What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

pocencer

Reputation score
Does anyone know 3->4 rank up quest? Where should I go?

ok, I found it.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i think il wait for a save on this one... game its so confusing.elf leave my party and wherever i go i get 2hit killed. cant do anything. dunno where i need to go. wherever i go just letter and letters but no story advancement. elf was on a camp for 3 days after that leaved and dunno where she its now. i went to a house killed the hornets but what else? ok i give up. someone post a full save once out please =3

NVM thx someone posted a save in the last page =3

pocencer

Reputation score
i think il wait for a save on this one... game its so confusing.elf leave my party and wherever i go i get 2hit killed. cant do anything. dunno where i need to go. wherever i go just letter and letters but no story advancement. elf was on a camp for 3 days after that leaved and dunno where she its now. i went to a house killed the hornets but what else? ok i give up. someone post a full save once out please =3

NVM thx someone posted a save in the last page =3
You need to receive her where you send. I mean down stair of knight guild.

tpogs

Reputation score
Don't get me wrong. I like the game but it does feel pretty incomplete. It also lacks any NTR that I find terribly interesting.

Arkade

Reputation score
Don't get me wrong. I like the game but it does feel pretty incomplete. It also lacks any NTR that I find terribly interesting.
Game has 20-30 hours of content and multiple endings.. not sure how it feels incomplete.. its just not Shadowcore- as it's simplified a bit with the questing system and that can make it feel grindy at times.

tpogs

Reputation score
Game has 20-30 hours of content and multiple endings.. not sure how it feels incomplete.. its just not Shadowcore- as it's simplified a bit with the questing system and that can make it feel grindy at times.
It really does have 20+ hours but a big chunk of that is expositional dialogue and side quest stuff. I guess I'm just a little disappointed that NPC's don't aggressively go after Philia.

Really wish Vice or Loyd went after Philia and they had a few more scenes with the read head/

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
>Be me starting new game
>Last time I saved during the night with Ellis
>timetostartadventure.jpg
>Outta village, found a cliff down there
>'Do you wanna jump below'
>Ichikabachika.jpg
>MC jumped straight to a sharp big ass rock
>Game Over

...holy fuck. I can't even get mad at this shit.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This CG isn't in the game:

No sleep rape, me extremely disappointed.

Auraztai

Reputation score
I would recommend waiting to play this until the next patch. There are a number of game breaking bugs and it is missing quite a bit of content that the author plans to add later. One example is that there is only one expedition at the moment, which is the medicinal herb collection.

I think this game will be pretty good once the bugs get fixed and the content is more complete.

kagerou783

Reputation score
from what i see if you visit the green guy of the rank 3 quest before fighting the boss you will got a bug where he blocks you.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
does anyone have the solution for the 2nd puzzle on the desert map?
I managed to figure it out. Will go get screencaps of it and post them here for you and any others stuck by them.

The numbers relate to how many blocks in each row/column are lit up and in a pattern. took me about 10 minutes for the hard one and 2 for the easy

Attachments

Last edited:

kagerou783

Reputation score
just lose 2 times against the rank 3 mission boss and you will got a sex scene.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I would recommend waiting to play this until the next patch. There are a number of game breaking bugs and it is missing quite a bit of content that the author plans to add later. One example is that there is only one expedition at the moment, which is the medicinal herb collection.

I think this game will be pretty good once the bugs get fixed and the content is more complete.
Alternatively you can play it now and wait until mor ethan 1 update, i will do that but its mostly because i am not sure i will be able to download it then T.T

That and there is a partial for this version, something that isn't 100% sure for future versions.

kagerou783

Reputation score
i think if you fight with the boss of the rank 4 quest and you lose you will got a bug where you got the rape CG at you screen but you cant remove it so if you go to the rape route you have to lose with a normal mob. Can someone confirm it?

tpogs

Reputation score
Anyone figure out where to spend Mysterious Coins?

kagerou783

Reputation score
if you lose too many times with the rank 4 boss the guard will tell you to carry firia to the brothel (she can't control her desire). Not sure if there is another requirements.