What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
The only quest I'm miss now is the 1st one after the trial. I can't turn it in even through I went back into area and found the sparkle.
That quest goes to one of the knights downstairs in the living areas. He should be in room marked 1 (First set of rooms far left)

wayu

Lurker
Reputation score
The way to the old prison tower is the underground prison in the castle
and i found the what to do next after rank 9 .. go to atelier and just talk to some NPC in the building
dev say this game has not been finished yet. After completing the Knight rank 9 mission you have Newgame+ talk with knight front rank mission board

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
can someone help me with the first 4 quest i only 450p and i believe i done all 4 quest
First quest:go to first trial dungeon (slimes), and find the shining object where you found the trial's chest and gave to the knight
Second Quest:Go to hospital and visit old man.
Third quest:Go kill insects in the house west of imperial city and the nest
Fourth quest:Find elixir, go to slums (west sector of imperial city) found on page 10 by Tomori post
even sending to elf girl away which give me nothing

TuTTuru

Reputation score
The way to the old prison tower is the underground prison in the castle
and i found the what to do next after rank 9 .. go to atelier and just talk to some NPC in the building
I know the location of it, though have no idea where to fetch water. tried to get some shining object under the well near the slums and went to the tower but quest seems unable to complete.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know the location of it, though have no idea where to fetch water. tried to get some shining object under the well near the slums and went to the tower but quest seems unable to complete.
Go to Astra port. Change to night. Buy at the pub.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im on my 2nd 'Major quest' stuff. which i have to defeat some kind of lion mob, dang it hurts...
If you were defeated, the hunter will save you.

2ndboss_bug.png

How did you pass him? He is blocking the way. Is this one of the game breaking bug?

EDIT: Darnit, its a confirmed bug.
From the dev's blog:
Knight rank 2 → 3 rank up quest,
If you lose the chimaera, the hunter will be obstructed in the way and can not get out.

→ If you talk to the hunter and do not defeat in the road and you lose to Chimaera,
The hunter will block the road and can not leave.
(To be fixed)
EDIT2: If you want to avoid this bug, make sure you were defeated first by the wolves. If you see the hunter first/defeated by the chimera, you will get this bug.

Last edited:

khazmodan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone can post guide to complete rank 2 knight quests? and why i cant do town quests?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
did someone get luck to get different quest from orc in knight guild, he only gives quest to get herbs for 3 days.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did someone get luck to get different quest from orc in knight guild, he only gives quest to get herbs for 3 days.
Nope, same herb quest from him, I just take quests from the adventure guild in the city once I'm done with the ones in the knight guild. There's also the hard quests that are at the back of the room in the knight's guild which tasks you with harder stuff like beating the blue plant monster in the 2nd rank quest map. I've yet to reach that point though.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
If you were defeated, the hunter will save you.

View attachment 19359

How did you pass him? He is blocking the way. Is this one of the game breaking bug?

EDIT: Darnit, its a confirmed bug.
From the dev's blog:
Knight rank 2 → 3 rank up quest,
If you lose the chimaera, the hunter will be obstructed in the way and can not get out.

→ If you talk to the hunter and do not defeat in the road and you lose to Chimaera,
The hunter will block the road and can not leave.
(To be fixed)
Havent really had problems with those. I lost but he didnt obstruct the way, I guess its luck?

ments

Reputation score
where you can use bathing suit?

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A little confused by the beginning of the story so far. Does anyone know why the blond elf is signing up as a knight when these people destroyed her kingdom? Also is there a reason for her changing armour when going on missions?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Please help with the quest to deliver a gift or message to the wise man? by the girl with the yellow roof house in port astra...

ments

Reputation score
Please help with the quest to deliver a gift or message to the wise man? by the girl with the yellow roof house in port astra...
in astra port town fin girl in house, than sail to viliage island go tu church, second floor left side speak with doctor, than return to girl

ments

Reputation score
could ayone help me with piramid quest, im in lava room, where statuete is, what should i do next, i interacted with everything, nothing happens

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A little confused by the beginning of the story so far. Does anyone know why the blond elf is signing up as a knight when these people destroyed her kingdom? Also is there a reason for her changing armour when going on missions?
She must become and then tries her best to archive the highest position - Valkyria ( the one who can be granted a wish) in order to restore her kingdom, even it requires her to register as a knight in the enemy kingdom cuz this is the only place that can promote a knight to Valkyria.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Ok I got the letter and doing zombie quest.. buuuut.. I killed all the zombies except the place where I have to cross some kind of waterway and the old man wont leave what do I do?