OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadow Gaiden (Grave) GM'd by Maf

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=51/83 ; Pregnant, Dark Armor

Hank laughed. "Two-hundred!? Shit, I can pay that off easy!" he laughed. "Granted, I'll be askin' for a lot of that ass afterwards!" he declared, getting more handfuls of her butt.

"Heal it? Shit, I guess you could do that. Who the fuck you know can heal shit though?" Hank inquired. "If you want a second one, I saw one on my way here. It apparently captured one of the bandit girls. Do me a favor, and pick her up too for me, will ya? Could always use more 'helpers' around the house, hehehe~" Hank chuckled.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thanks for the offer, Hank, but I'd rather pay this one off on my own, if possible." Iri sighed. "I appreciate your willingness to help, but I might as well try to actually accomplish something here on my own." So far, she had very little success finishing any sort of task. The only one that could count was basically a lucky accident. Dropping the hornet she caught, the girl nodded her head at the man. "Well, just point me in the direction of that bugger. I'll bring the girl too, though if she got egged then I'll probably have to take care of that first. At least it's gonna make miss glasses happy, I guess."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=51/83 ; Pregnant, Dark Armor

Rolls:
Perception: ???

Hank indicated the direction he meant, somewhat closer to Acheron while slightly off the beaten path. "Alright, buttercup. Can't blame ya entirely though, I wouldn't mind gettin' caught by a bunch of sexy demons either, hehehe!" he laughed, before carrying the bandit he fucked like a princess and began walking back to Acheron with his dick hanging out, as if it was hardly a concern of his.

In the direction Hank indicated, Iri first saw the hive. It was seemingly squirming with life from a thick branch of a tall tree, swaying back and forth. It also seemed to wiggle from time to time. However, Iri heard no buzzing. Though there was seemingly a good reason for that, as the Hornet was in the tree, completely still. It was as if it was guarding its hive while whoever it impregnated could grow its young.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri eyed the hornet with a frown. She had no idea whether it had seen her or no. It gave no indication of doing so, no movement or anything. Though question was, how large was his field of vision? It was a bug after all, they tended to have some really weird eyes. Iri frowned as the tried to puzzle out the best way to approach this. If she simply teleported up to it, it'd likely attack her. After some thinking, she decided to use her powers to cover her approach. She'd first blanket the area under the tree with darkness and shadowstalk into cover to see how the creature reacted. It wouldn't see her and likely fail to hear her too, giving her a chance to land a suprise attack.

(Patch of Darkness under the tree, cover a wide area. Don't cover the tree or the bug though, don't wanna spook him. After that, Shadowstalker to move within around 30 feet to a position within the darkened area. Total cost 10 EP.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=41/83 ; Pregnant, Dark Armor

Iri covered the area in darkness, and moved in close. The insect began to react, but it didn't seem to know what to react to. It was moving around like it knew Iri was there, but because she teleported it had to wonder where she was. It seemed like the insect didn't need vision, it just needed a heat signature. Its wings were already buzzing and leaving the tree to defend its hive. It seemed to quickly catch onto where Iri was, and was prepared to sting the shit out of her.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri cursed. Of course the damned thing could somehow sense her. She didn't exactly have the knowledge to know what exactly it used to find her, not being familiar with giant insect nor being a scholar. What she did know, however, was that if she wanted to win this then she'd have to strike first and ensure victory as fast as possible. Rather than screw around, she decided to summon her whip again and leash the creature, then get to choking the damn thing as quickly as possible. She'd have to take care to simply knock it out rather than kill or crush it, but she'd have to do it quickly.

(Death Whip: X=5 EP, Upkeep 1 EP, grapple the bug and apply Stranglehold until it passes out - 2 EP per each turn used to strangle)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=20/83 ; Pregnant, Dark Armor

Rolls:
Iri catches the bug in her whip!
The bug struggles in the whip!

Iri's Grapple: 46 + 19 = 65
Hornet: 58

Iri puts the Hornet down into a submission hold. Strangle Hold Bonus becomes +4

Iri's Strangle: 50+20 = 70
Hornet: 59
Hornet takes 11 Resistance damage

[A lot of rolls involving the Hornet rolling around with Iri to pin her and sting her, iri gets the hornet back into sub hold]

Iri: 50+17
Hornet: 51
Hornet takes 16 Resistance damage

Iri: 50+15
Hornet: 7
Hornet takes 8 Resistance damage

The hornet passes out (lol)

21 EP used in total. (5EP Death Whip, 6EP 3 turns of strangle, 10 turns of grappling)

While it knew she was near, it didn't know where she was. This allowed her to grab the bug without much of a hitch. The bug began to squirm and thrash about. Iri then began a struggle with the bug that would last a couple minutes. At first, Iri saw purchase, getting the bug down and luckily finding what one could consider its wind pipe. Then the bug quickly flipped her over, its stinger just short of her leg before she and the hornet began rolling together. Struggling to win over the other while its wings tried buzzing wildly. Back up, and back down, the bug tried to pin her and sting her, before Iri managed to get on top of the bug and strangle it further.

Seconds passed... And the bug stopped moving. Undamaged, it seemed she managed to knock it out, barely. Meanwhile, the hive was still squirming with life. Audible female moans from within coming from distress. Not from knowing Iri was there, but rather likely from the eggs the victim was filled with coming to fruition.

In addition, Iri was starting to both feel faint, and feel a headache coming on. It seemed her energy was starting to get low after so much use.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

(Fucking Hell. At least it worked. Something went right for once! And hey, I've seen unconscious bugs before.)

Iri smirked as she managed to catch the hornet, struggling to hold on as she wrapped the shadow whip around it and began to choke the bastard. It wasn't giving up easily however, rushing her and trying to pin her down. It was only some quick thinking and much waving with her tentacles that allowed her to avoid being paralyzed again. The two of them went back and forth, each trying to get on top of the other and finish the fight until the anudorian finally managed to get the opening she needed and finish bringing the creature down. Right on time, too: she was starting to feel rather weak and tired, though she could still power on through despite the exhaustion.

Iri panted as she glared at the damned hornet, dispelling her whip now that she won. Angry, she decided to jab it a few times with the tip of her tail, to introduce some of her magical paralyzing agent and ensure it'd remain unable to cause her more trouble. Once she was certain the bug wouldn't cause her more trouble, she turned her attention to the hive. Whoever was in there seemed to be having trouble with those eggs. They were likely close to being ready to pop out. Sighing, she used her tentacles to climb the tree, closing in on the nest. "Hey! You in there! You hear me?" She called out. "Wait for a second, I'll get you out!" She began to use her tail to rip a hole open so she could extract the victim.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=20/83 ; Pregnant, Dark Armor

Cutting open the hive, inside Iri saw a female sukuta that was massively fat with pregnancy. Were she pregnant by her own species, it wouldn't be far fetched to say she was pregnant with triplets. She was that round, almost to a grotesque degree. Once cut open, the girl began to fall from the hive now that there was nothing to hold her in. Iri would be able to grab her and help her down, all well Iri could feel and see how her stomach was moving. The eggs inside of her were stirring with life, while the girl moaned and trembled with grief. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, and sting marks were all over her body. She was heavily poisoned with the paralyzing stinger of the Hornet to the point where she could make no intelligent thought. She was practically braindead, simply moaning in reflexive response to her horrible situation.

If she wanted, Iri could drag both the bug and the girl wherever she wanted. She best not wait though, the girl was going to give birth any minute.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Gah!" Iri quickly reached out to grab onto the feline woman before she fell onto the ground and went splat. She was rather heavy, prompting the anudorian to quickly but carefully lower her to the ground as she climbed down. Surveying the situation, the girl realized that now came the least interesting part of the job. Namely, dragging both the hornet and the sukuta into the town. She couldn't leave either on their own for various reasons. She'd have to work fast, though. The egged female was going to give birth soon and it could end poorly if she did so out here. Wrapping her tentacles around the bug and grabbing the catgirl with her arms, Iri began to trek back to Acheron, intending to go straight for the glasses-wearing girl's home. She could take it from there.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=83/83 ; Pregnant, Dark Armor

Catching the catgirl, Iri is then able to drag them both back into town. The guards wonder what the hell she's doing and give her some questions, but a rushed answer of truth is all they need. Controlling the new population of dangerous but only helped the town, so they let her be. This allowed her to make it to the glasses girl on time before the birth happened.

Dragging both a giant bug and heavily pregnant woman into a strange, dimly lit house, Iri was quickly told to bring them into a certain room, which Iri found to be in rather strange taste. It had a sickly green aura about the room, and there were countless cages about the room, most of which were empty mind one, which had a corrupted canine trapped inside. Said canine had a familiar appearance about it, reminding her of the one that tried to rape her before. Or rather, maybe it was one of its kin?

Either way, the glasses girl promptly trapped the giant Hornet in a cage fit to house a human being, and she asked Iri to help her lift the pregnant girl onto a table, where she aided the girl in giving birth. She watched the girl give birth to the eggs with extremely sickening fascination. As if the sight made her day. "Good... Good! Amazing work! You're not the screwup I assumed you to be!" the girl complimented(?) Iri. "A whole bug, seemingly uninjured, and a whole catch of its eggs! A job well done indeed!" she congratulated Iri, collecting the eggs that the crying Sukuta birthed and placing them in odd, huge chicken egg shaped incubators with lights over them as if to simulate sunlight. She put away a total of five eggs, all of which were twitching with life. "This is more than enough of a sample size... With this, I can experiment quite a bit and still have extras... This is truly a good day! I can't stop being so happy!" she cheered, before turning back to Iri. "Ah, yes. You." she said, as if remembering that Iri existed. "Right. You... You want money. Yes." She grumbled, as if she went right back to hating Iri. "I said fifty for the bug, yes? Raising the little ones won't be easy, so they're worth a little less. Twenty-five for each egg. One-hundred and seventy-five denarii. I hope this is enough for your greedy little heart?" she inquired.

(Iri is given 175 denarii)

"If you want more money, help me with my experiments and check back with me, maybe tomorrow, to see if I need something else. Right now, I'll need to perform these tests on myself... What a fucking hassle..." she growled. It seemed she needed a test subject. Iri was free to take the currently unconscious sukuta with her out of the house.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri was quite grateful for the fact that the demon guards - the genuine ones - didn't question her too much. Especially since she did look rather odd, clad in pure shadow and dragging a giant bug in tentacles materialized out of darkness while carrying a pregnant woman in her arms. Thankfully, they let her be quite fast - after all, less giant hornets flying around meant less trouble for them, since most likely they'd be the ones expected to clean up if things went south. This allowed her to reach her employer's house on time. A creepy place to be sure, which quite honestly seemed to fit the apparently insane girl. The anudorian wasn't sure what was more disturbing, watching the sukuta give birth to eggs or the glee with which the other one observed the spectacle.

"Yeah, that'll be enough." Iri confirmed as the woman paid her, rolling her eyes at her hostility. Seriously, what crawled up her ass and died? She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to aid the woman more, she clearly had something deranged in mind. On the other hand, she paid really well. With this, the girl had enough to pay Drada off and have a bit of extra money left over. She could probably swing by tomorrow and get that over with. Maybe go see Cresent too, hopefully the alchemist was able to uncover something and would be in a mood to talk. For now, however, the anudorian was perfectly fine with just taking the sukuta with her and going back to Hank's place. The cages, green glow and that captured canine were all giving her serious creeps.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=83/83 ; Pregnant, Dark Armor

And so she returned home. There, she finally saw that Hank was home. Right in the front door, she saw him in his chair in the side room, completely naked and downing vodka straight from the bottle while his legs were spread, and the succubus was between them licking at his erect cock. "Ey! Buttercup's back!" Hank cheered, his face red from the alcohol as he tried to stand, and the succubus moaned out in protest and shoved him back down before deep throating his length, refusing to let him go until she was done. The flagrant smell of his bare cock and balls went into Iri's lungs, and she felt a slight twitch. Her inner beast reacting and stirring to the smell of an alpha male, but not enough to override her sense of self. "And she brought me a kitty! Hell yeah! Yer the best, buttercup!" Hank cheered, throwing up his bottle in the air to celebrate her return. "Take her up to my luxurious bed, darlin! Give her somewhere nice to sleep! You can wait for me up there too, if ya want darlin'! Hehehe!" Hank cheered, he seemed rather happy overall, and not just about the sukuta.

"So, how'd things go with glasses? She's kinky ain't she? I helped her once to make really good alcohol, and we got so smashed that she rode my dick for hours! She's loadsa fun! Hah! Then she bent over for a dog and got pregnant by it, and decided to keep the pups for her experiments or whatever. Me and her got some history, just wish I could get her to move in so I could swirl my dick around in her some more! HAH!" he laughed, leaning back and downing another mouthful of the bottle.

(2xp for whacking a couple bugs, 2xp for a successful capture, 4xp in total.)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Buttercup?" Iri muttered under her breath, slightly puzzled by Hank's choice of nickname for her. It was probably too late to protest it now, though. The man himself seemed to be doing well, looking much better than earlier and already having the succubus suck him off. No doubt he was going to pound her or have her ride him in a few minutes at most. He was drinking pretty heavily too. The girl wasn't entirely sure what exactly the booze he was drinking was, but it smelled awfully strong. His dick had a pretty strong smell too, enough to make the anudorian shiver slightly. Thankfully, she managed to keep her composure this time.

"Yeah, she's... Unusual." Iri responded, recalling the woman. Seriously, from the first moment she met her she was behaving oddly. And considering her reaction to being knocked up by a dog she likely had a few screws loose, just like Hank. "Really not sure what she'd do to you if you lived together, though." The girl noted, sighing. The man probably wouldn't care much as long as he got to fuck her. "I'll just go and put her to bed. After what the bug did to her, she really needs some rest." She nodded at the sukuta before leaving him with the succubus, going upstairs. She'd put the girl in Hank's bed and stay for a while in case she woke up. It was unlikely, but you never knew.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=83/83 ; Pregnant

"Who cares!? So long as I'd get her to ride ma'dick!" Hank confirmed Iri's exact thoughts before she went upstairs to lay the sukuta down to rest.

Deciding to stay with her, the sukuta would barely awake after an hour. She whispered desires of water. If Iri decided to grant her wish, the sukuta would quickly go back to sleep.

After a while further, Hank would come in through the doors. The heavy scent of sex hit Iri's nostrils as he walked in with the succubus and lamia in tow. The lamia was a bit fatter in the stomach than Iri would remember, while the succubus was still perhaps miraculously flat bellied despite how much he's likely been fucking her. All three girls, thick with the smell of satisfaction, all climbed into the bed, leaving Iri and the sukuta plenty of space on the large bed. Meanwhile, a naked and drunk Hank shambled into the bed and went right to Iri, his hands reaching out to embrace her unless she quickly ran away. His hands would go to lift her top up to expose her breasts while his other hand would go to massage her crotch, just above her pussy. His mouth would lean over and kiss, and suck on her nipple.

Before he'd continue, and before Iri snapped, Hank would whisper to Iri. "Welcome home, buttercup..." before going silent. If Iri checked, she'd find that he fell asleep with his arms wrapped around her and his long dick touching against her leg. It was already night time, so unless Iri did not wish to sleep with the heavily perverted man who seemed to fancy her a lot, she could retreat to her own shabby bed or let herself sink into this high quality one, sandwiched between Hank and the sukuta.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri gave the sukuta some water to drink, watching her pass out again soon afterwards. Yeah, she wasn't going anywhere without at least a full night from the looks of it. Still, she remained to watch over her for a while, soon joined by the rest of the merry bunch. Looking at the lamia, it appeared that she was pregnant too, unlike the succubus. That one had to have some kind of magic to keep herself from getting pregnant easily. Hank was looking rather drunk at this point, quickly moving to grab onto the anudorian. She wasn't sure whether she was up for it. Still, her nature seemed to push her towards doing the man, much as she was loathe to admit it.

Before either of them could get anywhere, however, Hank ended up falling asleep as well. Sighing, she carefully pulled her top back in place, debating where to sleep. Her own bed wasn't too bad after the improvements, but this one was much better. After a while, she sighed and decided to sleep alongside everybody else, concluding that the comfort was simply too nice an incentive to pass the chance up. Plus, the sukuta could probably use someone a bit more level-headed than Hank sleeping next to her. And speaking of her, the anudorian couldn't help but wonder how she'd react to the news of what happened at the bandit camp.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=83/83 ; Pregnant

One night of sleep later... Iri awoke to the feeling of an even fatter belly. Looking down, it'd appear as if she were several months along and was expecting pretty soon. As well, a familiar sight played before Iri. She saw the sukuta in a state Iri could certainly identify with. She was squirming with uncontrollable lust, and no longer on the side opposite Hank. Instead she was now atop Hank, who was still so sleepy and drunk that he barely registered her presence on top of him. Casually yet hastily, Iri saw the sukuta grab his half erect cock and slip it into herself. There, she'd begin bucking her hips up and down as Hank's cock quickly got more erect, allowing her to move more easily and thrust herself up and down along his length. "Uuuugh... Fuck already." Hank groaned, apparently suffering a hangover as he seemed just awake enough to recognize he had to satisfy a crazy cat woman riding his dick while his head was no doubt pounding.

As Hank commenced having reluctant sex with the sukuta in heat, Iri would realize her clothes were gone. As were everyone elses. Even though Hank was naked, his clothes should have been nearby. Though, nearby sounds of washing indicated that the goblin servants must have come and taken their clothes to be washed. At the same time, a knock came to the door of Hank's house. "Fuck... Can you get it... Buttercup?" Hank inquired, grunting while the sukuta seemed to be giving Hank a run for his money with the way she was pounding herself on his crotch. "Cum... Cum! Give it to me...!" the sukuta moaned, her fingers visibly digging into Hank's skin painfully while demanding his seed. All while Hank growled, trying his best to hurry up and fill her so she'd calm down.

Meanwhile, the knocking continued.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri woke up with a groan, feeling suprisingly heavy. She quickly figured out why: it looked like her pregnancy was moving at an accelerated rate somehow. Looking around, she also noticed that the sukuta was up and moving again. And in heat. Which meant that Hank, who was certainly nursing a hangover now, would have no choice but to let her ride him until she was finally satisfied. It looked like he'd get little reprieve or rest today, something he didn't seem to happy about. Seeing him be reluctant about having a girl impale herself on his cock was a bit unusual, considering the kind of personality he had, but understandable in this situation.

More importantly, Iri had to deal with two things. First, her clothes were missing. She quickly realized why: the goblins weren't particularly quiet with doing the laundry. The second problem was a bit more annoying: she'd have to answer the door. "Yeah, yeah, gimme a sec..." Doing so while naked didn't appeal to her much, though. Getting up, she began to look for a sheet or a towel she could use to cover herself up, leaving the room and taking a brief detour to the bathroom or any other room that looked like it had something useful. Once she managed to wrap herself up - or utterly failed to do so - she'd reluctantly come down to answer the door. "Who's there?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=70/70, EP=83/83 ; Pregnant, Nude

Looking around everywhere, Iri seemed unable to find much of anything to cover herself. It seemed like Hank's house was deprived of much resources, unlike a normal house. Indeed, as far as she could recall, after baths Hank just seemed to drip dry. Something Iri could do to improve the living conditions, perhaps?

And so, she'd be answering the door nude, with her fat belly and enlarged breasts sticking out as a result of the pregnancy. On the other side were three male goblins, all of whom seemed to immediately recognize Iri. Rather than jump on the obviously nude and vulnerable woman, they all got on their hands and knees as if begging, and beg they did. "M-mistress! Please!" they begged. "W-we are the goblins that so offended you before! Y-yes! We played with your pussy and treated you as if you were lesser than us! We see now, we see! Please! Become our chieftain! Our old chieftain is gone and all of our other brothers are dead! It's just the three of us now! Please, help us revitalize our tribe! W-we will swear our lives in service to you before death takes us and we join the lord in Hell as our spirits leave this world!"

In an odd circumstance, it seemed Iri could command her own minions, like Hank did, if she so chose to accept and become their leader in their desperate time of need.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri blinked, then briefly rubbed her eyes. Nope, the three of them were still there. Huh. The girl wondered what to make of this. On one hand, minions could be nice. She could have them do odd jobs and whatnot, make them useful around here or something. Perhaps help her out in achieving her goals, even. On the other hand, did she really have a reason to help this sorry lot out? They've caused her trouble before. Then again, it was kind of Drada and Qui's fault that she got mixed up in this, really. Plus, they really needed help. She could probably convince Hank to let her keep those three around as long as they've proven themselves useful.

"Fine, fine, I get it." Iri sighed. "Come in." She invited them, closing the door once they were inside. With how desperate they were, she didn't feel good about the thought of turning them away. Plus, that kind of loyalty was hard to find. "I can be your chief. Still, how did you lot know where to look for me?" Now this was a good question. Were rumors circulating already about her or something? Or did they just find her by accident? Come to think of it, how did they escape the massacre? The girl wasn't entirely fond of Drada or Qui, but she had to admit that they were good. She was actually curious about what she missed after her escape from the camp, come to think of it.