What's new

ADV [Sexy3D] Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island- / 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~ RE081901 RJ081901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~

My translation might be off, my computer language is in Chinese, but you do this:
(This is sorted by category, not by icons)
Control Panel ->Time, Language and Region -> Region and Language
1st tab sets Language, I just leave it as JP. Last tab "System Management" (I think, translation, yah?) change the Unicode to JP.
yep, that's what I did. Still no luck though. I don't think it's a language or region issue. It seems like a genuine error out of a problem with the program running, like maybe a missing dll or some other piece of software. Usually dll sticks out in the error message when it's that. If I knew how to read japanese, lol. Here's a pic of the error message I get. Also, I just changed my unicode back to english before posting this, since reading japanese isn't my strong point. at all, lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

yep, that's what I did. Still no luck though. I don't think it's a language or region issue. It seems like a genuine error out of a problem with the program running, like maybe a missing dll or some other piece of software. Usually dll sticks out in the error message when it's that. If I knew how to read japanese, lol. Here's a pic of the error message I get. Also, I just changed my unicode back to english before posting this, since reading japanese isn't my strong point. at all, lol.
That's , so I can't read that.

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's , so I can't read that.
...um....err....yeah. my bad. I'm going to bed now. When I wake up, I'll hopefully be less retarded :eek:

T

Tyue

Cracked~ Upload exe in attach.
Any language can run it.

It's now have a new v1.02, but I only got a v1.01, so this crack is just for 1.01.
Anyone who get new version, please tell me, crack as quick:D
Oh,it work~thanks too much,you are amazing!

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I've gone as far as I can (on zero sleep anyways) yet some of the scenes yet elude me...

of especial annoyance are those that have such a small percentage left to uncover.

llnhhy

Reputation score

I tried the exe, which got me past the japanese requirement part, thanks a bunch. After that, I got to the menu with your options to load, exit, or whatever. there's four buttons, and one closes the program, the other three generate an error of gibberish symbols ending in an ERR=2. I'm stumped yet again :confused:

P.S. Using win 7 ultimate x64, don't think that's the issue though. it is 1.1, I double checked.

Win 7 ultimate x64 too. Cracks just mod for pass the japanese requirement, do not mod any other things.
Did you have installed DX9? This game may not support DX11.

T

Tyue

Can anyone change the other color (eyes and the white part:D)?

IN color.txt,I found if you add a new color as "0 0xff.......",the first color in color menu what show"この色は変更できません(you can't change the color)"will change to the color you seted in <color.txt>.

In my view the white color in menu what you can,t change is the color of the censor part ,if change it to other color(like pink) will make it like a uncensor game(after all,better than white~).But unfortunately,the white part doesn't change...:(

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Win 7 ultimate x64 too. Cracks just mod for pass the japanese requirement, do not mod any other things.
Did you have installed DX9? This game may not support DX11.
I'll try downgrading to DX9, I've got DX11 as of right now. Also, here's the error message in actual japanese, courtesy of sightblinder at hongfire, saves me the trouble of switching my locale and confusing the hell out of myself with japanese everything, lol.

Attachments

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you also try to run the program as administrator? That often helps too. The option you find under the compatibility tab from the properties of the executable or the link to it.

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you also try to run the program as administrator? That often helps too. The option you find under the compatibility tab from the properties of the executable or the link to it.
I run everything as administrator, so it isn't that. I read that dx11 is backwards compatible to dx9. I'm gonna try it anyway, but first I'm gonna try a few different download sources. About to try the torrent that was uploaded via the guy with a shotgun earlier.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having a real hard time with this game. can someone please list controls and options as i cant read japanese. thanks.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

I run everything as administrator, so it isn't that. I read that dx11 is backwards compatible to dx9. I'm gonna try it anyway, but first I'm gonna try a few different download sources. About to try the torrent that was uploaded via the guy with a shotgun earlier.
Do not confuse your account type as administrator with what I refer to. Even as admin windows still runs it as a normal user by default for protection. A lot of even normal games get issues due to it.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I own a copy of the game (Bought it from the English DLSite), and I unfortunately have the exact same problem as Hemorage. I also have a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. I did try installing the game in the default path (program files x86), deinstalling the game completely, reinstal in another path and nothing works. I did try to force Administrator rights too, that didn't work either.

I already have my computer set as Japanese and I don't need the crack to run: It's just that after the start game (top left button), you have a splash screen, then an image with 4 buttons to the right. First two gives the error. I got to say it's not my best buy so far :(

nnescio

Reputation score

I'll try downgrading to DX9, I've got DX11 as of right now. Also, here's the error message in actual japanese, courtesy of sightblinder at hongfire, saves me the trouble of switching my locale and confusing the hell out of myself with japanese everything, lol.
Error

-The game is not correctly installed. ERR=2
Odd... could you try reinstalling the whole thing with administrative rights turned on? (Right-click-> Run as Administrator [Shield Icon])

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hold shift, right click, and choose run as administrator for the installer and the game launcher. So the error message translates to "the game is installed incorrectly". You know, when the loading bar is going across the screen, after about 2/3 of the way through, it skips to the end screen with a message (that I can't read) and I click the button that I assumed at first to be the finish button. It may actually be giving me an error message about not being able to complete for some reason. I attached a pic of the end message, maybe our japanese reading friends can figure it out. Thank your deity for bilingual people!

Attachments

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

I hold shift, right click, and choose run as administrator for the installer and the game launcher. So the error message translates to "the game is installed incorrectly". You know, when the loading bar is going across the screen, after about 2/3 of the way through, it skips to the end screen with a message (that I can't read) and I click the button that I assumed at first to be the finish button. It may actually be giving me an error message about not being able to complete for some reason. I attached a pic of the end message, maybe our japanese reading friends can figure it out. Thank your deity for bilingual people!
Beast Sacrifice II: The Island of Beasts and Tentacles

Installation is complete.

"Beast Sacrifice II: The Island of Beasts and Tentacles" has been successfully installed. Click "Close" to finish.

[Cancel] [Back] [Close]
Odd... it's a standard "installation complete" message.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Has a list of the endings been found? I think I have four, but I'm getting weary of trying to find the other 3. For whatever reason, even though I have the gasoline, the boat only gives me a bad end (I'm missing food? Where do you find that?)

Also, has anybody figured out what the room with the showers is for? They don't seem to be doing anything, and I've tried to go in at every stage of pregnancy.

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to work my way through this game, but I'm stuck at the first part, at 66%. Can anyone give me a hint, or tell me what those small circles with red dots mean (in the lower left) on certain poses?

the_man

Reputation score

The small red dots in the lower left are different animations for the current pose, simply let the game idle and don't click anything and you will see a new animation (typically a struggle or variant of the current animation). Sometimes these will unlock new options in the top left, and it also adds to the depravity counter (The number at top centre.)

Status
Not open for further replies.