What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

I don't know why I never tried agth before now, between it and google translate it makes thing so much easier.

6th quest
Nominating service name :: Looking for friends and looking for friends and requesting clients
Port Harbor Town AASASTRARA · · Liquor Bar Area)) Difficulty Degree Medium
Search me for my friends! ! A detailed story is at the sake bar area of Port Harbor Town.
So basically we want to travel to the port town and speak to the blue hair chick in the pub,
afterword, wait until night time and talk to the monster in the well and the dragon hidding
to the west, afterword you should be able to go to the port and see a women be sexual confronted
by two thugs, defeat them or lose to them it's your call. Then turn in the quest to the blue hair chick.

yo there a quest where you have search for Dale it says he in teito or something plz help!

Could not get quest 7 to pop yet, I'm trying to go in order for next quest, which that would be the 8th, can someone clue me in on where I should be going?

Thanks

Name of the task:: The source of the magic and magic power の 依 : : ::: workers and workers ((the emperor capital
are all north and east Dongdong District)) difficult and easy to ease
【【Request for request inside contents】】 Please bring down 55 pieces of devil piece pieces of the demon power
which is not enough in actual experiments to come down and go down. . A piece of the devil piece of the
demonic power leaves the thing that can be put out into the hand as it is possible to fall out of the
demon monsters. .
Lost piece pieces of Magical Power are collected as 55 pieces, Tatara, "I am the former president of"
'Kobo Kobo' '. . Tachinanami Mine I'm good at the left upper left corner of '' Kobo Tachibana '', It
took me few minutes to hear from you Tatara Please go down. . Do not leave me sorry, but please do
as you wish. .

quest 8 2nd floor.jpg

Sentoria Child in the Church at night
Sentoria Slums next to meating house at night
Sentoria Slums Underground girl
Sentoria Slums Underground man before church area
Sentoria Southern Ward during the day(after guild quest to break up couple) talk to the dumped guy at the table
Sentoria Brothel Ward the guy standing behind the boxes
Sentoria Central Ward woman in top left house
Hunters Shack chicken (really?) top right barn
Port Astra at night top right of map
Port Astra (at night?) maid in pub
Sanctuary North of Sentoria, outside of building
Sandra man on the beach
Indus mountain old man on 2nd screen with all the stone stairs
Desert Ruins puzzle 2, top left of map
Jibaburu Inn, woman in room.

You may praise me.

Edit: Doing this quest unlocks a hidden boss with multiple bad-ends. Try with and without Phillia. (Without Philia is some god-tier NTR)

Last edited:
pls help,don`t know how to deal screen
kill the bee boss(3400p)
2 wall with qwest -2,5,6 can`t do it, 30 lvl,piramid share to lava,nothing with altar,abbadon house with ghost can`t open the door,cemetry undegraund -open door with pas-nothing on altar,next door not open(f*n darkness)
explain please -in slums house with 4 bandit,near house with 1 man -you can wait 4 night there,2 man in undegr cemetry old +1 in room,island where spiders at entry village monster with man-what do with them ?
please help i grind 10+h and nothing progres/sry 4 my english

Last edited:
Sentoria Child in the Church at night
Sentoria Slums next to meating house at night
Sentoria Slums Underground girl
Sentoria Slums Underground man before church area
Sentoria Southern Ward during the day(after guild quest to break up couple) talk to the dumped guy at the table
Sentoria Brothel Ward the guy standing behind the boxes
Sentoria Central Ward woman in top left house
Hunters Shack chicken (really?) top right barn
Port Astra at night top right of map
Port Astra (at night?) maid in pub
Sanctuary North of Sentoria, outside of building
Sandra man on the beach
Indus mountain old man on 2nd screen with all the stone stairs
Desert Ruins puzzle 2, top left of map
Jibaburu Inn, woman in room.

You may praise me.

Edit: Doing this quest unlocks a hidden boss with multiple bad-ends. Try with and without Phillia. (Without Philia is some god-tier NTR)

Ok first of all, what rank this "Quest" Starts up? Second and most important, where to begin this quest? In the guild? With the kid? You explained but dind't explained much.

While we're waiting for the ending update, shall we talk about the magnificence that is Shadowcore's true end? I mean, who'd ever thought that the whole thing - the whole world, even - is a parallel world separated from the main world where Mist failed to save Elisha?

Also, let's not ignore the fact that Brad got the confidence and galls to acknowledge that - even in the other world, Elisha - the one who just got revived, from the other Mist's world - also has become Brad's woman, which is pretty much true, since that Elisha blushed when Brad said his sexual-innuendo-laden farewell to her.

And the last, but not least, how, even after years of marriage, Mist's still clueless over the fact that Brad's been fucking Elisha every other day, even during the night of their weding?

As much as I love h-games, Shadowcore's true end is pretty much the one I'd give a solid 10/10.

Ok first of all, what rank this "Quest" Starts up? Second and most important, where to begin this quest? In the guild? With the kid? You explained but dind't explained much.

Its for the quest Seeking Paradise by Garen in a house north east of Noma (believe can access at rank 7 or 8). It's a quest from the free guild though not the knight guild. Thanks for the npc locations. That was the last scene I really wanted to unlock.

Last edited:
how can i get more gifts to raise love on the elf girl for the MC i know talking to her and had some gifts i gave her,
Is there a place to buy some gifts

how can i get more gifts to raise love on the elf girl for the MC i know talking to her and had some gifts i gave her,
Is there a place to buy some gifts

buy the dust to repair clothes (knight vendor next to orc guy that sends her on expeditions) go into the trial dungeons with the cloth eating slime and use a dust whenever she losses one part of her armor. +2 affection with each use of dust. otherwise nearly every graveyard has 1 pack of flowers (but it sucks compared to just using 50 dust)

Another scene I don't think has been mentioned. If you're in a relationship with Phillia when you confront the lust demon under the slums (at the church), pick the third option twice and it will start another NTR route. Speak to the guy outside the bar in the slums after that scene for more.

Last edited:
I don't know why I never tried agth before now, between it and google translate it makes thing so much easier.

6th quest
Nominating service name :: Looking for friends and looking for friends and requesting clients
Port Harbor Town AASASTRARA · · Liquor Bar Area)) Difficulty Degree Medium
Search me for my friends! ! A detailed story is at the sake bar area of Port Harbor Town.
So basically we want to travel to the port town and speak to the blue hair chick in the pub,
afterword, wait until night time and talk to the monster in the well and the dragon hidding
to the west, afterword you should be able to go to the port and see a women be sexual confronted
by two thugs, defeat them or lose to them it's your call. Then turn in the quest to the blue hair chick.

Get Philia's lust stat high before confronting the thugs for an extended scene.

the best part about this game is that nearly every scene can and will change based on what the girls stats are and if she is a virgin or not.
for example the first rank up quest with the bandits:
if she is a virgin with low lust it takes until the 5th day till she gets raped and fucked.
if she is a virgin with high lust (farmable through trial dungeon) she gets fucked and filmed immeadiately (the recording crystals arent implemented yet though, meaning the follow up isnt implemented) and likes it.

While we're waiting for the ending update, shall we talk about the magnificence that is Shadowcore's true end? I mean, who'd ever thought that the whole thing - the whole world, even - is a parallel world separated from the main world where Mist failed to save Elisha?

Also, let's not ignore the fact that Brad got the confidence and galls to acknowledge that - even in the other world, Elisha - the one who just got revived, from the other Mist's world - also has become Brad's woman, which is pretty much true, since that Elisha blushed when Brad said his sexual-innuendo-laden farewell to her.

And the last, but not least, how, even after years of marriage, Mist's still clueless over the fact that Brad's been fucking Elisha every other day, even during the night of their weding?

As much as I love h-games, Shadowcore's true end is pretty much the one I'd give a solid 10/10.

Yeah, remind how did we get that ending, i remember something about a book but don't remember if i must have it or not.......also i missed a lot due to my perfectionist tendencies, like i for example my first run of it i never got Brad coz "i didn't need him" T.T

Anyway i never got that ending (saving it for translation) but i may start replaying while waiting xD

Yeah, remind how did we get that ending, i remember something about a book but don't remember if i must have it or not.......also i missed a lot due to my perfectionist tendencies, like i for example my first run of it i never got Brad coz "i didn't need him" T.T

Anyway i never got that ending (saving it for translation) but i may start replaying while waiting xD

You had to play through the game twice. First time you get a bad ending. Second time, you have to fight a bunch of demon bosses in the four corners of the world, then beat the final boss. As far as the book goes... I actually don't remember what that was or if it had any effect on the game. It might've considering how expansive Shadowcore was...

I'm still holding out for a regular translation but I think a machine translation is the best we're gonna get :(. Really disappointed that Valkyria supposedly doesn't have an ending like Shadowcore did (yet). That NTR ending was really good, despite the lackluster drawings.

You had to play through the game twice. First time you get a bad ending. Second time, you have to fight a bunch of demon bosses in the four corners of the world, then beat the final boss. As far as the book goes... I actually don't remember what that was or if it had any effect on the game. It might've considering how expansive Shadowcore was...

I'm still holding out for a regular translation but I think a machine translation is the best we're gonna get :(. Really disappointed that Valkyria supposedly doesn't have an ending like Shadowcore did (yet). That NTR ending was really good, despite the lackluster drawings.

I don't even care about the drawing or reused sets, this isn't a VN from a big company anyway, i am happy so long as the dialogue changes and is good. And if the rpg elements are good, maybe i am masochistic or is a consequence on playing when i have no internet (so nothing better to do) but i don't mind the grinding so much.....

Oh i have been meaning to ask but 封瘴石 means something like sealing stone right? i just want to refine the atlas transaltion since i can't use google most of the time T.T

Last edited:
does someone know how to control philia alone? I read somewhere that it should be possible, but i don't find any such option

Back