Shadow Gaiden (Grave) GM'd by Maf

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadow Gaiden (Grave) GM'd by Maf

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Heat(16/20)

Hank nodded slowly when he was thanked, perhaps surprisingly not thinking this deed would get him sex either. Hank didn't seek to capitalize on this at all in fact. As if he delivered a genuine gift. Then, at the mention of unwanted children, Hank nodded again, before putting on display a bottle of medicine he had acquired. "I know, darlin'. Darda mentioned it when she came in." he reminded Iri of the conversation before. "I got ya covered." he said, putting it on her bed, since there was little else place to put it. "Today's mah day off, but I got work tomorrow. Hence why I was naked and enjoyin' myself." he said with a chuckle, as sexual thoughts naturally flooded into her mind. As he stopped talking, Iri felt the trickles of lady fluid flowing down her leg. Now that Hank would be in the house, the thought that a perfectly good cock isn't that far away would no doubt eat away at the last of her resistance, and trying out the city would be no good either.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri picked up the bottle and examined it. Mostly she did so to find something besides the thought of sex to focus on. Also because she wanted to familiarize herself with the medicine and how to use it. Unfortunately, that would not take long, leaving her with nothing to do, really. Going to town was out of the question - well, unless she fancied a trip to the pillories at least. If Hank was still with her after taking the medicine, she'd ask him about other people living in the house. If he buggered off by then... Well, she could always go take a look herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Heat(12/20)

Hank shrugged. "Just smurf, who does most of the thinkin' 'round here, the goblins, and the succubus and lamia you met. Dun worry about 'em. They're with me, heh." he chuckled, giving clear indication that he basically has had sex with every woman in the house, with the odd exception of 'smurf', who Hank looked a bit different in expression when talking about.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri felt intrigued. Much as she felt her resistance waning. Taking the meds unfortnately didn't help with that. Still, she couldn't help her curiosity. "Uh, if you don't mind me asking... Who's smurf? I have to admit, that's a rather unusual nickname to have."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Heat(11/20)

"She's basically my... fine ass all assistant girl." he declared, with the word 'financial' seemingly being beyond him. "She's a girl that has it all fucked up. Not much for sex either. As evil as I can be, she was kinda like a dog in the rain. I didn't have the cruelty to just say fukkit." he shrugged.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah. I get it, I think..." Iri replied, not sure what to say. Her opinion of Hank improved a little bit once more. She'd have to go meet this 'smurf' later, maybe get to know her. For the time being, however, she probably needed some rest. "Well, thanks for everything. Still, I'm kinda worn out right now after all the stuff I went through yesterday, Drada roped me into infiltrating a goblin camp and all that jazz... I think I'd like to rest up a bit now." The girl wanted to be alone for a while to recover. She was not in a hurry to go crazy over sex again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Heat, Horny

Hank nodded. "If that 'heat' ever becomes a problem... I'm yer man~" he said with a wink, before letting her be alone. Unfortunately, she soon heard Hank beginning his party. Many goblins went into his room as he called them for a romp of fun. The house creaked audibly with the sounds of sex soon to follow. And it didn't take long for Iri's resistance to fade completely. Her pussy wanted more, and madness struck. She had some choice in how to satisfy this need for seed, however.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri groaned. She probably should have expected Hank to start screwing everybody in the house as soon as he left her room. Which in turn left her in a position where her willpower would eventually fail her. Now that she was feeling too desperate to resist, she could see only two options. Go into the man's room and let him take her, or go outside and get herself raped by gods knew how many demons. Not a very hard choice. Panting heavily as she felt herself get really wet with each passing second, the girl discarded her clothing and promptly made her way to the room from which the sounds of sex kept coming. If she had to suffer this madness-inducing noise, then she'd get some as well, dammit!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pushing, or shoving, the door open to Hank's room, Iri would see a bed crowded with various women. Several goblins were around Hank, many licking his manhood and balls while the lamia and the succubus lounged calmly on their own sections of the bed, as if waiting their turn. When Iri came in, Hank raised a hand in greeting. "Come on in!" he cheered, and once Iri inevitably got closer, Hank would take her into his hands, and let her adjust her over his big cock, before letting her slam herself down however she saw fit.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Hank didn't waste much time on pleasantries, and neither did Iri. Rather, she simply moved on top of him, letting the man steady her as she took the right position, then simply slammed down, taking his cock inside her pussy. After that, things went pretty much just like before, except that this time it was the Anudorian fucking someone rather than being fucked. She quickly picked up a fast pace, hips moving up and down as she moaned, mating like a wild animal. She craved the feeling of a dick inside her cunt too much to care about appearances at that point, and was more concerned with getting as much pleasure as she could out of the act.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dropping herself onto Hank, Iri felt the madness find it's meal and start to release her from it's torture so long as she continued her motions. Hank held onto her ass, thrusting upwards into her enthusiastically while the other girls watched. "C'mon girls, help your new sister out, eh?" he said, as a goblin got behind Iri, and also grabbed the black rump before her. Iri soon felt the goblin's tongue slip into her anus, swirling around and licking her ass while another came by and began fingering her, helping her get the pleasure she needed to cum while Hank provided the upward force to help her that much more. The multiple angles of attention helped her along while the man plowed into the new tenant of his house hold. Soon enough the spirit weaver was brought uphill to that pillar of climax, her body stunned as she was rocked with a powerful orgasm. However, she still didn't get what her body needed.

After cumming, Hank took her by her waist, and flipped her over so that her back was to the bed and he was over her. He wrapped his arms around her back, and got her legs to wrap around his waist. Iri was slightly more calm after cumming, but she was far from sane. As such, her body embraced this, as Hank dove forth and stole her lips, kissing her passionately before he began power fucking Iri into the bed. Her ass was lifted up into the air such that his dick was drilling downwards into her body. "Gonna cum...!" Hank announced after a few minutes of this kind of fucking, which made her body tense and tighten, eager to receive his seed. His thrusting quickened to an animalistic pace, Iri able to feel his balls slapping against her ass, before he slammed deep. She could feel his balls pulsing against her ass, and his cock throb in her pussy, releasing hot and thick ropes of his seed into her womb to mix with Qui's remaining seed. After a few spurts, Iri felt herself calming down, whereas Hank began anew. Now sane, she found herself still getting fucked by Hank who took a moment to, after a few thrusts, swap her around such that she was face down against the bed with her ass up. He stood on his feet on the bed, before drilling himself downwards, fucking himself into her pussy as goblins came around to lick his balls as he drilled into her.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri continued to fuck Hank, bouncing up and down on his cock even as she felt the goblins begin to work on her. Combined with the man's upward thrusts, it made her experience intense pleasure that drove her to keep screwing wildly even as the worst of her frenzy abated. Matching her partner move for move, the girl continued to push herself into the inevitable climax and when it finally hit, it did so with force. She cried out loudly as she felt her body spasm, waves of pleasure running through her nervous system like fire. It was incredible, but she was not satisfied yet - not until she was filled with cum.

Right after the orgasm, Iri found herself pushed down onto the bed as Hank changed positions. Now on top and kissing her, he faced no resistance from the brown girl as she eagerly locked her body with his, happy to be plowed. As her ass was lifted up, her moans began to intesify as she knew what was about to come. Eventually, after a long while of being fucked hard, she got what she needed. Hot seed filled her waiting womb, her whole body shuddering as the tension built up from the fierce sex turned into bliss, the haze on her mind finally lifting.

Panting as she recovered from the wild fling, Iri was expecting things to end after this, similiarly to her session with Qui and Drada. She was a bit suprised as she felt Hank begin anew, quickly turning her around and leaving her with her face down, unable to find purchase with her legs in her current position. Not sure what to do and still feeling very sensitive after her climax, the desert girl eventually decided to she might as well see the ride through to it's end, her hips bucking once more as she let nature take it's course.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Drilling into her, Iri would find that Hank definitely knew what he was doing. So passionate and skilled were his thrusts that the moment she recovered from one climax, she felt her desire rise up again, filling her mind with madness inducing lust to the point that she was moving her hips back against his own mere moments after cumming. Their copulation continued for what seemed like a mere while, before Iri would happen to be aware just long enough after another climax that it was already dark. Based on where the sun was last, it meant that the short while she envisioned was actually over an hour. Iri could feel a great amount of cum sloshing about inside of her as well, which released itself in a spurt of juices when Hank freed his length from her still yet needy folds after his most recent climax.

It didn't help that he brushed his still leaking cock along her folds in a teasing manner after releasing her. He'd make to lay on the bed, while bringing Iri with him. Facing away from him in a reverse cowgirl position, Hank slapped her ass a few times, chuckling as he did so as if to encourage her on. "I know you ain't done. C'mon now, ride until you can ride no more!" he demanded a test of Iri's endurance. Meanwhile, a certain bored succubus got tired of waiting.

"You're taking too long." said the pink haired succubus at Hank's side, before Iri suddenly felt the succubus's breasts against her back, and another length press against her rear entry. The succubus embraced Iri, before moaning behind her as she slipped her cock into Iri's ass, double penetrating her along with Hank as the man simply laughed with amusement at the development, now fondling both female asses in front of him, and enjoying the view of how full Iri's rump was.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri lost track of time as she was fucked, shaking her hips while going from one orgasm to another. It wasn't until she noticed it was getting dark that she realized just how much time she spent having sex - or how full she was. She couldn't even count how many times she came during that time. Still, it wasn't long after that observation that Hank finally pulled out of her. As she was left there for a moment, panting and feeling cum drip from her cunt, the girl realized that as exhausted as she was, she still wanted some more.

Lifted up and placed in a position on top once more - though a different one - Iri took a moment to orient herself and catch a breath before starting again. Which left her open to the tender mercies of the succubus. Squirming in the demon's embrace from both the unexpected penetration and Hank's "encouragement", the Anudorian soon began to move, trying to maintain balance as she was pushing her hips against not one but two cocks this time. With both of her holes filled, the stimulation she felt was even greater than before, spurning her to put all of her remaining energy into riding the two dicks until she couldn't move anymore.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Fine

Moving her ass between her two partners, Iri felt both cocks shifting in and out of her ass and pussy while the succubus and Hank also helped out, moving back and forth in piston motions to get her off. Moving like that, it wasn't too long before all three of them were cumming together, more cum being poured into Iri's body. And like that, their love making continued until quite literally everyone was tired, at least amongst the three of them.

When next Iri awoke, she found herself a sweaty, smelly, sexual mess. She was laying next to Hank, who was laying next to just about everyone. A few goblins were using Iri's body as a pillow, some among them with dildos still inside of their pussies. And the succubus was on the opposite side of Hank, no cock of hers to be seen, just the feminine tone of her crotch. Once one person began to wake up, they all did, all writhing and getting out of bed one by one. Hank seemed to be the last to want to get out of bed, soundly sleeping in his bed as all the women got up to go get washed, most washing themselves in the backyard, while others took turns using the shower.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri groggily got out of the bed, still feeling a little sore from all the exertions that took place. Frowning as she smelled the results of what happened, the girl made her way out of the room, opting to take her time and wait for her turn in the shower rather than go outside to clean herself in the backyard. Once she was done with the morning ablutions, the Anudorian went back to her room and got herself dressed, silently noting that she'd have to get some new clothes for herself, if only to ensure that she had some spare outfits. With that out of the way, the brown-skinned girl went off to find something to eat. She could probably make some kind of breakfast for herself as soon as she managed to locate the kitchen, assuming there were no designated chefs cooking for everyone in this place. Didn't Hank mention something about cooking as one of the potential chores?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Fine

Checking downstairs after her shower, Iri would be passed by Hank who was a bit too harassed to throw her any sexual or murderous vibes as the succubus was forcing him to shower and he was grumping his way along unwillingly. Checking their foodstocks, Iri would find that Hank was a man who loved his meat. Red, bloody slabs of various creatures, some of which she couldn't even identify, were stashed in an ice locker enchanted to stay cold. Otherwise, there were many wooden props up outside with meat danging from ropes over a low smoking fire. The goblins looked to be following instructions given to them as they smoked the meat, making jerky for some nicely preserved food. Iri was free to cook something, or eat the jerky they had prepared and put into storage.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri was rather pleased. Meat was fairly high in her list of favorite foodstuffs. Even jerky, the almost universal travel food. That being said, now that she wasn't on the road and had some time to cook if Hank's earlier gripes were any indication, she decided to make herself something else. Picking out a meat she could recognize, the girl started her preparations - carving a couple decent slices for herself, tenderizing a bit and seasoning them with whatever she could find (salt and some herbs, hopefully) and finally frying them on a pan or best equivalent of one she could find. Perhaps not an usual kind of breakfast, but it worked for her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=38/50, EP=83/83 ; Fine

Rolls:
Iri takes 12 Pleasure

While cooking, footsteps came down the creaking stairs before Hank came into the kitchen, following the sound of food being prepared. With a lecherous grin, he approached Iri and slipped in behind her, one hand going to roughly grope her ass and the other slipping his fingers over her breast and each finger bumping over her nipple. Despite her feeling satisfied, her latent sexual desire stirred, threatening to awaken and cause her to attack Hank right there. Thankfully he let her go with just one grope.

"'Mornin' darlin. Gotta say I was quite happy to see you join the fun~!" he chuckled. "Do me a solid and make me some grub too, and I'll see to it that yer rewarded nicely. After all, you look like the kinda girl that might enjoy killin' as much as I do. If that's the case... I'ma take you on a nice little trip~" he promised, asking for a share in what she was cooking (she would probably have to add more meat) before going to the living room where a dining table sat for guests to eat in a casual manner. The dining room seemed to have been repurposed into a sex room, if the bedroom alone wasn't enough.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri shivered. Whatever it was that made her so goddamn vulnerable to sexual assaults, it was going to be really inconvenient. Sighing, she moved to prepare more meat, taking Hank's likely carnivorous appetite into account. Once the meat was done, she grabbed a pair of plates and piled the fried slices on top of them before moving to the living room. It looked like Hank had already taken the time to modify the dining room to suit his tastes after taking this place over.

"Right, here ya go." Iri put one plate plate in front of the man before sitting on a free chair to eat her own share. "So, a trip." She started, speaking in between bites. "A trip for killing people. Mind sharing some details on who, what and why?" The girl asked.

Last edited: