What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Kinda forgot how i get to Rank 9 ... still stuck with what to do after rank 9

Couple of questions here:
First, how to complete the 8 to rank 9 quest, i think i`m stuck here because i cannot go on, i defeated the boss got back to the camp and got the Red Hair girl cutscene with vice but the story dind`t progressed.
Second about this Charao guy (and the bald guy from the slums) again how do we open their quest lines? i am already at rank 8 and their quests are not open! Like Wtf!? Is this a bug or something?
I will be waiting for a reply.

About Charao, after you finished rank 7, there'll be a quest on knight's guild, a heart/star one, where charao asking for help to get a statue. The questline itself is goddamn short.

Meanwhile, for Ricchin, the bald guy from the slums, only got the trigger flag, but no questline whatsoever implemented yet.

Like I said, incomplete games, coupled with the fact that you can't go past rank 9, so yeah...

even chiitrans2 alone work fine (and better if u have atlas installed with an updated dictionary), but u can really use every combination u want, rpgmaker vx is really easy and straightforward to hook.

Ok i have to ask: what updated dictionary and where do i find it?

Ok i have to ask: what updated dictionary and where do i find it?
atlas is a professional traslator tool that have a editable dictionary (like every professional jap traslator) where u can add names, words, line of text to "teach" the program what and how read certain word or phrase. the problem is that it's up to you to fill and update that dictionary, u cant find a precompilated dictionary on the internet (at least i havent find a legit one yet in years, so..)

Last edited:
Where can I find a daikon for the noble girl, already picked the field and where can I find the herb in the forest?

Phew finally figured out how to get the Charao event...you need to be raise Phyllia's affection level to 100, be lovers, and then progress to about rank 6. Then the notice finally shows up.
I think you need to be rank 7, I was rank 6 and already lovers and already at 100 but there is no Charao quest when I took up and finish the rank 7 quest that's where the Charao quest got activated

atlas is a professional traslator tool that have a editable dictionary (like every professional jap traslator) where u can add names, words, line of text to "teach" the program what and how read certain word or phrase. the problem is that it's up to you to fill and update that dictionary, u cant find a precompilated dictionary on the internet (at least i havent find a legit one yet in years, so..)

Yeah i do that constantly, but it still messes up some things, like the -kuns, -samas, etc. I was mostly asking for the second thing you mentioned, but it looks like you have the same luck as me T.T

BTW are all netorare scenes the "in your face" type or does Hans remain oblivious? Still missing brad........

Using atlas it appears he did add some content, apart from bug fixes, and changed the location of the "proof of knight" required from a quest, the 1 in the snowy field that you couldn't really see.

new update
That is not a update that is the content that will be on the next update, he still dind`t released a update yet. Be patient.

Where can I find a daikon for the noble girl, already picked the field and where can I find the herb in the forest?
I don’t know who noble girl want daikon.
But there is a man in desert oasis who want 20 daikons. The daikon can buy at green hair house near forest.
As for noble girl I know (southeast house is it?)she want sleeping pill right? There is a recipe but I forgot how to get it.
You can make it at the lab that you make BW weapons.

That is not a update that is the content that will be on the next update, he still dind`t released a update yet. Be patient.

So there can be even more content or only bug fixes.....mmm. Well i myself prefer 1 big update instead of many consecutive updates, but that is mostly because of how anoying download is for me, others may prefer to get their bugs fixed asap hahahahaha.

So best ntr scenes so far people? and why? and how to get them.....

I've been looking through the full gallery to get hints for scenes in game and one of them that I'm pretty interested in mentions the MC fight some dude called Mr.Galen (name acquired through translator). Anyone know where I can find the quest for him or fight him?

I've been looking through the full gallery to get hints for scenes in game and one of them that I'm pretty interested in mentions the MC fight some dude called Mr.Galen (name acquired through translator). Anyone know where I can find the quest for him or fight him?

No idea about a Mr. Galen but one of the peeping scenes in the gallery mentions the philosophers stone inside the MC's body. I really think that there is either a side quest you power up the MC or there were plans to implement one.

I've been spending quite a few hours trying to figure out what a lot of the unique items from some of these side quests are used for and hitting quite a few dead ends.

No idea about a Mr. Galen but one of the peeping scenes in the gallery mentions the philosophers stone inside the MC's body. I really think that there is either a side quest you power up the MC or there were plans to implement one.

I've been spending quite a few hours trying to figure out what a lot of the unique items from some of these side quests are used for and hitting quite a few dead ends.

That could be bugs, or in real old school rpg style they only work once in some unique situation..........but seeing how some of the others have multiple uses then is more probable that it isn't that xD

Back