What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

quick question whats happens if you rack up on penalties from quests??

quick question whats happens if you rack up on penalties from quests??
after certain rank she will get send to "play room" everynight if you sleep in main dorm
if you let her work there for more than 10 days a scene will play

rank 4 - 5? Please someone where I'm i suppose to go? i got stuck at the orc after defeat them and try to get something from the drawer.

Last edited:
fa9b3d7e0c.png

Anyone have any idea?

Edit:

ガーランド

Praise me.

Last edited:
Version 1.7 released on the usual pirate site. Not sure what it all fixes and includes, but I take this as a sign that ShadowGarden is at least trying to make what they've put out as enjoyable as they can so far.
Nope. Description on DLSite says that the demo version is on version 1.07. If you look at the readme file, base game is still version 0.90.

How to get vice and loyd scene?

Vice,Just shut up and fuck her already

"muhaha! I'll make you mine next time Philia!" Never does.

Or my personal favorite from both of them:
"Be my partner!"
"No."
"Be my partner!"
"No."
"Be my partner!"
"No."
"Be my partner!"
"No."
"Be my partner!"
"No."

Maybe one day...

I don't need translate but walkthrough. At least in sub guild quest lol.

Anyway, Does anyone find contract lens of Oldman from lower right village on main continent?

Last edited:
Anyone managed to defeat the rank 9 knight quest boss Apocalypse? It has a regen magic on it. Is there a dispel book somewhere?

EDIT: anyone know where to find the dispel spell?
EDIT2:FOUND IT! its at the ruins of grit (inside treasure room). need your own boat to access the area. its west to the orc quest town.

Last edited:
For the rank 8 quest, how do you get to the starting village? The game says ''southwest'' but there doesn't appear any way to get to the southwest of the continent.
Edit: found it. Mt Indus, the bridge at the top is repaired and takes you there.

For those looking for more scenes: getting the penalty counter above 10 total will have Heroine get fucked in the Dayroom on her 10th (total) night in there, and every night afterwards. Only the first couple seem to have watchable scenes tho.
Kind of hard to get it up to above 10 tho. I've only found 2 assignments where you can even get her rescued and accumulate penalty points.
)
when your partner was captured,
1. ask for help.
2. send the help back.
3. repeat from 1.
note: make sure the penalty is above 10 to see events.

For the rank 8 quest, how do you get to the starting village? The game says ''southwest'' but there doesn't appear any way to get to the southwest of the continent.

follow the mountain path, go past the water fall and theres a new area after that.

Do you also remember how to complete the quest after fighting the 3 tentacle thingies? They mention a main body being somewhere, but the ruins gate is closed and the other areas have nothing in it?

Edit: apparently right as the ruins room is entered there's poorly visible entrances to rooms to the left (and right?) of the pillars.

Last edited:
Do you also remember how to complete the quest after fighting the 3 tentacle thingies? They mention a main body being somewhere, but the ruins gate is closed and the other areas have nothing in it?

At the pillars rooms (the same one that the villagers discovered), there a new path to right and left (bottom area). you might not have noticed it the first time.
theres an altar at the right side that requires 3 coloured gems. find it in the new area.

Back