What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Duty name: Incarnation client of lust: Grandpa (slum underground water road) risk :***** type: Reward: Contribution PЃc300P -how do it ?

What does that red orb at the knight guild do exactly? is it ok to switch to blue?

Duty name: Incarnation client of lust: Grandpa (slum underground water road) risk :***** type: Reward: Contribution PЃc300P -how do it ?
in the day go into the southern most slum, go left at the entrance and go down the ladders. there will be an old guy, talk to him and then you can go north to another temple. if your girl has lewdness over 70, there are variations of the event. i suggest saving and trying a few combinations :)

edit: an update tomorrow is likely:

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/875759083126628353/YlrKC8Hh_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]サバトイカ[/B]‏ @[B]saba_to_ika[/B]

申請したので明日ぐらいにはバージョンアップされると思います…。

Übersetzt aus Japanisch von

Ich denke, dass die Version wird bis etwa morgen, weil ich ...

tnx you!!! for answer and info update !
kill the devil plant only botlle of death-30 lvl 1-2 hit and die =)

Is anyone working on a full translation? Cuz I started working on one, but my speed at translating my not be the best, so I want to know if there's a chance of mine being obsolete XD
You mean like a full editted machine translation like shadowcore got? Considering the first game never got a translation other than a machine trans im sure this one isnt being worked on by anyone. Took a long long time to get shadowcores out as well. Good luck though.

if your girl has lewdness over 70, there are variations of the event. i suggest saving and trying a few combinations :)
try nothing.stat 24-20 up to 80-50 or 100-0 win or defeated -nothing/mb need wait 4 something?

You mean like a full editted machine translation like shadowcore got? Considering the first game never got a translation other than a machine trans im sure this one isnt being worked on by anyone. Took a long long time to get shadowcores out as well. Good luck though.
oh nice, won't be wasted time then <3, I'll be uploading it here as soon as I'm done :3

if your girl has lewdness over 70, there are variations of the event. i suggest saving and trying a few combinations :)
try nothing.stat 24-20 up to 80-50 or 100-0 win or defeated -nothing/mb need wait 4 something?

There is more options if you become lovers.

Does anyone try slum bar quest with low lechery level? How is it? and how to decrease lechery level?

slum bar stupid/girl virgin and low lewdness send her ass in the wall so easy

oh nice, won't be wasted time then <3, I'll be uploading it here as soon as I'm done :3

Remember to pay attention to the updates, for that matter if you aren't that fast then better since maybe by the time you are more advanced there will be a more solid version (as in ending) of the game.

How do i make Philia my lover? do i have to do some kind of specific event?

expect regular updates for the next few months. if possible do a menu translation that doesnt break when he patches in new items like the new record stones and you will be loved

How do i make Philia my lover? do i have to do some kind of specific event?

with affection at 100 talk to her in her room (after disbanding party) and you have an option (second last) of confession. afterwards you can sex her with the same option

Pretty sure that's not possible.

In the initial planning of the game, you supposedly can switch to play as Philia and cheat behind Hans' back, but again, looks like it ended up unimplemented.

expect regular updates for the next few months. if possible do a menu translation that doesnt break when he patches in new items like the new record stones and you will be loved

with affection at 100 talk to her in her room (after disbanding party) and you have an option (second last) of confession. afterwards you can sex her with the same option
Any tips of how to get affection 100 asap?

just 1h in any tips for scene hunting / lewd route ? is there any way to play as girl alone ?

In the initial planning of the game, you supposedly can switch to play as Philia and cheat behind Hans' back, but again, looks like it ended up unimplemented.

That would be cool in some scenes, but i think i prefer the oblivious perspective, like in shadowcore.

BTW does confesing to Filia affect the ntr scenes? Please people say yes, i don't really feel much ntr unless they are a couple.

Back