Shadow Gaiden (Grave) GM'd by Maf

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadow Gaiden (Grave) GM'd by Maf

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=68/83 ; Fine, Dark Armorx4, grappled, whoring out, Horny

(Iri is paid 50 denarii)

Iri is led over to the bed as she dispels her armor. "Oh! A nice trick indeed, but you still have more clothes on." the merchant cooed, quickly gripping Iri's sexy pants and pulling them down and throwing them across the room. With her lower half exposed, the man bent Iri over the bed, seemingly and perhaps thankfully not caring for the handcuffs. "What a nice pink pussy you have." the man chuckled, before burying his face against her ass, his tongue assaulting her sex, licking her up and down while his hands caressed her ass, intimately getting to know the sexual areas of the woman he's about to fuck. And so long as Iri didn't stop him, he'd bring her to 'the point' where she'd start to go crazy. Just a minute of stimulation and Iri felt the beast within awakening. This man quickly began to look like just meat for her pussy to devour. It didn't matter who, when, why, or how, she'd enter the point of no return.

Thankfully he wouldn't make her fight for her sexual meal. Once Iri was quickly gushing with love fluids, he began uttering things she wouldn't even understand or care about at that point. Throwing her top off as well so that she was nude, the fat merchant got on top of her on the bed, getting his own pants off before quickly slamming his dick into her pussy. The old and poorly made bed creaked and shifted as he quickly got to business. Iri felt a sizable cock slam itself in, but certainly not the biggest she's had. Perhaps the biggest partner she's had yet, as his body on top of her own was quite heavy, pushing her hard into the bed while his hips rocked and delivered his shaft inside of her, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filling the room and adding to the other sounds of smut filling the building.

The romp of the merchant slamming himself into Iri continued for a while, with a midway switch of position to have Iri on her back and drilling into her tight folds from the front. The switch allowed her to catch a glimpse of his sack, which looked painfully inflated. The man seemed passionate enough to relieve himself of his issue as he had his arms locked around Iri as the sexually mad Anudorian shadow weaver bucked back against him to drain him of all those fluids. Such actions led to a climax, with the merchant groaning and hilting inside of her, leaning back with eyes rolling into the back of his head before a torrent of cum gushed into Iri's womb, quickly filling her till she was full and beyond. His heavy ballsack shrunk slowly as he came, pouring everything into her as her belly slowly inflated due to him deflating his balls of all the cum he had backed up. This continued until Iri felt herself cumming from the non-stop sex and gushing of semen into her body, thusly calming down and able to look down and see that she looked a few months along with a baby.

"Lovely. I needed that~" the merchant cooed, leaving Iri with a bag of denarii and promptly fleeing the room.

(Iri gains 50 corruption)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri tried her best to ignore the man's comments, part displeased with how things were going for her and part grateful that she didn't have to do anything aside of bending over, at least. And she had to admit, for a fat bastard he knew what he was doing. Soon enough, she began to feel that usual maddening desire to fuck as her arousal spiked. Soon, she started to pant, then moan as the man continued his work while the girl felt a burning desire to have his cock shoved inside of her.

Thankfully, she didn't have to wait long. Soon enough her "client" was on top of her, ramming his dick inside her cunt while she groaned with satisfaction. Iri could hear him say something, but she didn't care enough to listen. All she cared about was bucking her hips while pinned under the man's bulk, savoring the feeling of being fucked hard. Her moans got louder as the last of restraint left her, the girl screwing the merchant almost as hard as he did her. She barely registered the change in position, too focused on having sex. Then she noticed what was so unusual about her partner.

Were she in a proper state of mind, Iri would be bewildered by the size of the man's balls. Lost in pleasure, she only increased her efforts, longing to be filled up by the cum inside. And after a few moments, she got her wish as the man came, filling her to her limit and beyond. The girl climaxed as she felt her womb stretch from the hot seed inside of it, finally starting to calm down from her erotic frenzy. By the time she completely recovered, however, the man was gone and she was left looking as if she was pregnant.

Iri grimaced as she stood up slowly, collecting her clothes. She really didn't want to imagine how much cum got pumped inside of her. For now, she had to do something about it. She scanned the room for something she could dump it into while she tried to force the white liquid out of her. If she couldn't find anything like that, she'd have to go look for something, or even leave the building entirely and do it elsewhere. Those options didn't exactly appeal to her, though.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=33/41, PP=50/50, EP=68/83 ; Nude, Weakenedx1

(Iri is weakened temporarily after sex with the mutated man)

Iri found a bucket for just such a purpose, able to empty out the contents of her pussy into it, actually filling the five liter sized bucket up well over halfway with ease once her belly was empty. Still, after that romp, Iri was covered in sweat from the fat merchant on top of her, and her pussy and inner thighs were sticky from his cum. Her legs trembled after emptying all the cum from her body, feeling weak. Thankfully though, another customer didn't just stumble in after the first.

She was naked and alone in the petty bedroom, with the lightstone still shining and casting away the darkness. Her clothes were thrown all over the room thanks to the merchant.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Panting from exhaustion, Iri looked around for some kind of rag to clean the rest of the cum off of her body before dressing herself. She briefly considered walking out, but in her current state that was a horrible idea, she felt. In fact, she could barely focus enough to get her thoughts in order and her legs felt as if her knees were about to give out. She could use her powers, yes, but that was about as much as she could pull off. Rather than risk going out, the girl opted to get dressed and try to rest. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to deal with more men anytime soon.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Grappled

Rolls:
Perception: Critical Fail

Iri lays in bed to rest. Letting her body relax after the intense sex the merchant gave her, Iri was unfortunate to find her senses dulled by the fact that her consciousness left her. Laying in the bed left Iri falling asleep for but a moment against her will as her body demanded rest. A short time later, she awoke to perhaps be alarmed by a familiar tall figure standing over her. The horrific mutant of a horse man that was walking through the halls before was now standing before her. Before she could react, he used a single hand to grab her legs by her ankles, lifting her up out of the bed so that she was hanging upside down facing away from him. "Explain yourself." the mutant demanded, the freak of nature's hand feeling rough and course, as if mutated to be like that of another species. Just bare indications were present to suggest he was once human. "And do not try magic. I will snap your bones before you can." he warned her that he'd attempt to shatter her ankle bones if she tried to get frisky.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

'Shit.'

Iri tried not to show any fear. Mentally, she was cursing up a storm at her own carelessness. Her recent track record was just goddamn horrible. She briefly considered trying something, but aside of her armor she didn't have many abilities she could possibly invoke before the mutated male got a chance to break her leg. And she doubted the armor would help much. The girl briefly wondered how he knew she had powers - was he merely assuming, or did someone tell him? Either was possible, really.

After a moment of deliberation, Iri decided to speak. She'd have to pick her words carefully. And going by her earlier interactions with the demon siblings from the last two days, people of Acheron had little patience when asking for information. "I was looking for a friend. He went to this part of town and didn't come back at the time he usually does, so I went searching. I've got no idea where exactly he could have disappeared, so I decided to search any place I've managed to find. Didn't know what this place is and I've heard it's dangerous around these parts, so I snuck in to avoid potential trouble. Ran into a fatass who thought I was a whore and since I didn't want to cause a mess by fighting, I did him. That's about it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Enthralled

Rolls:
Resistance: Failed

"Well, you have used one of my beds and also robbed me of one of my customers." the mutant declared. "In addition, my operation is not entirely legal here. I cannot let anyone find out. I'm sure you understand." he declared, before grabbing and flipping Iri over, now holding her by her hands with her face looking towards his. His eyes began to glow, "So, I'll just have to trust that you won't tell anyone. Right?" he inquired, before Iri would feel her eyes locked to his own nightmarish gaze as if she were being pulled in. Iri felt him invading her mind, taking over. As every second passed, she felt herself growing more and more fond of the mutant. She began to feel like this creature was dear to her, and that she could trust everything he says while also wanting to do anything she could to make him happy.

Upon seeing Iri's change of expression, the horse man actually let her down to her feet. "You belong to me now. However, news of your disappearance cannot spread. So, go find your friend. If it's about people that have been disappearing, you'll do well off going right down the street until you see the green blinds over the windows. That's probably where your friend is. In addition, you are to act like this never happened, and you are never to mention the existence of my establishment. Come back to me every night, and reaffirm your loyalty to me." he commanded of her. Once he said that, he promptly let Iri leave the brothel to go and search for Hank.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri let out a small yelp as she was flipped, mostly because of the mutant's declaration and the sinking feeling she got from it. She tried to focus and prepare to fight, but then she caught his gaze and froze. In mere moments, she felt her will melt and fall apart, surrendering control over her mind to the creature before her. Her expression softened as she found herself growing increasingly eager to obey the horse man, trust and submissive affection replacing any feelings she had towards him prior to this.

"As you wish." The girl found herself replying to her new master before leaving. As she walked, Iri slowly slipped back into her role of searching for the missing hired killer, to avoid casting any suspicion on her behaviour. She continued to walk down the street, on the lookout for the green drapes in windows of buildings she walked past. She briefly wondered whether Hank would be in the middle of killing or fucking the occupants of the structure. With him, both options seemed equally possible.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And so Iri strutted down the street after her escapades of whoring herself out and becoming enthralled to a mutated horse man. She eventually found such a building matching the description of what she was looking for, only problem was the corpse laying in front of the door with a huge hole in his stomach, and rather familiar laughter coming from within the building.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

(Rub it in, why won't ya.)

Iri stared at the corpse with a fair bit of disgust. She had no idea what kind of weapon could have done something like that to a person and frankly, she didn't really want to know. It wasn't that hard to guess who was responsible, though, and judging by the laughter coming from inside of the building it seemed that the friendly neighbourhood killer for hire was having the time of his life. The girl briefly debated going inside to lend a hand, but in the end decided to wait outside. It sounded that Hank was doing pretty damn fine by himself, he was just taking longer than usual. Though if she ended up having to wait longer than fifteen minutes or he stopped laughing, she'd go in.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Waiting outside, it would be a few minutes and sounds of muffled beatings and gunfire followed by pleas of help and sadistic laughter before Hank was coming out from the building somewhat soaked in blood. "Hehehe... Hey darlin!" He said to Iri. "You got the smell of sex on ya! You musta had fun too!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri glanced at Hank, ready to sigh as was her reflex. Then she noticed just how much blood he had on him, none of it his from the looks of it. "Really." She deadpanned. "Looks to me like you've had way more of it." She remarked, changing the subject. "Is... Everybody inside dead?" The girl asked, hesitating for a moment. Honestly, she was sure that the answer to that question was yes, but with that guy you never knew. "Oh, and you're kinda late by the way. Not that anybody cared... Except me, apparently." Iri shook her head as she said that. Was this normal around here, and she was the only one off or something?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iri: HP=41/41, PP=50/50, EP=83/83 ; Enthralled(By Stupidsexyhorseman)

"There's still the little ones cowering n'the corner and shit, but I'm pretty sure that they didn't wanna be there even before I showed up." he chuckled. Though when she mentioned being the only one who cared, despite her smelling of cum and he of blood, he came up to Iri and delivered a firm kiss to her lips, reaching down and grabbing her ass, one finger poking against her rear entry. The slight bit of touch he gave her made the adoration for the horse man she recently found quite attractive and friendly shake a little in it's firmness. Though it still held strong yet. The love seeded into her mind too deep to be uprooted easily. "I knew I liked you when I first saw ya. Let's go home, darlin'." He said, urging her to come along with him to return to their home.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, makes sen-" Iri began only to be cut off by Hank's sudden actions. The kiss caught her off guard, though the poking that came afterwards helped her rally a bit, even if it did shake some of the implanted feelings a little. As the contact finally broke, the girl sighed, reasoning that this was just the kind of person Hank was: grabby and doing whatever he pleased. "Yeah, yeah." She chuckled slightly despite herself, following her odd landlord back home.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Returning home with Hank, Iri was welcomed back home to the smell of bacon cooking. The goblins were apparently at work, delivering everyone's dinner to them in the form of bacon strips. "Hell yeah! Well done girls!" Hank cheered, taking a plate of bacon and flopping into his chair before beginning to chow down. "We're home, girl! Take a load off!" he offered to Iri.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri grabbed a plate for herself, loading a pile of bacon on top of it. "You ever eat anything besides meat?" The girl asked even as she began to chow down. Not that meat was a bad thing, she had to admit. It's just that perhaps looking into a little variety from time to time would be nice, once she got used to living in this place.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, not usually. Hank only likes meat." a goblin replied.

"Damn skippy! Eat meat!" he encouraged, chowing down like a savage carnivore that he probably was. "What else is there to eat but meat?" he inquired with a mouth full of food, eating like a goofy slob.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Iri's eyebrow twitched. Seeing Hank eat was something she could have probably lived without - his table manners made it a less than pleasant sight. "Vegetables, fruit, bread..." She started to count, then realized that the carnivore was extremely unlikely to change his habits that much. "Eggs, cheese, fish..." That was probably closer to his habits, but still a fair distance away. "Ah, whatever. I'm not convincing you with that, aren't I?" She sighed as she continued to eat her own meal. "... You know, I've been thinking. I want to look around for clues about my power and whatnot, but I can't do it while sitting around here. And I don't know the place as well as you do." The girl started, growing serious. "If that offer about working with you is still open... I think I'll take it." Iri still had some reservations about it. But in her current situation, she didn't think she had that many options that could yield any success without getting her in more trouble.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right, you have that power that you wanted checkin' out! Yeah, I know someone who can do that too. They're a thief though. Stealin' all kindsa shit! I haven't seen em lately though. She's usually hangin' around bars and the like. Dunno if she left Acheron or what the fuck." Hank shrugged. "Keep an eye out for her. She was a little one, 'bout four and a half feet tall. Had green hair done back into a bun and some pretty little blue eyes. Can't miss her!" he chuckled.

"If you wanna feed me different shit though, feel free! Hope you're cookin's better than these little eye candy goblins here though!" he laughed, reaching for a female goblin and harassing her a bit with his perverted hands. In reaction, she just seemed to get a naughty grin before she jumped Hank and started sucking his cock in front of Iri.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"A thief, huh? Yeah, I can see how it'd work." Iri nodded. Her powerset was quite suited to sneaking around, moving undetected and infiltration, even if she lacked the experience or sense to capitalize on that. "I'll keep an eye on her... Assuming she didn't leave or got in trouble." Which was still very much a possibility, even with those powers. Further musings were interrupted when the two perverts in front of her started getting busy, however. The girl just sighed, finishing her meal while the goblin gave Hank a blowjob. "I'll think about it." The anudorian shook her head, choosing not to comment on that. She'd rather finish her meal, wash up and retire to bed after a day like this.