices were actually addicting? Leaving you a desperate mess, doing everything to get another dose, another lick, another taste. Nothing would be too debased or denigrating, you'd do everything for it... You'd be my slave against your will, driven by your errant desires, no control over yourself... How does that sound?" Her head was inches from Rain's, her hot breath and sweet, heady scent flowing over the hlaf-elfs face. Davia closed the distance and planted a possessive kiss on Rain's lips.

Later:

Davia smiled inwardly as she watched Zameia retreat for meditations. She'd get the cute little planarblood under her sway. All sentient being were driven by some lust. Sometimes, they just had to be shown this truth. Davia was looking forward to showing the girl the pleasure of submission...

Aenon

Reputation score

"Hmm....I can feel it already....your juices make me so horny...I already want more....." Rain gulped a bit tasing Davia's lips...the Dark elf was sure lewd and seductive...almost a shame her juices weren't actually addictive...

"Yes...I am addicted...I would do anything, for just one more taste...no matter how degraded is the task, I would do it...worse than a slave who can maybe rebel or hope for freedom..." she panted, this idea was so hot...

"...I am addicted slut...who likes being addicted, and will do anything for just an other dose...I will be only anticipating what prevension you can think of making me go through...just so that I can get the chance for one more taste...."

"...any taste...your sweet pussy juices...your spit...or licking your sweat from your perfect, pure bloodied body...anything will be enough for an addicted slut like me..." she moaned....

Stellarnova

Reputation score

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: None, Mood: Aroused, relaxed, Tag: Rain

Davia smirked, seeing the horny halfbreed already willing to debase herself.
"Oh, we will have lots of fun. You should leave this hamlet behind and come with me. Be my slut, my slave. Are you desperate enough for that, I wonder?" She gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. Rain was probably playing, eager to partake in Davia's lewdness, but Davia was still going to see how easily that girl could be pushed.
"You could give me a tongue bath every evening, and wake me up with your mouth between my thighs every morning. You could carry my burdens, and be the test subject for my spells... Whenever we meet other people, I would strip you, show you off, make you beg and masturbate in front of strangers... Does that arouse you? being someone's pet? Being a slave to your own lust?"
Davia herself was rather flustered, her wet snatch demanding attention.
"You are right of course, I am a pureblood Drow, you are a halfbreed, but that is not the problem... All you surface dwellers are weak. Look at the High-elf, so eagerly falling for my charms, just like you. The darkness gives us strength, power and authority you could never possess. So many of your kin deny this truth, but I am glad you accept that your place is at my feet, between my legs..."
Her fingers played with Rain's nipples while she wove her sexual web of seduction over her. Her fingers poked into her nipples, eliciting a gasp as Davia muttered her next message under her breath to transmit it straight into Rain's eager mind.
You could help me turn the others into my sluts as well. Make them slaves. The thief, the tiefling, they fight against my sexual dominance. You should help me show them the error of their ways...
Davia smiled deviously and hoisted herself up the table, her snatch dripping her arousal over the wood.
"Maybe we should start with something simpler." She said, smirking down at Rain, her naked slender feet massaging the prone girl's breasts.
"If you want another taste, beg for it. Tell me you will be my slave, my slut. That you will obey me. That nothing else matters. And I will give you your tasty reward..."
With that, Davia crouched with spread legs above Rain's head, her wet pussy just out of reach of the girl...

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tagging: Davia, DM
Active Effects: +4 to next initiative roll, Advantage on Next Skill Check

Zameia would poke the mouse hole a bit, wondering why something felt off about it. That was when she realized that she wasn't even poking into the wall at all, her finger was just hitting the wall! (Wisdom Roll of 18). Yet at the same time the mouse hole wasn't painted on... Well that was weird. If she had to guess, it was something magical, but Zameia didn't know a whole lot about how magic worked. A few of the elder monks did some stuff that seemed like magic, but she had yet to learn how to harness chi like they had. And even then she was certain that chi couldn't do something like this. And that brought a whole host of other questions... Where had the mouse run off to? Who cast this magic? Did the mouse cast the spell? Why would a mouse cast the spell? Do Wizard mice still like cheese? All very important questions that she wouldn't be able to answer. All she knew was that the mouse had to have run off to somewhere, despite the hole in the wall not existing. Unless of course, the mouse had just been an illusion as well.

Either way, she would focus herself on her meditating after a while, finding her center and working to drown out all the distractions that got in the way of achieving proper balance. You had to have intense focus to do this properly, and she had taken months and months to even get into the proper mind set to meditate. The Orcs had taught her that all these things were useless, that you didn't have to think or consider yourself or the world, you just had to take what you wanted. Working that out of her and teaching her another way had been a lot of difficult work. Plus after you stopped yourself from focusing on fighting and wanting to keep mobile, you then had to overcome any distractions, noises, smells, and from there you had to worry about your own thoughts from distracting you too much. There was a lot to meditating, and right now it was particularly difficult with the lewd and embarrassing noises that she was hearing from the others. They were most certainly doing things that would confuse and embarrass her. It was very distracting. However, as she focused, the noise seemed to fade into the background, reaching the point where she couldn't even hear it over the thoughts she was focusing on. Her breathing would level out, and she'd once again find herself calming, imagining herself back at her monastery underneath a waterfall, her personal favorite meditation spot. Her focus was intense enough to the point where she could almost feel herself there, sitting in that small cave with a few candles lit, focusing and working to achieve proper balance once again (Wisdom Roll of 23). Despite how much was going on, she would manage to meditate properly, honestly doing better than she normally did, focusing in and contemplating her life, her existence, and the world around her as she found herself properly at peace once more.

helvorn

Reputation score

Tag: Rain, Nix and Davia

Idriana's round, firm bottom wriggled as she nibbled and ate at the blue soaked waffle on Rain's soft, shapely belly. She felt a tingling taste, sharp but strangely pleasant along with the sweetness of the crisp but still tender waffle. Idriana wondered if the added taste was perhaps due to the strange rain just as she considered if she should have removed her blue-soaked panties as a similar tingling seemed to be focused on her ass, pussy and clit. No, that was impossible for that kind of magic to flow directly from the sky!

"Clean plate... yes Mistress..." Idriana licked up the sweet mixture of syrup and the blue liquid that had pooled in Rain's belly button and then nibbled lightly on the tender skin between the sexy divot in the center of Rain's belly and her smooth mons. Licking further down Idriana blew softly over Rain's mons and the base of her labia. She gave one little diffident lick at the base of her clit and then looked up at Davia. "Yes Mistress, I am yours," the blond haired fey nodded. She shivered for a moment and then reached behind her to remove her panties and expose her lightly furred, fleshy and already reddened sex lips. Her folds were wet and needy with little wet beads of her own moisture and the remains of the blue moisture from her panties.

When Rain and Davia moved Idriana remained between the dancer's thighs, licking at the eager labia and flicking her tongue along the tip of Rain's clit.

Aenon

Reputation score

"Ohh...." Rain moaned, under Idriana's lewd assault.

"Leave here? Hmm...." she could leave...it wasn't like she had any ties, or that she couldn't find a bigger audience elsewhere...besides, this place was a bit small for her. Boring, almost.

"...I wouldn't have a choice...I would have to follow you like a good sex-slave...I would do anything that you wanted me...taking care of you....or even masturbating in front of others...or selling my body to them for your benefit..." she confirmed.

"Yes...I accept my place...it is under your feet...or licking your sweet pussy...or anywhere you want me to be..." she purred. At the same time she stroked Idriana's ears lovingly. It was nice having someone who was so skilled at this...she could get used to this for sure...if they both were Davia's slaves, it wouldn't be bad...how would she persuade the other two to play along however? Certainly a task that would take some time....

"Please, I beg you Mistress...I will be your slave, I will do anything and everything you want...and more...you can use me as you wish...just let me have a taste of you...please!" she begged, looking up at her mistress'es pussy, but not reaching up on her own...no, she had to wait her to lower herself.

Stellarnova

Reputation score

Health: 5/5, AC: 13, Status: None, Mood: Aroused, relaxed, Tag: Rain

Davia smiled hungrily down at the eager slut. "Mhh, good choice, my dear..." In truth, she herself was desperate for release, to feel that tongue inside her, Rain's horny submissiveness was terribly, wonderfully arousing. She loved having doting pets around. Sadly, so far none of them had been permanent. Maybe that would change soon.
She lowered herself a little bit, until her dripping wet snatch was just above Rain's lips, the girl's hot breath tickling er folds while Davia's musk was probably overwhelming the one below...
"Mhhh, your display of submission pleases me. Time to seal this little pact. I will gift you my juices, to hook you not just on my dew, but on obedience, on slavery, on mindlessness. Once you taste my cum, you will be mine for the rest of your life. My taste, my essence will be impregnated in your mind. You will only think about me, only desire me, only desire to obey me. My slave. Like Idriana. Such a nice, eager sister-slut, licking you to ease you into accepting your purpose... You should thank her... later. First, it's time to submit!"
She placed a finger on Rain's body, stroking her skin, teasing her, while pointing at Idriana for another secret message...
Keep licking, dear! Make sure she cums after I came, while she is drinking my nectar!

With that, Davia slid to her knees, pressing her pussy onto Rain's face, rocking back and forth to rub herself on her sharp facial features that told of her heritage, and making sure that at least some air would still reach her mouth. She was hot, almost ready to cum and squirt her juices right onto that cute little halfbreed. A little flick, or a muffled oath of submission reverberating with sexual desire would be enough to push her over the edge...

Dalaneth

Reputation score
26507 Nix the changeling, Eleanah the rogue.
HP: 9/9 AC: 13 Conditions: Shapechanged into Eleanah
Tag: Idriana.

"I do learn quick, but you'd find that I have quite the problem with authorities, I always try to find some way to fuck them over." The rogue replied to Rain, sticking her tongue out at the dancer and watching as Davia began with her seduction, she seemed quite intent on turning everyone into her slaves, Nix had no intention of becoming one, but perhaps having one of her masks being one might be fun. "I don't like you whispering to Idriana like, that though, Davia. I did promise her to not let you take things to far."

It was about then that she heard the noise from the outside(perception check=16+3=19) and turned her head in the direction which it was coming from. "Excuse me a moment I need to go make sure about something, no taking things to far with Idi while I'm gone or you'll get a spanking~" She said, then making her way towards a window or some such where she could look outside, once she was out of view of the others she transformed herself to look like Davia, if she was to be spotted she didn't want it to be her that was spotted(stealth 10+4=14 if necessary)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM

Whilest Zameia reaches a state of Zen and Davia, Rain and Idiriana reach a state of growing orgasm, Nix reaches out for the window to peer outside, very sure she'd heard something from beyond.

(Perception check DC 16, Nix and Zameia have advantage on the check, one for peering out, the other for focused meditation.: )
Although the heavy, colorful rain obscures things outside rather effectively, by now you are certain there are the steps of armored boots, more than one pair infact, approaching the front door of your lewd abode. If you peer out of the window at the right angle, you see a humanoid figure infront of a larger group, gesturing with one hand, causing the group to spread out... and as one of the figures rushes past your window, you are certain you can see a heavily armored figure rushing past outside.

If you made the perception, also roll an initiative check.
Initiative: ? ? ?:16 ? ? ?: 5

helvorn

Reputation score
EDIT to add WIS save against rain effects.

Tag: Rain, Nix and Davia

Idriana felt a wave of relief and oddly freedom wash over her as she have in to Rain and Nix and the dark Davia. She'd always been so concerned to toe the line and do things just right but now she could relax and let her emotions and desires flow through her as she surrendered at least for the moment to the feel of the collar and the commands of her mistresses. Idriana began to suckle on the hard, buried little cylinder that was Rain's clit. She ran her teeth just barely along the sensitive skin to excite and tease but not to cause pain to the center of the woman's sex. Sucking gently she flicked her tongue in a steady, circular pattern to put pressure on the nubbin while she rubbed Rain's inner lips and the entrance to her pussy with two fingers. Shifting she moved as Rain followed Davia making sure that she kept Rain intensely stimulated.

"Mmmm... " Idriana moaned, arching her ass as she redoubled her efforts on Rain in response to Davia's command. Meanwhile she moved her other hand to begin stroking and vigorously rubbing her own clit eager to get herself off.

"Lmmmmffff..." She pulled her face away for just a moment and looked toward the door. "Outside?" even as her fingers plunged into Rain's sex, curling and pressing into her g-spot.

OOC: Perception 21

14 roll vs. DC 15 WIS save for effects of eating soaked waffle and keeping blue soaked panties on

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score

Rain was too busy to notice anything going on outside of the room...

Instead, she softly kissed Davia's pussy.

"Ah...I submit, Mistress...gift me your juices...and I will gift..." she paused, with a soft lick to Davia "...myself to you...to use as you see fit...." she moaned. Somehow this felt hot...wouldn't it be fun if this wasn't just a little game, but she actually got hooked to Davia's juices? Well, since this was a dream, maybe she could indeed become hooked to it...yes actually, she could feel it...she was already addicted to her Mistress juices...she would do anything for just one more taste...there was no turning back now...she was a sex-slave for real....she moaned as she kept stealing licks from Davia's pussy, as she rubbed herself against her delicate face...

Finally, she couldn't hold on any longer, as her Mistress came, feeding her her precious juices, she also orgasmed under sweet Idriana's assault...the high elf's fingers sent her over the edge...she had to make sure to thank her properly too....

"Thank you, Mistress....thank you Idriana..." she moaned, when she had a moment to catch her breath...

[7 percepts, 10 pre-emptive initiative]