What's new

ADV [Sexy3D] Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island- / 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~ RE081901 RJ081901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Sexy3D] 淫獣の生贄2~触手と淫獣の島~

Can anyone send the full save data of Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Slave Trainee Bonus Version-. I think I can pass through the save right now.

I really hope someone can make a crack for the Slave Trainee version...
Tried the trial, so good... :(

for those who still wants to download the game

here's a torrent i found
sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=69153

Just started the game but for some reason the girl is just sleeping in the initial jail cell on the ground. how do i get her to move around?Can someone please help? thank you.

Just started the game but for some reason the girl is just sleeping in the initial jail cell on the ground. how do i get her to move around?Can someone please help? thank you.

at the upper-left of the screen... there are choices there... options appear there when there is something you can interact with...

at the upper-left of the screen... there are choices there... options appear there when there is something you can interact with...

I checked and the choices are "???" and "???". Those choices doesnt do anything for me and i cant interact with anything. How do i get out of the cell and start moving around? Thanks

you have to get her to oogazum :D then she will be able to leave ...

any idea what the second beach is for? the one without the boat

any idea what the second beach is for? the one without the boat

There's a short event there where the wind will blow her skirt up if she's wearing one. I think that's all.

Anyone got a full save for this. I am stuck at like 90% on several areas and I think the game is broken preventing me from progressing.

Ok so I know i definitly cannot figure out how to change the language and i am completly stuck i got the keys from the sleeping guy went to see the monster went back to guy, he was gone followed him went into the room, he ran as i was exiting followed him through another door into giant cave and after i get through the fence when i gonna go through a stone cutout at corner he keeps stopping me and i cant go anywhere how come? and how i get around it? i really wanna see more of game cause thats about as far as i got sadly... :(

C:/Users/****/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files (x86)/Sexy3D/InzyuIkenie2/save

Don't know how to help you but here's a full save.
This is on a Win7 x64 machine though.

Attachments

• save.zip
    969 bytes · Views: 230

It was really difficult to find and download this. So i re-upload it on the best filehosting i know so in the future people can download it fast and easy ;).

HAHA YES TAKE MY REP!

anyways quick question, how the fuck do I use 7zip, downloaded it 4 times and still don't know where it is on my computer, and is there a way to convert a .7z file to a .zip file?

Last edited:

Anyone else noticed Sexy3D is making a new game?

Looks like you're playing a stalker dude instead of a woman this time around

Ah really?

From one of the screen shots it looked like you snuck about like Solid Snake

So... anything happening in the uploading departament of this thingie here? If not, I can share a link on mega. Dunno if it's ok or not so not posting it but feel free to PM.

I wandered back to this game a couple of days ago and decided that I'd had enough of the white pussy.

Uncensor:
mega.co.nz/#!CspgUICL!dhbO4AviiGENBLzxqwjbBSpQVnUFjEGoeXo5mM9j4fE

The white blobs are built into the model data, so I reverse-engineered the data-file encryption to remove them.
The dicks aren't perfect, but I couldn't get a custom color or texture working. Ended up making do with an existing texture.

This seems to be a working link for the game itself:
bitshare.com/files/g4gsh1am/130115_1.rar.html

Any should be fine, though if there's an updated version somewhere then it might not work right.

Actually, I'll download one of those now and check. Edit: Yes, they're fine.

Last edited:

Sorry,just figured out by reading some posts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back