What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought for sure the game was dead. I'm pretty sure the author went on a long hiatus for his twitter...
So hyped for the full game!

MetalKing1417

Reputation score
Im surprised. Its been so long since I last played the demo. Time to relearn stuff again.
Given the time it has been since the demo was uploaded, I would not be surprised if quite a few of the fundamental mechanics completely changed from that version.

iWriter88

Reputation score
What a good month for NTR, this game and Gyu's game both coming out in Feb.

32 hours of playtime holy shit :eek::love:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sooner than i expect, damn this month has many good games, i haven't finish them all.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great!!! i hope someone *cough*yugifan3*cough* makes at least a partial soon, i for once won't wait for a translation.......plus i am sure when someone actually decides to make a full 1 the game will have so much added things that it won't be boring, plus if its like Shadowcore there are bound to be endings i miss.
I kinda forgot about this game to be honest.
And here it is. Well, guess the important question has to be asked. Does it have pregnancy?

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mikocon to the rescue!

link's up at your fav cat site.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
with this and gyu game this february is indeed the real "destroy dick month" for ntr fan.
now i need to wait until this evening to play it... damnit, this will be the hardest (hehe) afternoon work ever.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
with this and gyu game this february is indeed the real "destroy dick month" for ntr fan.
now i need to wait until this evening to play it... damnit, this will be the hardest (hehe) afternoon work ever.
You are killing me lol, someone answer Yugi's question please, does it have pregnancy?

BluePlatypus

Reputation score
damn i thought this game was super dead. Awesome that it came out. Watch, now quiet girls is gunna come out too.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how do you progress in this game, from knight guild i got same quest to collect herbs over and over again

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I kinda forgot about this game to be honest.
And here it is. Well, guess the important question has to be asked. Does it have pregnancy?
Sadly only one scene. (20 pictures in total 584 to 604 on sad panda). Probably nothing for yugifan.

tpogs

Reputation score
Uuuuurg, this game google translates soooo well.