What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
「探してほしい仲間はね……『ローウィン』『ヨリアス』『アリッサ』の3人だよ
anyone knew which town these 3 NPC is?

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
「探してほしい仲間はね……『ローウィン』『ヨリアス』『アリッサ』の3人だよ
anyone knew which town these 3 NPC is?
You're looking for a dragon on the left of the town past the wall during daytime, a grim reaper in the well at night time, and a woman being hit on/assaulted by two guys in the bottom right near the docks at night time

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sadly only one scene. (20 pictures in total 584 to 604 on sad panda). Probably nothing for yugifan.
Shhhhh. Also quality over quantity!!! I prefer if that is part of the story (and it could be more than 1 scene if the set is reused).

iWriter88

Reputation score
Anyone know if the author changed anything about the intro? Can I just load up my demo save?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I've just been walking around for 3 hrs understanding nothing... Please ... a save.. or a walkthrough please... ughhh

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
basically do the knight quest>rank up knight rank>repeat until new story
I don't know about scene hunt since I want to play pure route for 1st play
I just hope this game wont as complex as author's last game with fuck ton of secret to get true end

TuTTuru

Reputation score
finally managed to get one which is the bandit one haa.. finally!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
where is located old prison tower?

khazmodan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont know how to progress rank 2 knight quests, and i cant get town quests as well. please help...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So no pregnancy system? Lame...Oh well. Maybe someone else will do it then. : )

TuTTuru

Reputation score
im on my 2nd 'Major quest' stuff. which i have to defeat some kind of lion mob, dang it hurts...

alan0n

Reputation score
Here is a WIP machine translated partial. Its got most of the interface, weapons, armors, items, skills, states, and some names and misc text done.

It has not been tested. (Well except for about the first 5 minutes of game) So Id save frequently if you want to apply it.​
Honestly not sure if Ill do more on it or not. Will largely depend on how much I like the game as I play through it. Anyway, its better than nothing IMHO.

Attachments

iWriter88

Reputation score
Here is a WIP machine translated partial. Its got most of the interface, weapons, armors, items, skills, states, and some names and misc text done.

It has not been tested. (Well except for about the first 5 minutes of game) So Id save frequently if you want to apply it.​
Honestly not sure if Ill do more on it or not. Will largely depend on how much I like the game as I play through it. Anyway, its better than nothing IMHO.
...just to make sure you just c+p the files into the game folder right? b.c. i did so and everything is still in japanese

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
...just to make sure you just c+p the files into the game folder right? b.c. i did so and everything is still in japanese
IIRC you need to unpack the game.rgss3a, extract all its files to the root game folder, then remove the .rgss3a (Delete or rename it), then extract the files from the partial to overwrite those files

iWriter88

Reputation score
IIRC you need to unpack the game.rgss3a, extract all its files to the root game folder, then remove the .rgss3a (Delete or rename it), then extract the files from the partial to overwrite those files
ooohhhh i went full retard, thanks (y)