What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Auraztai

Reputation score
Also, anyone know how to get Philia to works for redeeming the penalty points? (The one you got from losing during rank up mission and asking help from the knight?
From the devs blog, the penalty points stuff has not been implemented yet.

tpogs

Reputation score
Real talk has anyone found any h scenes that dont involve defeat rape yet? I’ve sunk 10 hours in and only found one (the slum cafe prostitution job). Knowing the dev most of his scenes involve very specific requirements so I’m sure they exist, I just have no idea how to unlock them...
Yes, there are a couple. The Beach events and my favorite the Charrao events.

Take Phillia to the entrance of the main city at night, go to the first pub next to the Inn and talk the Charrao. You'll get a new quest at the Knight guild to help him with out. Enjoy.

Arkade

Reputation score
From the devs blog, the penalty points stuff has not been implemented yet.
Semi-untrue- when you get the penalty the first one is that she works at the game room at night. Simply resting at the knights guild with her will cue "Well I'll go to the games room- cya" and she goes there. You can go there as well if your knight rank is high enough to see her in a bunny suit and comment on it.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello guys, I want to ask. I just started this game. So I already in knight guild, and pick 1st mission (sending the elf girl). What do I do until she back? I try to go to hospital, to talk with the oldman, but no quest from him. Any help? Or I just need 3 days till her mission done? According to the NPC that give quest, I can go to where she quest, but I dont know where..

Reputation score
Take Phillia to the entrance of the main city at night, go to the first pub next to the Inn and talk the Charrao. You'll get a new quest at the Knight guild to help him with out. Enjoy.
I have been talking to this Charrao with the girl every night, but I can't seem to find any quest related to this person in the knight guild, what is the specific quest? The girl is already max 100 淫乱度

alan0n

Reputation score
Hello guys, I want to ask. I just started this game. So I already in knight guild, and pick 1st mission (sending the elf girl). What do I do until she back? I try to go to hospital, to talk with the oldman, but no quest from him. Any help? Or I just need 3 days till her mission done? According to the NPC that give quest, I can go to where she quest, but I dont know where..
After enough time elapses you can find her at the summoning circle downstairs from the NPC that sent her out. IIRC the stairs are just a bit behind him.

tpogs

Reputation score
I have been talking to this Charrao with the girl every night, but I can't seem to find any quest related to this person in the knight guild, what is the specific quest? The girl is already max 100 淫乱度

Maybe around here somewhere. It should have a heart icon on it.

Reputation score

Maybe around here somewhere. It should have a heart icon on it.
I checked all the quests in the second row but it doesn't have any quests where there is a heart icon except the first quest from the left where it's about the second request from gramps in the hospital ...

Monkey25

Lurker
Reputation score
It replaces the quest from Cattelya, will be the sixth one in the second from bottom row. Not sure the exact requirements, will either need to complete that or advance past a certain point in story.

tpogs

Reputation score

Has anyone located the "Proof of the Knight" for this quest?

It has an interesting reward "Card Key."

"[Content of request] Ha ... ... Moreover, I have dropped the "proof of the knight" ... .... And this time somewhere in a white snowy field that is neither a labyrinth nor a desert town .... It may be difficult for drift ... but only you are my reliance ..."

Edit: Found it! It's right here.

The glint is super freaking hard to see on the white snow.

Last edited:

iWriter88

Reputation score
Sending her on quest doesnt really do anything right now so dont bother. You can go visit her by leaving town and going northeast or just pass 3 days in bed to get her back. The quests to progress the game are in the basement, you have to accept quests before doing them.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
if you lose too many times with the rank 4 boss the guard will tell you to carry firia to the brothel (she can't control her desire). Not sure if there is another requirements.
can someone who got her into the brothel confirm a few of the requirements? i left her for nearly 30 days with the rank 4 boss and she always gets the "love medicine" that suppresses her urges from scott (the knight)

tpogs

Reputation score
can someone who got her into the brothel confirm a few of the requirements? i left her for nearly 30 days with the rank 4 boss and she always gets the "love medicine" that suppresses her urges from scott (the knight)
There is no brothel content for Philia right now.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok from my point of view this game is complete, now hear me out for a sec. I Say is complete because just like any reviewer out there i would review this game for what he is and not what he will become on an near future or wathever!

So if Shadow Garden Released this game like this then he is complete! But that won`t stop me from saying it! When i first played 2 years ago the demo from this game i said: Why is he (Shadow Garden) is going to the Mission type based game!? That won`t work! But a lot people came to me saying that "Is the best way to develop the plot or wathever" And now we are all struggling to comprehend the quest system and how to advance the story overall! Yay!
So yeah, i said that this woulnd`t work, sure it was Lazy from Garden`s part to let it slide some of defectives parts of the game and Literally just do 4 or 5 scenes that repeat themselves through out the game with a BIG FUCKING MAP a lot of things to explore and ohh look! Only 20% of the map is worth a damn to explore and see the content! Go figure, i don`t know about circle kame but i know this, it was very lazy from garden to release this on us, but at the same time it was 2 goddamn years, he was probaly either not caring anymore at that point and just wanted to release the game and move on to other project and said screw it i will release the game and fix up the bugs that people will tell me that they found. Or he just released the game with all his heart and expected something but to expect some backlash from such lazyness he probaly was not ready for it.
Dude, I feel you. I'm also a big Shadow Garden fans, and been expecting for this game years ago since I finished Shadowcore and found out about this game in development. Heck, this is one of the few game that I actually buy instead of torrenting like a scum of a pirate I am.

Problem is, you literally can't get past rank 9!! You can't even reach the ending!! If that's not the very definition of incomplete game, then what is?

And let's not forget that SG decided to scrap the whole 'expedition quest' thing, but kept just one quest in it, for no other reason of 'I might change my mind later and bring more quest, so keep on your toes guys~'.

Really, I love SG, but this is pretty much like when Circle Kame released F4. My love for CK's sky high after playing Parallel Fantasy and Arms Devicer, and I defended them so fucking much it makes me disappointed with the person I was years ago, and look at how CK's been doing right now, releasing half-finished game only to abandoned it after giving words such as 'Uhhh, yeah, I might touch it up a bit later.'

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It is version 0.90 of course it's not finished. maybe he will finish it, maybe he won't but hey at least he got the game out.

Orion9137

Reputation score
I'm not the only one using cheat engine to raise my contribution points am I? These "32 hours" he's bragged about are 95% fetch quests, truly what I was hoping for when I bought a hentai game... For all the delays and silence for the last few years I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed, hopefully he releases a boat load of more content over the year.