What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

tpogs

Reputation score
It is version 0.90 of course it's not finished. maybe he will finish it, maybe he won't but hey at least he got the game out.
Yeah, the game has a ton of potential even if it is disappointing in its current incarnation.

There is a ton of side quest shit that doesn't seem related to any H. Currently trying to track down what all these side quest rewards are leading too... lots of different key items to collect that have some mysterious use.

After you unlock access to Philia's home Kingdom you can get a ship for free range world map exploration.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
I'm not the only one using cheat engine to raise my contribution points am I? These "32 hours" he's bragged about are 95% fetch quests, truly what I was hoping for when I bought a hentai game... For all the delays and silence for the last few years I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed, hopefully he releases a boat load of more content over the year.
I did as well. After 7 hours I just kind of had enough. I was expecting the game to be longer since it started story heavy, but I certainly wasn't expecting I'd have to grind quests for hours to progress the plot..

For those looking for more scenes: getting the penalty counter above 10 total will have Heroine get fucked in the Dayroom on her 10th (total) night in there, and every night afterwards. Only the first couple seem to have watchable scenes tho.
Kind of hard to get it up to above 10 tho. I've only found 2 assignments where you can even get her rescued and accumulate penalty points.

*penalty only does something after a certain rank up, I forget which one. Maybe 4 or something. (if your penalty is above 3 at that point Weiss will mention it during one of the plot thingies where he calls you to his office)

Orion9137

Reputation score
I really felt this game needed a "Brad" like in Shadowcore. It was great how he added to so many scenes and really changed parts of the game.

I dunno, I feel SG tried to hard to make an actual game with a big overarching story with a bunch of build up that he forgot he was suppose to be making a h-game. You can go almost an hour or two doing quests and wandering around trying to find something to unlock without any h-content and that just isn't right.

Also does anyone know how where I'm suppose to go for the bunny girl stuff? Every 3 bars has them and I have no idea what to do.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Version 1.7 released on the usual pirate site. Not sure what it all fixes and includes, but I take this as a sign that ShadowGarden is at least trying to make what they've put out as enjoyable as they can so far.

As for my own two cents about the game, I have enjoyed what ive struggled through to find so far (only knight rank 3 atm, so not all that much lol), and while I was hoping for a more NTR story, ill be patient and hopefully see SG add some more of that kind of content later down the road once they have everything else working.

Arkade

Reputation score
I'm only on rank 8 but the grinding isn't too bad. As long as you can read japanese it's pretty obvious where you need to teleport to- grab an item- return. It's boring work but none of it is too time consuming. The stuff like "Gather 15 scorpion tails" took the longest time- but buying Fire II or another tier II spell will let you oneshot them- and I didn't buy EVERY spell so i'm sure there's probably an aoe somewhere that would make it even quicker. It should have been more like 5 instead of 15 though.. But yeah- get spells because as far as I can tell... melee is almost completely useless later on. Battles consist of using atk down twice- using it again every 5th move and just spamming your strongest spell. Using that strategy I was able to kill things that I felt were way too strong and not intended for me to kill so early.. Hoping to find a better spell or a matk++ spell to make my current spells better since it seems like the way to go.. MC just dies horribly and is useless except for his free Stun attack- if you get his AGI high enough to where he takes a turn before the enemy then the enemy never gets a turn- even with less AGI- sometimes the stun lasts more than 1 turn and so spamming it can still make the enemy useless in a fight. Philia seems way stronger than the recruits that you get with penalty points as well..

And if you want a good way to level up early- go into the cemetary catacombs and double use Holy Water on zombies down there- they're really strong but holy water will do a good 50%+ of their hp so you can powerlevel on them really quickly.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm disappointed with this game too. It's way too difficult to figure things out, especially since I don't speak Japanese and have to guess and talk to everyone. I really wish there were marker telling you where to go.

In case anyone else is as lost as I am the 5 mission
It is to defeat the bandits to the far west of town at night.
Make sure you grab the item from the Clock as usual.
After you complete it, the 2nd round quest will be unlocked upstairs and you can now have her work at the pub in slum town, and collect her the next day from the pub.

Monkey25

Lurker
Reputation score
Phillia keeps disappearing at night when resting in the castle bedroom(seens to be the only place). I didn't have this in my last save and I can only think its related to the penalty system which I read wasn't included yet. Has anyone else has this happen and or did they find the scene. Been all over the castle looking but I've had no joy so I'm wondering if its bugged.

Arkade

Reputation score
Phillia keeps disappearing at night when resting in the castle bedroom(seens to be the only place). I didn't have this in my last save and I can only think its related to the penalty system which I read wasn't included yet. Has anyone else has this happen and or did they find the scene. Been all over the castle looking but I've had no joy so I'm wondering if its bugged.
She goes to the games room in a bunny suit- you can find her by going through the door downstairs from the knight guilds entrance(on the way to the workshop) at night. Only at night- you'll find stairs in the middle of a room that normally just has a knight there. Need to be knight rank 3 though to actually enter the room. I believe.

Monkey25

Lurker
Reputation score
She goes to the games room in a bunny suit- you can find her by going through the door downstairs from the knight guilds entrance(on the way to the workshop) at night. Only at night- you'll find stairs in the middle of a room that normally just has a knight there. Need to be knight rank 3 though to actually enter the room. I believe.
Edit : found it, didn't realize had to talk to her, the other bunny girl looks similar and I was expecting an event upon entering. thanks.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
I really felt this game needed a "Brad" like in Shadowcore. It was great how he added to so many scenes and really changed parts of the game.

I dunno, I feel SG tried to hard to make an actual game with a big overarching story with a bunch of build up that he forgot he was suppose to be making a h-game. You can go almost an hour or two doing quests and wandering around trying to find something to unlock without any h-content and that just isn't right.

Also does anyone know how where I'm suppose to go for the bunny girl stuff? Every 3 bars has them and I have no idea what to do.
I think I unlocked it by visiting the slum (wallbutt bar) with her being naked.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
and fuck even read the thread and still cant find that fucking torch!

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

I WAS CLEARLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CHARACTER SET TO BE MAIN CUCKER IS A BLONDE PRETTY GUY THAT IS VICE/WEISS/WHATEVER THAT SHITHEAD PRINCE'S NAME IS. WE NEED AN OLDER, RUGGED GUY DOING THE CUCKING!!

I also disappointed with the whole 'It turns out Ellis was controlled with a fucking hypno necklace' thing. I mean, why do that when you can make her defeated by the cucker's cock?

Like I've said several times, one of several things that makes Shadowcore good is the fact that the cucker (as in Brad) is not someone with great-ass power or whatnot. Nah, he just make the heroine fell for his cock and that's it. But nah, Vice here got a fucking hypno necklace, and that's it.

iWriter88

Reputation score
and fuck even read the thread and still cant find that fucking torch!
go into the cemetery basement and keep progressing until you get to the really dark area. stumble your way through and eventually you reach a door where you get handed the torch. funnily enough the torch has better stats than all the weapons you have at that point + it applies burn sometimes

only (lol) 15 hours in, but my initial thought is that the game's worst problem is horrible h scene pacing. that, and all the h scenes thus far are too predictable. the best h scenes are the ones you kinda muddle into and discover, not the "lose to boss and get h scene" or "have your heroine do something obviously perverted on a quest".

the only h scene that i've discovered that is more natural was the beach one...and that one was fucking hot. need more of those.

for all the complaints u really cant say the dev is lazy though...yeah it might be filled with filler but the world is huge and theres enough dialogue to fill a 1000 page novel. its clear he worked his butt off on the game. i just wished he hired an artist instead of trying to draw a few pictures and reusing them like 100x

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
thx will try also who is Dale?? on rank up quest 4 i think she says something about talking to dale before heading out

iWriter88

Reputation score
Phew finally figured out how to get the Charao event...you need to be raise Phyllia's affection level to 100, be lovers, and then progress to about rank 6. Then the notice finally shows up.

Orion9137

Reputation score
THIS. FUCKING THIS.

I WAS CLEARLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CHARACTER SET TO BE MAIN CUCKER IS A BLONDE PRETTY GUY THAT IS VICE/WEISS/WHATEVER THAT SHITHEAD PRINCE'S NAME IS. WE NEED AN OLDER, RUGGED GUY DOING THE CUCKING!!
I don't even mind that it was a pretty boy knight leader attempting, I was just waiting for him to actually attempt something. He spends every interaction going "muhaha! Philia! You're going to be my slave wife forevermore!" then just sits in his chair the entire game doing nothing. Same with Lloyd the bully from your hometown. There was no sense of tension or worry of Philia being stolen as even the capture scenes don't end in a game over.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't even mind that it was a pretty boy knight leader attempting, I was just waiting for him to actually attempt something. He spends every interaction going "muhaha! Philia! You're going to be my slave wife forevermore!" then just sits in his chair the entire game doing nothing. Same with Lloyd the bully from your hometown. There was no sense of tension or worry of Philia being stolen as even the capture scenes don't end in a game over.
If you notice, Lloyd actually went less about of a bully dickhead, especially during the sub-quest in which you fight against Lloyd and his partner. You win, and he just went 'Th-that's not counted!! Filia does all the job!! B-but I admit you've gotten stronger....'. You lose, and he only went 'See that Filia? I'm more suited to be your partner. How about it? No? Eh well, that's fine'