What's new

ACT [ SFEMY KATS] [ スフィーミキャッツ ] Joubutsu Saseko RoRoRoRoRo / 成仏させ子ろろろろろ (RE211548) (RJ211548)

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the zippyshare link work for anyone else? It's returning an error for me.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i feel like he made it less consistent since the demo. The demo was easy as shit but now enemies dont get stun locked and attack from further and stun lock you. Still doable enough on its own but kind of frustrating when i had one enemy left in the graveyard level after the dog boss and they popped up from the ground after being knocked down from the first combo and even though I was mashing punch, it didnt connect any of them and he just reels back and hits me once making me redo the whole level. Still a decent game but i definitely preferred the way the game felt in the demo

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
funny i'm missing ending 1 on my file XD
Did you exorcise the dead spirits at the end of each level? They make you stronger but if you don't get rid of them I think by the last level you'll get ending 2 which is in a way the bad ending. It DOES however point at the reason the monks all died though lol

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did you exorcise the dead spirits at the end of each level? They make you stronger but if you don't get rid of them I think by the last level you'll get ending 2 which is in a way the bad ending. It DOES however point at the reason the monks all died though lol
well since I can't can't read japaness I just played the game as is. XD

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone that can share a save file?
Kiko's rar file are corrupted for my PC.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone that can share a save file?
Kiko's rar file are corrupted for my PC.
Yeah, I couldn't open it with winrar or 7zip, but B1 Free Archiver managed to open it. I have no idea where I got B1 Free Archiver from on my computer.

Exorcise spirits? How do you mean? I finished the game and got Ending 1, I was assuming Ending 2 was by completing the New Game + mode that opened.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
im kinda sad that there is no gallery for the npc rapes or did i missed something?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I couldn't open it with winrar or 7zip, but B1 Free Archiver managed to open it. I have no idea where I got B1 Free Archiver from on my computer.

Exorcise spirits? How do you mean? I finished the game and got Ending 1, I was assuming Ending 2 was by completing the New Game + mode that opened.
Between levels or after you die, did you choose the first option to level up? That number above the exp bar will go down over time. Those are spirits of the monsters you killed or people that died. Exorcise wasn't the right word.....they ascend while watching you and you gain exp.

nossiob I don't know if you have to beat the game first or not, but there is a gallery similar to the between level sex and the last option are the npcs. So sad the monks didn't get something better.

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score
The second ending is that she becomes one of the demons and going to their realm. I hope he makes an sequel it was a fun game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The second ending is that she becomes one of the demons and going to their realm. I hope he makes an sequel it was a fun game.
Doubtful....both rhythm molester and august arm was good enough ideas imo to warrant a sequel and neither received it. Seems this is one of those devs who constantly look for something new to work on whether than revisit old ideas.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is quite something, at least compared to others in art style, definitively worth a shot.
Wish the gameplay was a bit better, but heck.​

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This game is quite something, at least compared to others in art style, definitively worth a shot.
Wish the gameplay was a bit better, but heck.​
This game was actually fun. Although a bit hard, it was a fun beat 'em up. The hentai is also quite good.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm, certainly a unique art style.
Can't say I've ever seen a h-game made to look like a manga before

Dani12345

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
is there a working download link?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It's perfectly available on DLSite., though.

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 week ban.
link donw any new link?