What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

There is a scene I believe in the air ducts, does anyone know what the trigger is for it? Thanks.

If there is something happening inside the MC and Philias room you can look into it from the airduct. It seems like room related events arent implemented tho. I held off on upgrading the door and it doesnt seem to effect anything. Leaving Philia in the room right now seems pointless.

marin in hospital quest ヤセルソウ herb in the forest that have wolf
Old man in astora find contract lens

Does anyone have clue of these quest?
I am rank 4th and manage to have 4500P, only 300P left to go to 5th rank up quest.
I don't want to do H quest as slum bar.

how to complete pyramid quest?

get item from treasure box in Orc boss room
go climb pyramid till lava room then get envelope on floor at center of room
go to lone shop at southwest of desert continent then exchance crystal item with him
go back to lava room in pyramid and use item at altar then climb pyramid till top floor and beat the boss

first you must have boat (get after pass rank8 from help bullied elf at elf county)
location at northeast of desert continent go there by river

Last edited:
Ok i need to stop and say this: so far many of the complains are "this game sucks since i can't figure out anything......oh and i don't read japanesse, or bother using ITH or similar, but that has nothing to do with it!!" like seriously i get some of the complains but i kind of like it, i mean why bothe rmaking it an rpg if you don't make it rpgish? The only thing i am disliking a little is that you have to lose for any ntr to happen, while in shadowcore the best ntr was with Brad, where you don't have to lose left and right.

I am confused, in you know where there is 1.7 version, but that 1 is smaller than the previous plus someone here said that was the demo? There is still no official new version?

does anyone have save file right when you arrived at the castle?
this save is right before starting the "main story". you have left the wagon to the castle and are standing infront of the office.

I am confused, in you know where there is 1.7 version, but that 1 is smaller than the previous plus someone here said that was the demo? There is still no official new version?

i think he hasnt patched the game yet, on the dlsiteblog he just talks about what bugfixes(and additions he has done). there is no update on dlsite itself.

Attachments

• Save13.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 231
Is it to soon to ask for a machine translation like in shadowcore? I really enjoyed the previous one and i would love to play this, but moon runes for me is kind of impossible.

Is it to soon to ask for a machine translation like in shadowcore? I really enjoyed the previous one and i would love to play this, but moon runes for me is kind of impossible.

It hooks and machine translates super easy.

ITHVNR+TA? like in VNs?
even chiitrans2 alone work fine (and better if u have atlas installed with an updated dictionary), but u can really use every combination u want, rpgmaker vx is really easy and straightforward to hook.

Couple of questions here:
First, how to complete the 8 to rank 9 quest, i think i`m stuck here because i cannot go on, i defeated the boss got back to the camp and got the Red Hair girl cutscene with vice but the story dind`t progressed.
Second about this Charao guy (and the bald guy from the slums) again how do we open their quest lines? i am already at rank 8 and their quests are not open! Like Wtf!? Is this a bug or something?
I will be waiting for a reply.

Back