What's new

ADV [Sexy3D] Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island- / 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~ RE081901 RJ081901

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~

Anyone got this game? it was removed from all links that i see.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

was just about to ask the same thing.

jrh0603

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got it from this link. Took me almost two hours though so if anyone else has a link please use that one.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

strange, this archive is about 40 megs bigger than the one I had downloaded before - is it an updated version? was there even an update for this game?

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is at version 1.32 now, but i got no idea where to find it ...
The link above is ver 1.01.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

the link above contains some small additional game that is around 40 megs, the game archive itself is of the same size

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, finally got around to splitting this up..

Note that this does contain the english crack file so you don't have to do any registry editting.

[Links removed due to mediafire's change in policy....grumble...]

Pretty sure all you have to do is install the game, then drop the crack into the game folder and run it. (I could be wrong. Been awhile since I installed it)

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

using JRH0603's Link worked for me, i got an error which said i needed to run on a japanese version of windows, but then i downloaded the crack from page 2 of this thread, put it in the folder and ran it, worked like a charm.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope someone can help me out here, 'cause the mess I keep trying to dig through is...well....messy.

The game acts weird: it loads fine up to the point of main menu, but then the game wont start - new game (clicking the "Heroine" button) shows the tips about hotkeys (mind you - my drive's noisy enough to tell when it's "busy"), it (apparently) loads the stuff it needs off the drive, and....goes back to main menu - no crashes, no errors, no nothing - just main menu as if I never clicked anything. I tried throwing in an existing save file - same thing with the "Scenes" button - starts loading, loads stuff, back to main menu. At this point, I've tried running it through AppLocale as well as Japanese Unicode setting, and neither helps. I'm using Win7 x64 (like, apparently, quite a bit of people having trouble with the game).

P.s. Although it might be off-topic here, another thing I wouldn't mind a little help with is another Sexy3D game - Beast Sacrifice - it doesn't even load properly, instead crashing just before it loads the main menu, which is VERY weird 'cause it used to work properly (that exact same installation). I found out that it doesn't work anymore when I tried other Sexy3D games on my pc - the 3rd one being Mousou Gakuen, which (I really feel like crying a river right now) works fine ('cause I thought it might be something about Sexy3D games that doesn't wanna work with my pc anymore).

So....any help would be appreciated x_x These games have definitely conspired to drive me nuts.

Lednah

Reputation score

Please help needed to install the game. I did everything possible written in this forum but I simply cannot install it. The instal goes only to the point to choose the path and folder and when I click next it always shows me the available hard drives. (WinXP)

Last edited:

raeyvolution

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like GreatOni said---anyone have the 1.32 one?
Im curious on what changed in it... Thanks in advance :)

yosd12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone re up load plz

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Links are working fine if you look around.

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like GreatOni said---anyone have the 1.32 one?
Im curious on what changed in it... Thanks in advance :)
because the v1.32 better the v1.40 no?

Sorry for my bad English:eek:

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure what's new in the 1.32 or the 1.4 versions, but I can't seem to find them around.

As far as the ERR=2 thing is concerned, I was getting that for awhile too...then I started it up without the crack and it worked fine. It's only when I start it with the crack that I get that message, which makes me wonder if the crack is really needed...
Though when I started it without I DID get a popup, maybe something about japanese system and whatnot, but my comp usually runs on jap locale so maybe that was really all it took to solve it? No clue. Either way, after the popup it started fine.

As for the game itself I've managed to get a good ways in, but can't find my way past the locked door beyond the gas chamber to get the gas can (assuming it's in there, anyway.)

I think I might've sequence broke by accident though...the only way I can seem to get the scene in the shackles with the blob that leaves you in the cage by the docks (Left column, no.6) is just to select it in the gallery, is that normal?

And as far as the suspension scene with the man goes...what's the "seed" you guys were talking about? I got the slug, the pink worm, and whatever the green thing was from the blob, but I haven't been able to stumble across the suspension scene at all.

Last edited:

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone noticed this upcoming release?

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ105425.html

There's also a short demo.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

the links are dead can some1 please reupload them

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone noticed this upcoming release?

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ105425.html

There's also a short demo.
yup, seen downloaded and want more, the worst part is, on sexy3d site there still not a set date for release, but at least it's something to look forward though.

But, from what i,ve seem this one would be very short, just a group of scenes that where removed from the original beast sacrifice 2.

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That doesn't sound too well, i hope its more than just a few deleted scenes.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That doesn't sound too well, i hope its more than just a few deleted scenes.
Even the price point seems to point that way, 700 ienes is far below the average price for sexy3d work. and google translating the page (yeah i know), the topic points that this was originally one of the endings of beast sacrifice 2, and know is a stand alone game, without exploration.

Status
Not open for further replies.