What's new

SGT Roy Kelly

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: SGT Roy Kelly

Barry took the offered hand and answered with a, "ah, just Barry works."

He stopped when the flyboy came over and nodded. So they were heading on out then, good. The sooner he knew what was going on, the sooner it could be dealt with.

Boarding and strapping in, he leaned back, waiting.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

"So, what where you doing before they pulled you out of wherever you were? And what do ya reckon this Bowie wants?" Roy says to Barry, as they both strap in and presumably the pilots are doing their pre-flight checks.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry chuckled slightly before replying.

"Well I was just getting the newest member of my team settled in in Kandahar, do a bunch of training there for when these kids ship out and such. As for what this guy wants, your guess is as good as mine, though I'd wager it's got to be some kind of hush hush mission. Strange though that they'd call in me for something like that. I'm more of a sniper than close quarters, though I can work in close range situations. How about you?"

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Heh, I was on my own but they pulled me out for a replacement. Yeah, it's gotta be something big and quiet if they have a Brit and a Yank working in the same team. I'm a sharpshooter, never felt anything for scopes and the like. I have equipment for any ranges up to about 450m."

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

As they sit and talk about their orders, the C-130 rolls to position and takes off. Before you realize it, it's touching down at BIAP. The crewman comes up to you after the landing. "If you guy's want to get up and stretch out feel free, we're picking up another person here. it'll be about an hour while we fuel."

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Heh, I haven't got any money, so I may as well stay here, unless you want me to come with you Barry?" Roy says, with the faintest hint of mockery in his voice, turning to the Marine.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry chuckled slightly.

"I'm good myself, but if you want something to eat or drink your welcome to come with and I'll pay. Probably have to do a money exchange first though, but that shouldn't take long."

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Sounds good to me mate, I owe ya when I next my hands on some cash. Lead on." Roy says, a grin across his face.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry nodded, then led the way towards the building.

((Will let Ronny handle some here, hopefully he knows something more about BIAP than I do, cuz I know nothing about it lol.))

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Getting out you see it's still nightime, but you still see the usual airport sights as well as a SP CUCV (security police armored suburban) pulling up. After a short walk you find the "garrison" area, the chow hall and the mini PX both open.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Following the signs, Barry heads over and converts some of his cash to what's needed, then heads over to the chow halls, intent on ordering something. After placing his order, he indicates that Roy should do so as well.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

(Chow hall is free)

The cook fills your trays, and you go take your seats to eat while you wait for the flight to get ready.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Roy didn't pay much attention to the stuff going on around him, and places an order for the cheapest meal there is, being just a little peckish.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Now ya tell me lol.))

Barry takes the food and drink, then finds them a table, sitting down and digging in.

Mirchie

Reputation score

((Hey, fuck you XD he'll pay ya back when you remind him lol))

Roy follows Barry to his table and eats his meal at a leisurely pace. When finished, he wipes his mouth on his hand, then leans back, "Cheers mate, now what? We got about 40 minutes until we need to be back on the plane don't we?"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Out of the CUCV, a combat-ready 1st Sgt. steps, fully armored and armed, ready for whatever it was they had planned for him. He immediately began to head for the C-130, preferring to be prepared for anything that may happen.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry nodded.

"About that, though I doubt there's much to do around here."

Mirchie

Reputation score

"So, you want to take a wander or just head back to the plane for a while?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry thought for a moment before replying.

"Ah, may as well take advantage of the free time and do a little sight seeing. Worst comes to worse we can always say we looked around and can tell any future people we work with where not to go."

He chuckled slightly, then stood.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Sounds like a plan, let's do this." Roy gives a short laugh, and stands up from the table and cracks his knuckles.

((Uh, I don't really go to enough airports to know what to do now, Duty Free or something?))