What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

i found another, from what i see you have to switch from day to night.

i found the last... yes, 1 of 3 are in the day and you can find the other 2 in the night

Where can i find the 3 person of the Astora city quest? i just found the dragon
A poster earlier explained it. Look around port town at night. In well and by docks

As for me, im stuck at what to do in the desert. So far Ive:

Cleared both puzzle chests
Got a letter from a pyramid
Raided bandit slums in a town at night and.....failed ;)
I know there is a haunted house out there for me to go into, but no torch. and there is a river town that wont let me in

Okay 2 questions- can someone explain the puzzle chests- with the number patterns? They seem simple if I only knew what I was trying to do.. Also- where can I get a torch or something to create light?

Actually 1 more question- What's the point in door upgrades? Does that lock out some sleep molestation scenes or something? The way it's worded it's like- oh anyone can get in if you don't buy a DOOR. But I wonder if that's actually important at all. If anyones figured.

can someone explain how to complete rank 2 knight quest with the heart/lewd sign? first from the left.

Ok, I'm completely lost, I complete the first castle quest with the slimes removing the female knight armor, but I have no idea how to start the 2nd quest. I know someone mention going to hospital and visiting old man. but I have no idea what they mean. Can someone please tell me where I need to go next? Thank you.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm completely lost, I complete the first castle quest with the slimes removing the female knight armor, but I have no idea how to start the 2nd quest. I know someone mention going to hospital and visiting old man. but I have no idea what they mean. Can someone please tell me where I need to go next? Thank you.
after completing maze of trial, go to knight leader have chat, than go to knight guild - right part of castle, enterance from outside, there two types of quest - 1 where you send away elf girl, 2 on second flour in knight guild there are quest lists, after doing them you will acumulate points, witch on otherhand will unlock main quests, who will appear next to receptionist where yellow clover on floor

after completing maze of trial, go to knight leader have chat, than go to knight guild - right part of castle, enterance from outside, there two types of quest - 1 where you send away elf girl, 2 on second flour in knight guild there are quest lists, after doing them you will acumulate points, witch on otherhand will unlock main quests, who will appear next to receptionist where yellow clover on floor

I see, yes, I can accept quests finally.... Now I just I figure out where to go for the 4 quest up here.) Look like one is an H mission. Well, it's a start, thank you.

can some one help me - i have killed wasp/bee monster boss and completed all available side quests , but new main quest would not appear have rank 4
And few more questions, is there some other quests, than herb gathering, when you talk to orc, and what to do with recording stone - should i hide it somwhere

Last edited:
Stupid questions, but I can't find anything in regards to 2nd quest from the left. I've check everywhere and have no idea where to go. Also, I believe I did the first quest paper on the left which was to find the sparkle in the same area with the slime monster, but the quest is still active. can someone please elaborate about these 1st 4 quests?

Quest 2 Talk to the old man in the Hospital
Quest 3 Beehive exterminating outside the capital .. house on the west side
Quest 4 Check the clock and go to the slum talk to the NPC in pic guide.jpg npc.jpg

could use some help with bringing water to old prison tower, and quests for bringing some kind of transition stone to the factory? ugh

Okay 2 questions- can someone explain the puzzle chests- with the number patterns? They seem simple if I only knew what I was trying to do.. Also- where can I get a torch or something to create light?

Actually 1 more question- What's the point in door upgrades? Does that lock out some sleep molestation scenes or something? The way it's worded it's like- oh anyone can get in if you don't buy a DOOR. But I wonder if that's actually important at all. If anyones figured.
numbers shows, how many black spaces can be in a row

The way to the old prison tower is the underground prison in the castle
and i found the what to do next after rank 9 .. go to atelier and just talk to some NPC in the building

For the 2nd quest I finally got it. Thank you Tomori , I wouldn't have figure this out with out your help.

The only quest I'm miss now is the 1st one after the trial. I can't turn it in even through I went back into area and found the sparkle. 1 quest after trial.jpg 1 quest after trial.jpg

Back