What's new

ADV [Sexy3D] Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island- / 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~ RE081901 RJ081901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~

The small red dots in the lower left are different animations for the current pose, simply let the game idle and don't click anything and you will see a new animation (typically a struggle or variant of the current animation). Sometimes these will unlock new options in the top left, and it also adds to the depravity counter (The number at top centre.)
Crap. They're red (complete) which means I'm stuck at 66%. Do I need to do something to get beyond 66%? I keep getting the 2 wooden horse poses, then put back in the cell. I can't get her out, and she keeps getting put back on the horse. Do I need 100% to progress beyond the first room?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I just hit the third option in the top right (the scene select button) to get out of that, but I'd be very interested in finding out if anybody knows a way to get past it without using that.

Also, major rep to anybody who can explain where the bag of food is.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Has a list of the endings been found? I think I have four, but I'm getting weary of trying to find the other 3. For whatever reason, even though I have the gasoline, the boat only gives me a bad end (I'm missing food? Where do you find that?)

Also, has anybody figured out what the room with the showers is for? They don't seem to be doing anything, and I've tried to go in at every stage of pregnancy.
The food is in the hideout (the area you pass through to get to the beach; also the area in the trial version); search in the room with the red door frame.
With the food and the gas, you can get Ending 4 when taking the boat.

Which 4 endings did you get? I have only found Endings 1, 2, 3, and 4. [I think the bad end with the boat doesn't count as one of the endings.]

In the shower, see the event where she changes into a swimsuit top. Now, you can select swimsuit tops for her to wear; before this event, you can't.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I think my game must be bugged then, because I've hunted through that room a dozen times and no green arrows and nothing that looks like food, only a book that gives me the same message over and over again. I'll look through my endings later on and tell you which ones I have... I can tell you that I have 5 now, and one of the 2 I'm missing is the boat one. Thanks for reminding me that happened in the shower; I feel pretty stupid now that I remember.

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still experimenting to try and fix this err=2 message I get. Someone translated the message earlier in the thread (I found the rep button :D). I've tried on two different laptops, one with an athlon cpu paired with a radeon gpu, the other with a pentium and integrated intel graphics, and a few different OSes in VM's, all with the same results, so I'm past thinking it's hardware. At this point, I'm fairly certain I'm just missing something the game needs to run right, and I just don't know what it is. I can edit my registry, change my locale and make all non unicode fonts japanese, and/or use the patch, but I'll still get that error. There's gotta be some kind of software necessary to run this right that I don't have installed, I just have no idea what it is.
For the record, after install, the program folder is 663MB. Just tossing that out there, lol.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just hit the third option in the top right (the scene select button) to get out of that, but I'd be very interested in finding out if anybody knows a way to get past it without using that.

Also, major rep to anybody who can explain where the bag of food is.

I think my game must be bugged then, because I've hunted through that room a dozen times and no green arrows and nothing that looks like food, only a book that gives me the same message over and over again. I'll look through my endings later on and tell you which ones I have... I can tell you that I have 5 now, and one of the 2 I'm missing is the boat one. Thanks for reminding me that happened in the shower; I feel pretty stupid now that I remember.
This book?

Wrong scene, that's the storeroom from the trial version, or the prologue. Pick the other one instead.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a complete failure and you are god. That is some awesome shit right there.

nnescio

Reputation score

I'm a complete failure and you are god. That is some awesome shit right there.
Thank you.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Now let's see if you can help me find the last 18% of the hideout with handcuffs ON. I'm pretty sure what I'm missing is the random human man's scene where you're suspended.

nnescio

Reputation score

Now let's see if you can help me find the last 18% of the hideout with handcuffs ON. I'm pretty sure what I'm missing is the random human man's scene where you're suspended.
I can't give you a picture guide for that one without resetting my save, so I'm going to ask several questions:

Have you lowered the bridge yet?
Have you spoken with the bald man across the bridge?
Have you gotten a key from him?
Have you been captured by a monster near the sleeping quarters in the Hideout? (the place with a lot of beds.)
Did the position of the monster guards change?
Has the bald man disappeared from his previous place across the bridge?
Did you see the man moving towards the beach front where the inflatable boat can be found? (the one behind a door)
Did you follow him?
Did he notice you?
Were you captured, directly, by him?

(Note to others, this one is for the trial version of the Hideout, in the prologue. It's not in the main game proper. Just in case somebody gets confused.)

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes to all. When he captures me I just get thrown in the dungeon.

Maybe this'll help a bit:

splits denote different columns. I've finished every non-sex scene except the hideout with the handcuffs (82), the final beach (88) and the lab (98, just missing the ending)

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Yes to all. When he captures me I just get thrown in the dungeon.
Ah, I know why. Reiko doesn't have a seed inside her. You'll need one to trigger that scene.

Do this first.

Now go find Mr. (politically-incorrect) Baldie again.

Edit: Oops, messed up with the cropping. Oh well.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Riddle me this: When I followed those instructions, I got a white (new) option but no new scene and no increase in percentages. Tried it with the egg, too, and nothing happened.

Edit: There are three spots in the hideout where you have to go with the seed inside you; the showers, the red opening where the food is, and the computer room where the bridge is. After you do all three of those, if you let yourself get caught by the bald guy, you'll open up the suspension scene.

Still missing 12% of the last beach; I'm guessing that has something to do with the last ending I'm missing (green man gangbang)

Last edited:
Reputation score

edit: Nevermind, figured it out.
Ok, so I'm at a bit of a loss on how to proceed. I've got 85% of the crawlspace and 87% of the cave area, but can't seem to get any more than that.

In the crawlspace, I suspect that whatever I'm missing is behind that bright green barrier in the crawling area between the plant and the cave.

I suspect the main thing I'm missing in the cave is whatever's behind that 'fence' that's to the right as you enter the cave area (after the plant scene). How do you get past it?

Also, I seem to be missing 2 items, which I believe to be the medal and the gas can. I think the medal's behind the aforementioned 'fence' in the cave, which leads back to my previous question.

edit: Oh. Forgot to check the gas room on the dungeon level after messing with the AC.

Now, I'm just missing 3% from the fifth area in the leftmost column, and 50% of the handcuffed beach. Mind enlightening me?

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Wear a skirt on the handcuffed beach.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Wear a skirt on the handcuffed beach.
To expand a bit, wear a skirt and move to the right until an option pops up.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It's pretty much anywhere near the water. Which is on three sides of the map.

vespernova7

Reputation score

Okay I have a question, what does the seed do after the suspension event. what happens to it afterwards:confused:

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kayso I'm pretty far along in this game. I've gotten several endings and most of my area percentages are at least 70% Now I'm trying to get the gas can but am having the hardest time. I can get past the gas trap and used the other coded computer but after that I dont know what to do. Can anyone help?

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also how do you get past the purple pinkish vines coming out of the ground that are blocking your path in the area you can flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.